ITT : We breathe heavily at Redit comments about the MAGA kid (original OP edition)

ITT : We breathe heavily at Redit comments about the MAGA kid (original OP edition)

Attached: file.png (1458x1462, 538K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34
reddit.com/r/politics/
reddit.com/r/news/
youtube.com/watch?v=WzJU1L-1VrE
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/ahz272/seriouswhat_do_you_think_of_the_trend_of/?
snew.notabug.io/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/ahw8sa/whats_going_on_with_the_maga_kid_and_the_native/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: file.png (1365x793, 161K)

Attached: file.png (1437x749, 126K)

Attached: file.png (1953x1109, 187K)

Attached: file.png (1489x869, 197K)

Attached: file.png (1413x721, 120K)

The smirk that was heard round the world. The New Civil War for America has begun.

Attached: file.png (1413x1765, 744K)

Attached: tolerance.png (868x680, 59K)

courtesy of Hungarian bro

Attached: file.png (843x300, 22K)

The indian approached them

youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34

Start about 1 hour in to see the black guys taunting the kids, then at 1 hour 12 min the indian approaches the kids and gets in their face

Probably should download this as well since they have been removing it.

Also at 1 hour 40 min the Israelites say they weren't threatened by the kids and it was an okay dialogue, the kids didn't really say anything back to them.

Attached: approach.jpg (783x625, 53K)

Attached: file.png (1475x599, 48K)

Attached: file.png (1353x1541, 1.1M)

Attached: file.png (986x679, 61K)

hunting grounds:
reddit.com/r/politics/
reddit.com/r/news/
any other good shitholes?

Attached: black jews.png (869x377, 34K)

Does this mean we get more refugees? HOORAY FOR NEW FRIENDS!

And they think they are not radicalized and act like sane people

lol sry french dude ignore the name

this vid explains it pretty well, the nigger jews were the troublemakers.

Attached: file.png (1181x681, 144K)

Enough with this guy.
Why is it the only thing being talked about in the media? Could it be that Trump was talking about illegals that day and (((they))) needed to shove an immigration story down our throats?

Attached: sage.png (1745x969, 721K)

When you see posts on Jow Forums about his face being smug and punchable, you know it's a shill from reddit/discord.

WE ARE BREAKING THE SIMULATION!!!

Attached: redpilled.png (873x136, 13K)

are redditors niggers who think they're in smart white company? they sure sound like it
or white numales desperately wanting to sound manly so they act like a nigger because it's what they think is manly?

how fucking fragile are non-whites that a preteen white boy smirking at them causes such a meltdown. Jesus Christ.

>its taken this long for him to feel let down and duped
wew

LOOK AT THESE DIRTY-ASS CRACKERS

>Faggots who fell for nostalgia

They're too daft to realize the site itself never really improved overall in quality, Jow Forums was ALWAYS shit, the difference is that now the cancer is mostly articifially induced by shills rather than being a side-effect from 12 year old summer fags migrations.

Anyone who posts on r/politics is a shitskin, white woman, or not even in the US.

What kind of stupid fuck doesn't see this as a pervasive instilling of hatred and bigotry in American society. They're literally being taught that intolerance and supremacy is the path to "MAGA." Future Proud Boys.

media shills are in panic mode trying to cover up 1,000+ acts of violence against Trump supporter
this is a shill thread

Attached: redpilled2.png (868x616, 51K)

no worries

it's a huge fucking deal, violence is being advocated against someone for no reason, this is proof that the left is unhinged and violent and >we must capitalize on it

pic related is crazy

Attached: file.png (1467x1797, 320K)

>he needs to be punched so he doesn't do something like this again
do what? smile in public? god I wish the worst on redditors.

Attached: 28f4783ccff8c4b256c47f01b750a38a07e63e87ae95563eebff4c9166f7538c.png (1832x1054, 2.28M)

they know they're lying

>PUNCHABLE FACE
How does literally nobody recognize jewish facial features? Is "punchable face" the politically-correct Reddit word for "jewface"?

