ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>I'm an insecure/suicidal/anxious person who doesn't leave home
Watch these and follow these channels:
youtu.be/S8CNAiKZEEM
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_K7XH1AIG8wZtQSM56Tyc-CR9ypvCbrF

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: ATOGA malefemale1.jpg (300x300, 15K)

If a girl texts you asking what time you finish work/school, does that mean they want to hangout?

It's a girl I've hooked up with before. But I'm socially retarded when it comes to texts and am waiting to hear back

What type of (solicited) dick pic is best?

>nutritionist
>always has her hair dyed a natural red
>doesn't use earrings
>sometimes (not often) paints her nails and toenails
>doesn't have a ring on her ring finger
>sometimes has random rings on other fingers (many of them look cheap and not something serious)
What can you infer from this?

It indicates some interest for you, so I would say yeah, especially since you already hooked up.

She's not married or doesn't care.

Do guys mind being given pet names? Or be called in (overly) sweet ways?

Why do women rarely have any passion for anything / real interests?

Do you think she is marriage material?

Marry me, please!
*This post becomes legally invalid if you're fat.

I certainly don't.

How many fucking dudes on here only have interests so that they're "interesting" enough to get a girl? That's why.

Women, why the fuck are you so god damn vapid and hard to be around?

Why so penis?

I'm average on all ends up have a fun personality, I also have female friends who have bfs tell me that if they were single they would happily date me and I've had a lot of girls in my class have a crush on me so I know I'm not repulsive or not a bf material.

This one girl keeps showing the most interest in me and sometimes comes over to me to have a chat about something irrelevant, the way she approaches me feels like she has something important to tell me, but then asks me about something I could tell she came up with on the spot just to strike up a conversation. Its been happening more frequently in the recent weeks but every time I act on it and suggest something we could do together or some place to go she acts like she's not interested at all, like I've been mistaken about the signs she's been sending me. Thing is, even my girl-friends say those are things they would do if they liked a guy, its just weird how she always backs off when I act on her advances. But if I try to talk to other girls or spend time with them, this girl acts like she's jealous, calling the girls ugly or giving them weird looks like she feels threatened.

I don't chase after her and only act on what she's doing but I just don't get why she acts like she doesn't want other girls around me but she doesn't want to be around me herself, as if out of spite, like she wants me to beg her to go out with me which obviously won't happen. I picked up on the pattern the first few weeks I've known her and she's done that about 3 times now. Acts interested, feels threatened by other girls (which isn't my fault, I don't go after these girls), I decide to talk to her instead anyway, she acts like she's not interested and repeat the whole thing over.

At this point I'm indifferent about her but it annoys me how she just won't move on and stops showing interest in me. Is there any any way to break this cycle and get a definite answer? why does she act like that?

>nutritionist

ask her what is her opinion on prolonged fasting
if she says its shit, then she has no clue and is mainstream bitch

>rings on other fingers
doesnt matter shit

Just ask her out and be done with it.

What does a girl mean when she says 'I didn't realise you were holding out for me'?

Good lord. You both sound fucking retarded. If you want her just tell her. Maybe she just wants to fuck. Maybe she thinks you're gay. Maybe she thinks the exact same thing of you here. Talk to her about it.

Who the fuck cares what she means. Do you like her? Ask her out. Don't like her? Don't ask her out. Don't make things so fucking complicated.

What do you think it means? Seems pretty obvious to me.

so blondes really have more fun?

Girls: Should I go over there? My partner is having a phenomenally shitty day, and often gets overwhelmed when she's alone, which can cause issues like self harm. I asked if I could go sit with her after she gets off work, and she says she wants to be alone, but would think about it.

She hasn't gotten back to me yet, and even though she hasn't gotten off work, I wanted to check in case she doesn't, should I just go over there and check on her? I know she wants space, but I'm worried. What do?

I already asked her out and we've been on a date. It's just we've not seen each other for a weeks because I changed job.

Honestly no clue. This is the first girl I've asked out since I stopped being a student - which is where it's a lot easier.

girls

thoughts about guys lifting for sport like powerlifting or oly weightlifting

>I already asked her out and we've been on a date. It's just we've not seen each other for a weeks because I changed job.
So find out when you're free and ask her out again.
>Don't make things so fucking complicated.

