Why has this hat drive the left into total derangement?

Why has this hat drive the left into total derangement?

Attached: Official-Donald-trump-Make-America-Great-Again-Hat---Red---Crop_1000x.jpg (556x730, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1087002193297780741
twitter.com/mariajudy_/status/1086681831804674048
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's when you start screaming at native Americans about walls that people. Get pissed off. You're attacking our country's systems that we built.

Memetics.

Border security is part of the system

The left are raised and brainwashed from school and tv politics that any coalition that threatens the sovergnty of human empathy is a bad group.

And so lefties are afraid of being "the bad guy" so to speak.

I'd like to imagine the ultimate fantasy of the left is to be in the civil rights movement marching with MLK jr. When he was alive.

Attached: peaks_bts.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

Nobody screamed at natives you deranged schizo

And?

Wore mine day after inauguration around a European city and got “wow just wow” off a couple of people.

People cant tell if I’m a yank or not so don’t directly confront. Was funny

it's the same as a conservatives seeing a LGBT flag or some dude kneeling during the national anthem. it invokes muh symbolism which is generally a projection of one's own psyche

A symbol that directly undermines their desire for a global community.

Their ultimate fantasy is to be in Berlin with the Red Army so they can exterminate all the whites

>it was all FAAAAAAAAKE
Kys trailer trash

Attached: vreenak-fake.jpg (538x424, 21K)

He literally just stood there and smirked, nobody yelled
You are outright lying to force your narrative

>Imma spout allotta bullshit propaganda and think I'm important.
Fuck you. What? I said FUCK YOU.

It's not the hat, it's that this White child didn't bow down and kiss this poc's feet. Just being a White person who doesn't hate themselves is reason enough for the left to try to try to ruin his life.

I didn't hear anyone screaming at chief wahoo. If anything, chief wahoo was trying to incite a riot banging his war drum

Whoops double posted "to try"

>NO ITS LITERALLY FAKE HE WAS ASKING HIM TO HAVE COFFEE
kys

Donno

Attached: 20190120_113132.jpg (4032x3024, 3.31M)

They see all that is wrong in the world in that hat, as it menacingly sits on the head of someone they hate, for reasons not understood. It taunts them with the slogan of their nemesis. Being both anti Trump and anti America the rage doubles. They see red. It's almost a psychological weapon to troll the libs epic style. Probably the most powerful meme to date.

No, you.
>reeee the ebul wyte assaulted the poor poc with his smirk IMPEECH DRANKFS

Like it or not, it's a symbol of White Pride now. Symbols evolve over time, the Swastika and Adolf Hitler are now symbols of White Pride, and so is the MAGA hat. However the far left treats it like a swastika armband.

>the left

#fakenews. The left is upset? LOL, there's 40 threads on this board alone.

So which side is really triggered here?

>'I'm seeing red' by Minor Threat

Want to put a MAGA bumper sticker on my brand new luxury car but the tolerant left would probably vandalize my vehicle where I live.

Attached: teslamodel3.jpg (800x478, 41K)

You don't know how many dumb Europeans asked if I brought a gun with me from America, as if they don't search you before flying and then go through customs. They probably won't confront you if they think youre a Yank because you will obviously shoot them with the arsenal of guns every American carries.

Let me ask the yanks a question - how does it feel to be Putin's bitches? Will you meet the Russian tanks with the same enthusiasm as you you met President Last-Of-The-Mango-Mohicans?

>our country
>lies about situation
>vpn unknown flag
Don’t you have an oven to be in?

Attached: 06BFB298-6E8C-4D53-BC6A-668F06AB80CA.jpg (2000x2000, 228K)

Murdering people over religion is also a value that Americans won't support.

ORANGE MAN BAD

>I'mma just make stuff up
please kill yourself

>No man it was fake FOR REAL!!! RILLY RILLY FAKE XD =P

Read what Uncle Ted had to say about them. They unironically hate America
That hat fundamentally represents everything they stand against

Attached: Teddy.jpg (850x400, 68K)

Find me the clip where he yells at him. Go ahead. I'll wait. But if you can't, you have to kill yourself

why didn't the chief just walk around the white boy. idk the entire situation was retarded

dats why im a radical centrist

Attached: 18aaca12776160fb6bfd54b0104b3637.png (540x419, 296K)

>the left is entirely insane and literally makes stuff up
>so I'm a centrist

Why do you care? Under your policies this nation is gonna turn into Mexico.

Don't pretend to burn down my country to save it. I know who you are and I know what you want. Your disguise is thin and your mind is weak and soft from hanging around here all day.

congrats, you used up all your 2019 mental credits with this gem of a post

>Don't pretend to burn down my country to save it
>NOW LET IN ALL THESE MURDEROUS 3RD WORLDERS YOU BIGOT
peak logic

Take a shower, Cleetus. I can smell. The cat piss from here.

Ogga booga bix nood indeed.

MAGA
>implying America is not great
>implying it *used* to be great
What point in the past are you spastics aiming for exactly?

It shouldn't. They should actually break out laughing at the con job. Nothing has been accomplished in two years.

>What point in the past are you spastics aiming for exactly?
Too many niggers, obviously

k cool, OP I think the question has been answered. MAGA = racist

>Things that never happened

The kids were signing their schools anthem minding their own business you fucking kike

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1087002193297780741

Literal video proof of them doing nothing wrong.

twitter.com/mariajudy_/status/1086681831804674048

try it, you can legit be assaulted while wearing that hat and the courts will let the attacker off (Eric Clanton)

>Unknown flag

Yeah youre not a paid shill or anything huh shareblue faggot kike there is video proof they did nothing wrong and the grass nigger assaulted them and tried inciting violence you cant get away with it now the mass population now know its fake you failed once again

JIDF Go get gassed you fucking kike he didn't mention kikes at all in that fucking post yet you jumped right into ov veying you fucking kike god i cant wait to legally kill all kikes once Trump makes that legal and pardons everyone who kills a kike.

Kill a kike this weekend and win a bike! It'll be the new national pass time hunting down kikes since they ruined our sports with their jewing

It’s vitally important they discourage people from wearing the hat because the anti trump media narrative only works if people remain convinced trump is unpopular. If there were no staged repercussions for wearing the hat trump supporters would see they’re in the majority

Lol I'm in Florida, and we have a stand your ground law. I should just wear one, while concealed carrying.

Theyre terrified because they know a large majority of America supports Trump, they must demonize it and compare it to wearing klan robes in public so people wont wake up and realize how many there truly are. The entire midwest supports Trump the democrats will lose again in 2020

well the right are acting like complete retards as well. i mean i've seen people say "we shouldve ki11ed all teh indians lulz" and "america iz a white man country".

im not a retard so im a radical centrist

Attached: 38769102_1323158011153800_3323234608887103488_n.jpg (523x523, 35K)

>"america iz a white man country"
That is correct

Humans visited the Moon fifty years ago. The technology and economic base of the time was vastly inferior to that of the present day, but their actual capabilities in space were better due to some important ideas. The idea that things can be and should be nice and functional. The idea that competence matters more than identity politics. The understanding that advanced civilization has a number of prerequisites that should be maintained. The idea that long-term investment in the future is an important societal goal. No time was perfect, but we've lost some important things.

Attached: fifty years ago.jpg (640x360, 8K)

>HEY MA
>I POSTED IT AGAIN