Attached: jewface-sample-ezra-miller.jpg (330x330, 49K)

>It wasn't the Jews
>It was the Black Jews

divide and conquer bullshit, it doesn't matter if he's jewish, he's just a kid

Attached: destroy.png (515x135, 8K)

Intentionally corrupting NPC databanks seems like a really good strategy to destroy these people. Once the programming is set they struggle to process even the most blatant facts.

>a white kids smile causes this much mental anguish and psychotic rage

we live in a society

go kill yourself you disgusting reddit crowd
this is what you need to be taljing about
>
JEWS ARE USING PLANNED PARENTHOOD TO HARVEST BABY ORGANS AND SELL THEM WITH A PROFIT

Wow, now if only somebody could take one for the team and rape that whore to death with a rusty aids infected rod

>implying the US of A is a society
lmao

Huh? Sad?
What are you talking about, I'm having a great day. My wife's son i smaking chicken tenders and there are some great Wii U games on sale. Reading a good Buzzfeed article too and this Onions I bought is even better than I expected. Pretty day outside. Oh, and Drumph is never ever getting that wall. And you know that.
Ever

sage redit posts

Attached: plebit.jpg (396x382, 41K)

yeah, it's actually a deranged and unhinged reaction by the looney left and idiot media pundit class
they're foaming at the mouth advocating for the murdering of children

It's a big deal b/c (((they're))) making it a big deal.
If he is actually attacked, so be it. He'll become a martyr. Until then, this is all just another 'not happening'

Maybe this cunt should be doxxed in return?

Attached: sjw cunt.jpg (793x1265, 293K)

Jesus, what faggots.
That dude got up and chanted in the kids face louder and louder. He was the antagonizer here and that kid did nothing wrong. They even had a fucking camera guy there ready to capture any violence that occurred from this. And they still made a big deal about it.
What a bunch of twats.

this will backfire immensely and MSM will have to admit another fake news story.

Attached: redpilled3.jpg (868x286, 49K)

That's hideous. When did braces not become a thing anymore? Is she that poor, or do her parents not love her? Those are goddamn warthog tusks.

>if you fight back, your enemies win
no, fuck off

Copypasta of the week.

that's all the Children of Satan can do.

I dont understand
Is the crime to them the fact that the kids had maga hats on at a peo life event?
They're madder at the kids politics than anything. I feel like things are getting hairy

it's worse, they're mad at his race

Maybe we should focus on the nigger jews and expose them?

Attached: nigger jews2.png (875x442, 47K)

>just reinforces that the native american guy is better than me
actual, literal cuckold mentality

I refuse to believe these people are real. Their conversations don't sound real. The traffic for these "subs" are sporadic, and the "upvotes" come in massive quick bursts and then just hard stop. In fact, I don't believe a single twitter thread or spread of this incident was normal.

I'm just aghast at the redditors posts that I'm reading. I'm truly dumbfounded how these people see a kid smiling and want to kill him. They're so completely unhinged how do you share a society or a country with them? Theres no compromise, not discussion with such rabid hatred. They just need to put down. Is anyone else just completely exhausted with everything that's going on? Like jeez you dont like us we dont like you why must we share a country? Peaceful balkanization is the most adult decision

you literally only need the president to make a public announcement giving sincere excuses to the kid, calling out the severe lack of professionalism shown by the medias and it will snowball from that.

If king nigger could do it for a literal criminal nigger who got shot doing niggerly things and some dumb Muslim cunt who made a false clock that ironically look like a fucking bomb, why Trump couldn't? Of course the MSM will appeal to outrage, but at this point its a given they will.

>it doesn't matter if he's jewish
It would put jews on "both sides" of this manufactured controversy. Typical "fund both sides of the war" or "make your own controlled opposition".