I've barely spoken to my ex for months now and I thought I was over her (been screwing around with a new girl a little and having an active social life), but this last week I've found myself thinking about her again.

Is it a really stupid idea if I see her to have a catch up? Will it just bring everything back? We didn't end badly but I found it impossible to stay in proper contact with her/be a friend. Am I being a fucking idiot if I get in contact again?

Random and weird question. How do girls feel about male nipples?

how am I retarded? she shows interest in me, so I act on it but then she's dismissive so I take the hint and move on. I'd be retarded if I were to chase her and ignore the signs. Besides, I don't even know if I want her if she acts like that, thats why I want to spend time with her, to get to know her but she keeps ignoring it like she doesn't see that I'm asking her to hang out. She doesn't want to fuck either, once I mentioned that I don't hook up with people and she said she's the same so theres that, she knows I'm not gay either since she knows I've dated girls, this whole thing is just weird, like she doesn't know what she wants but its been going on for too long now and I can't believe she didn't make up her mind yet.

How? if every attempt ends with her finding excuses not to go anywhere with me but then when I lose interest she gets upset and comes back around again and the whole thing repeats

As a side note: over the last few weeks she's been trying to initiate conversations with me and asked me a few times to do something together. I originally chalked it down to jealousy as I was spending a lot of time with someone new and screwing around and having fun, but I don't feel like it's healthy for me to take pleasure in that or keep it up.

You could ask the same thing for men

I have a good vibe with a girl I like, she gets attention from other guys but I feel she likes me too.
We had some tense moments before but due to circumstances we couldnt do anything.
I'll be seeing her in a few days and plan to just kiss her when we have an alone moment, would this be appropriate or should I first ask if shes seeing someone, however by asking that it'd kill the mood and romance a lot.
Would she like it, and kiss back? I'm 90% sure she likes me a lot too and she semi-mentioned I was handsome, so it's not like she gets suddenly kissed by a random Creep.

closet cases

It means she didn't know you were holding out for her. That's it. If she's into you or not, that's all such a statement implies.

Bump. Would it be okay if I just went over and dropped something off, if nothing else?

Girls:
I'm a 22 year old male and I'm considering getting braces, my teeth aren't really offensive but they're not ideal.
How ridiculous would a grown ass, bearded man wearing braces look to you?
Is it a complete turnoff or is it merely a con?

what did he mean by this

should I beat my girlfriend for cheating on me?

Nice bait.

Cheating rarely comes out of evil, it might be a kind of desperate (tho it varies) way to compensate something lacking on the relationship
Nah bro, you're just gonna get yourself in trouble

So you think she's interested in you, you're not interested in her but you mirror her and make her think you're interested in her, she responds and then you act indifferent like you're not interested, then she acts uninterested and then you're interested, then she's interested or you think she's interested but you act uninterested etc...

I know we're all fucking retarded about just talking to the anons we want answers about but sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and talk to them first IRL about what's going on.

Attached: 0dc.png (625x626, 70K)

Did you actually ask her to hang out. If not directly "Let's _____" then she probably thinks you're toying with her, as it sounds like here anyway.

Bump. I've been askedto send pics a few times and really have no idea what works and what doesn't.

Critiquemydickpic.tumblr.com

Bump..

yes, plenty of times, I'd tell her theres a thing going on and if she'd like to come, sometimes she'd dismiss me, then come back asking if its still on, sometimes she'd straight up tell me to ask someone else, or sometimes she'd agree but bail on the day and avoid me when she sees me irl for awhile and then acts like nothing happened.

I've fucked up with girls in the past by being too indirect or too "safe", this one I tried being more direct and honest with and I feel like if it was someone else, this would've worked, but with her its weird, like she wants to do it, but she'll say she won't just in case, just to be safe. I just can't get through to her and she won't be honest with me either

my boyfriend has been taking pictures of my mom. should I sneak some drugs into his dinner so he fails his drug test at work?

