Being considered racist just by LITERALLY standing still

Attached: 2019.jpg (780x520, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34
youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34&feature=youtu.be&t=4320
twitter.com/nickmon1112
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is what it is. Nothing we can do about it

Having famous people to deliberately wanting to SHAME you for something you didn't do

Attached: kathy.jpg (1200x746, 111K)

Attached: Chadlic.jpg (618x309, 34K)

The indian approached them

youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34

Start about 1 hour in to see the black guys taunting the kids, then at 1 hour 12 min the indian approaches the kids and gets in their face

Probably should download this as well since they have been removing it.

Also at 1 hour 40 min the Israelites say they weren't threatened by the kids and it was an okay dialogue, the kids didn't really say anything back to them.

Attached: 1547981911985.webm (1920x1080, 2.31M)

Being conpared to KKK in EVERY SINGLE opportunity

Attached: kkk.jpg (1200x675, 141K)

>this whole shit storm just to cover up buzzfeeds fuck up about "Russian trump towers" and the fact Democrats rejected amnesty just to spite donald about the wall
Kekekekekek I'm so sick of fucking winning. I might go yell at niggers that are too poor to own cars

Having people who want to LITERALLY HURT YOU for no reason

Attached: musician.jpg (1200x603, 77K)

having your MOM'S JOB at risk because people hating on you is NEVER ENOUGH

Attached: mom.jpg (1200x899, 131K)

Okay settle down giving the catlicks too much credit about colonizing a continent and having god on their side. This is a WASP country

Being the ONLY RACE constantly COMPARED to a past in a negative way you don't even existed

Attached: history.jpg (1200x1000, 182K)

We will reclaim our country. We will start the revolution that will inspire the world over. We are nearly at the tipping point don't worry. People say it's the Jews who keep doing shit like this, but it can't be because those seeking truth always end up on our side. It won't be long now. I give it until 2022 at the latest. It's beyond the point of no return even the mafia avoided harming women and children.

Just had to delete the tweet, they didn't even ban him.

And of course
BEING THE SOLE ATTENTION AT THE MEDIA BECAUSE IT FITS THEIR NARRATIVE

Attached: hypocrisy.png (927x878, 416K)

It's just a funny meme. I'm a protestant.

Share this link. Its framed at the approach.

youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34&feature=youtu.be&t=4320

Thanks, OP. We didn't have enough threads about Chaim and Squanto.

Being labelled TERRORISTS by people with more followers than they should

Attached: Terrorism.jpg (576x1024, 127K)

Having your life FOREVER RUINED because of something you didn't do

Attached: Forever.jpg (1199x823, 102K)

Backlash is brewing.
Backlash is a bitch.

THIS
is what is like to be a white man in United States of America, in the year 2019.
White people belong to a new category of opressed, a "crystal cage" opression, that ANYTHING considered wrong by others, WILL RESULT in your ruin FOREVER

Thank you nick for the information
twitter.com/nickmon1112

He wasn't standing still, he was SMILING. Why isn't he depressed and addicted to painkillers? This country has to change.

by "these fuckers", she means herself and other leftists, correct?

Attached: 1536309261054.jpg (1080x1074, 193K)

If he wasn't wearing that damn hat

if we continue to go further to the left, the pendulum will swing that much harder to the right ensuring a 2020 win.

Catholics can’t optics. They really need to be banned from the movement if we want it to continue.

...what the fuck is wrong with these people

If you can't understand why the white boy is in the wrong then you belong in this echo chamber.

fuck off you non-white subhuman. fucking filthy alien parasite

Explain to us why he is wrong.

Fucking nigger
Kill yourself

They have no idea what they are creating with this, it may just be the most massive "red pill" for zoomers, and wait till they look up the other nation of islam (the group that instigated the whole event) vids of those nogs and stupid white bitches kissing their feet and all that shit from a couple years back- holy fuk

If it has to be explained then you’re already too stupid and belong in a gas chamber

Attached: 28f4783ccff8c4b256c47f01b750a38a07e63e87ae95563eebff4c9166f7538c.png (1832x1054, 2.28M)

You don't even have an answer lmao you're just a baiting nigger

You're thinking of the Black Hebrew Israelites not the Nation of Islam

Attached: 3.jpg (1600x1118, 266K)

>jewish
every. fucking. time.

Attached: pol was right.jpg (632x448, 38K)

>Even the media here in Direland is covering this
What a bloody joke.

How many crusades have Proddies won?

Anyone live in the NY area? Fuck her up.

I hate America so fucking much
There's no hope for America

>age: 32
>married: NO
>kids: NO

Amazing no one has fucked them up royally. Black Israelites are worse than shit that gets stuck to a pigs ass. Loud, annoying, and so fucking dumb they make the downiest look like Einstein. We should start operation “Esau’s revenge” just to fuck with them.

Attached: 8F720577-C421-440B-9B9F-FDDFF582EF69.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>(((Crusades)))

Who the fuck cares, you fucking seasoned power bottom Papist. Do you live in the (((Holy Land)))? No, you fucking don’t. You live in a land won by Protestants.

I'm just glad I'm not a chick, or a jew, or a nigger. Thanks God.

A childless commie kike wants to destroy an innocent boys life over his beliefs.

Not surprised.

Agreed.

How many guns are there over there again?

lololol I know this kyke . She took her kids out of the school we sent our kids to because they hired a black teacher.

>How is like to be a white man in 2019 america
Jews pretend to be white when they are not.
They are always white when they need to be a RACIST prop.

Odd, right?

Attached: and-im-telling-you-as-a-damn-white-person-jew.png (556x555, 302K)

There HAS to be somebody here that lives in Brooklyn. You don't have to kill the bitch but go leave a death threat on her door at least.

If that tweet is real, he should be jailed
Open call for violence