Attached: ben-shapiro-accusing-israel-first-is-anti-semitic.jpg (1439x654, 92K)

Fake News Media is trying to save face after the Buzzfeed fiasco

Yeah get down and prostrate yourself in front of the glorious brown skins white boy. Standing in the presence of melanin (more like mela-win amirite?) is a horrendously disrespectful way to behave

Is that actually Moby? Quote this
And Moby? You can get stomped by Obie
You 36-year-old baldheaded fag, blow me
You don't know me, you're too old, let go
It's over, nobody listens to techno

What did they do that was racist? I'm going to have a God damn aneurism

These people are mentally ill. I cannot recall a single time I advocated violence against any left wing kids.

CNN on suicide watch

Attached: redpilled3.png (889x904, 78K)

these people 100% believe they're on the right side of history, facing nazi kids and white supremacists high schoolers because they support someone else politically
the fire is rising, you should unironically prepare

Why are people making such a big deal out of this kid and the indian? Literally nothing happened. I dont understand

Posting the best ones I managed to find.

Attached: sanity.png (843x300, 11K)

Their crime is being white and not immediately bending over and spreading their ass cheeks for the blacks and amerindians there.

Attached: sanity2.png (854x390, 9K)

>the blacks stole this level of judaism

There was no Jow Forums during the Bush years.

the news framed it like a bunch of racist white trump supporters invaded an indigenous people march and berated peaceful injuns with verbal threats and shit

We have to embrace these people, Redditfaggotry aside.

Attached: 1536872008315.jpg (834x653, 44K)

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/ahz272/seriouswhat_do_you_think_of_the_trend_of/?

Attached: 20181209_162135.jpg (5312x2988, 3.18M)

shhhh don't inform the retards who pretend they've ever been here in general or that it was ever quality at all it makes it easier to spot lying retards

i refuse to believe those are genuine comments. reddit is an absolute cesspool of astroturf. take a look here.

snew.notabug.io/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/ahw8sa/whats_going_on_with_the_maga_kid_and_the_native/

The narrative is completely btfo in just a few comments

>simply refused to move back

More like the kid was having a panic attack disguised with a uneasy stoic smile, because there was an adult screaming for blood literally inches away from his face with an entire group of rabid zealot following him around.

Fuck man, how would you react if some 200 pound angry looking fucko came outta nowhere and started to ramble to you about the entire world problems and how its YOUR fault for some reason? You'd be confused the hell out as you try to figure out what the fuck is even happening and what even are the native intentions.

Attached: sanity3.png (958x125, 7K)

But theres a video, you can see its a blatant falsehood

Attached: sanity4.jpg (958x125, 27K)

>Jow Forums during the Bush years

>Bush leaves office in 2009
>/new/ created in January 2010
>Jow Forums created in November 2011
Do they mean /b/? Or the old /n/ - News board that nobody fucking used?

Attached: 1525377747116.png (454x453, 73K)

Once you have been awakened to the JQ, and white genocide, there is no going back. You can hide your power level, even wreck a few yenta sluts with big Khazar Milkers, but you will always now be aware of white genocide and who is orchestrating it.

Well, not sure.
Reddit is full of actually mentally ill people.
If you check their post history a lot of these people are unironic trannies,druggies and internet tough guys.

Attached: sanity6.png (1003x261, 22K)

Was Jow Forums or /new/ even around during the bush years?

dunno why I find this shit so entertaining

Attached: redpill vs bluepill.png (904x674, 63K)

Attached: sanity7.png (902x206, 10K)

NPCs only listen to tweets or MSM, truth doesnt matter

Guaranteed that silver star fag will get downvoted for not going with the narrative.

a huge percentage of Reddit and Twitter (and here too) "engagement" are by shills/bots
over 70% of all content

Attached: sanity8.png (511x253, 11K)

This seems far too rational for lefty/pol/ or worldjews, I want to believe these are real but I have a feeling they're coming from some le radical centrist leddit

>It kinda a representationof how MLK was a more successful leader than Malcolm
kek

>username maximum_cum
someone's been practicing big cumz

I don't get it. What did the kid do except for standing there?