35yrs old user here. my advice: DO NOT squeese your dick. that way it looks intimidating... Well, more intimidating that it is, lol.

it gets to my nerves eventually, a consensual nick is best... and don't say it in front of friends or family. PLEASE.

i wouldnt mind unless it was something really silly or disrespectfull

i can be your cuddly teddy

bumperino on this one... I hate when girls try to "stimulate them" It makes me feel ackward

I've been talking to this guy for close to a month now, we'll be seeing each other for the second time on Sunday. We've been keeping things pretty casual, but I'm hoping for things to progress into a relationship eventually.

Would the second time seeing him be too soon to ask about where I currently stand with him?

You think she should kick the shit out of you IF you cheated?
Also: Nice b8 m8, i8 r8 8/8

I knew this one girl who really liked it when the veins bulged, so this isn't universal.

Anons please help
I’ve started fantasizing about wolves/dogs in that way and I’m embarassed that it turns me on
I’m a femanon and I feel real sick/guilty afterwards, what should I do?

I meant after the second time, btw.

time to get bad dragon dildo i guess
but you will be looked down upon no matter what

I don't think braces would turn me off of a guy completely, no.

yes. It's too soon. Femanon, why don't you give it like a couple of weeks of dating before poping up that very uncomfortable question up?

Go to her where you know she'll be alone. Maintain eye contact and slide her clothes off. Fuck her, cum inside. You are now her king and there is no confusion.

girls, if you liked a guy, would you take up any opportunity to get close to him? say, he mentions something he's gonna do and asks if you're gonna be there too, will you be all excited and say you will be there too or would you play hard to get and act like you don't care or that you don't know yet?

did you kiss at least or anything

it seems like its a roullette anyway
These days people seem to have sex 30min after they meet, and if someone brings up next date the other side ghosts.

I will never understand dating

t. khhv

My only friend keeps canceling plans to go out. This is because she's always busy with school work or some BS, don't know if she's being flaky or telling the truth.

I work while most of my friends went off to university, which is why I can never find anyone free. The only friend that stayed is always busy. Which means I have to wait weeks for her to be free to go out.

The fuck do I do? I'm lonely as shit and have bad anxiety, the only way i can meet people is to get drunk and dance with strangers, but long stretches of loneliness makes me depressed

I would get excited and go full cling, but that's just me, I don't know about other girls.

have you tried Tinder or Badoo?

He doesn't really seem all that interested in me thus far and he's quite a distance away, I just don't want to get my feelings hurt is all.

then don't invest any... If after a couple of dates he's still distant you've got two options: either take the first step or move on and carry on.

dont evne get me started
im getting so lonely i get physically painfull in my chest sometimes

not even joking

I met my wife on tinder after I moved to a new city and didn't know anybody (aside from coworkers)

Is girls fucking dogs some weird new meme?

Depends on the guy and my relationship with him! And the way he asks. And a million other variables going on

I think it's a low quality bait

its not a new meme for sure
some girls legit prefer fucking dogs over "nice guys"
t. knower

It might be bait in here sure

bro please, stop the incel speech.
BUT, the term of "nice guys" is said by those beta males that don't know how to take rejection.

like if... a guy liekd fucking mules instead of good girls... what if people prefer fucking animals than people?

Grow a pair, shave the neck beard and go out there.

Haven't seriously tried it, mostly because of my bad anxiety. Just thinking about it makes me hurt. Also because it's mostly people looking for hookups. After a few sleazy messages I get I just lose faith in it

Yeah same. Can't even describe how happy just talking to other people irl makes me. Which is why I get drunk, my anxiety just goes away. People are huggy and open in clubs, never thought i'd like it as an introvert. Too bad no one wants to go out

Congrats user, how many girls did you have to meet off tinder to find her?

what if you liked him and had a suspicion that he likes you too since you two been getting along well lately and he said he'll be going out to a college event and asked if you're gonna be there too. How would you react to that?
This is a completely hypothetical situation btw, never mind the specifics!

thats why i put nice guys into " "
>neck beard
im 6'2, fit, clean shaven, decently dressed.
I dont go out because i dislike most of people i happen to meet. On rare occassion ill go to heavy music concert and meet some cool people there, or at gym.

I met like 10 or 12, most of them became good friends, even one of them went to my wedding and all.

most girls in badoo or Tinder are looking to MEET new people, of course, 99% of people there is single, but! you can always have friends, go out with people and hone your social skills.

BTW, I'm a very funtional asperger and it was quite difficult for me to overcome anxiety.

keep your hopes up user, I know you can do this

Attached: zfvlIdj.jpg (850x529, 112K)

Fantasizing is okay imo, but don't take it further. I haven't really thought about anything like that but I've gotten off to some anthropomorphic furry stuff when I was a teen.
Don't freak out about it I guess

I have a class with a girl I know from previous classes. On the first day she seemed excited to see me and sat next to me. Now she seems less enthusiastic about me, the conversations are shorter and so on

I ask this before but i want to expand on it
ive been seeing this girl for about a month now, shes 23, and we've had sex a few times but it always seems bland (to me). i've never gone down on her nor has she asked me to. she doesnt really know her sensitive spots so most of the time Im huting around her ears neck and nipples looking for a emotional rise from her.
so question: is she just inexperienced with her own body? id figure she'd know all her pleasure spots. if i go down on her once and she likes it im worred it will become a habit, and i dont particularly like eating out

With women there is no one "spot" you hit once over and over and BAM orgasm (unless you are really good friends outside the bedroom). Whereas with a man it's like throwing a seed into the ground and walking away, with women it's like playing God in Creation. Throw in some moons and water, suck on some parts a bit, add some plants to keep it alive, make your way to her middle, drop some funky critters to live on the planet, touch it all and shape it up in your hands, treat her as the first person you've created and while plunging your magic stick into her void, plant those lips on hers and give her the breath of life.

Welp, I'm wet.

yes

um. thanks?

While I generally agree with this (and what a fun way to describe it), I want to add that some spots are still better than others - if you neglect her clit in favor of her elbows, you'll probably have a tough time.

please respond

You didn’t ask anything

What would cause her to act that way?

Maybe she lost interest, maybe she has other things on her mind

Girls:

I've been going out/dating this girl for a little while now, a few months. We don't get to see each other too much, maybe once a week. We haven't made anything official yet, like we aren't bf/gf, we also haven't slept together yet. We talk alot though and have good conversation and a good deal in common.

I don't mind all that, but my question is: should I even really bother continuing? I feel like I like her more than she likes me, I don't even really know how much she likes me. We flirt and I know she thinks I'm handsome and all, but I just feel like maybe it isn't worth it. I'm not looking for a pump and dump, I want to be in a long relationship as I've been single for a couple years now.

Maybe bring over dinner for her, so she doesn’t have to cook. That way you have an excuse to come over, but if she really wants to be alone she won’t feel too bad about turning you away because you “just game to bring her some food.” Just because if you just go over there and she genuinely wants to be alone, it might just make her feel guilty that you completely wasted a trip.

Bretty cool. But I’m a powerlifter so I’m biased.

What do you mean "take the first step"? Initiate things more?

Are yall in relationships with other people and you carefully chose to forget that point? If not you'll just have to ask her

Are you a girl with vagina?

Yes

Worth a shot I guess.

I'm 28khv, reasons why are illness, abusive childhood, and general disinterest. Had my life "sorted" for a while now, not fat, i shape, average face, have a job and hobbies, can dress etc, but was still not interested in sex.

Over the last few months my disinterest has vanished, and I want to try have sex/realtionships, my body yearnsfor it, it's crazy. Most people write you off the second they find out you're a virgin at this age, they assume something is wrong with you and create a fiction to justfiy it before you've even said anything, how should I go about approaching this? Should I just lie?

Just try and fake confidence through it and have sex? If I come quickly I can just go back to eating her out/fingering her right?

Girls
Would you do a 2 hour drive to hang out with a dude you just met ?

Boys
What do you do after a first date ? I can't manage to get a second one even when it went really good

I've been in love with this girl since I was in sixth grade. We've been friends since about then, and as adults would see each other for quasi-date days, maybe once a year or so
We're in our mid twenties now, probably haven't spoken in at least a year and just now, she calls me out of the blue. I basically froze, didn't answer.

Girls. What the fuck am I doing and what can I do? We always get along so well, I'm practically drunk after we hang out together.

Some girls put on their OkStupid profile:
>You should message me if
>We match.
But they don't seem to ever go to the swipe section. They probably just read the millions of messages that they receive, anyway.
Why write "if we match", then? Should I just message them?

Go for it user, you've got nothing to lose.