What am I supposed to do when getting my titties sucked? Pat his head? Should I have my eyes closed or open?

What am I supposed to do when getting my titties sucked? Pat his head? Should I have my eyes closed or open?

Attached: 1503753435002.jpg (540x571, 77K)

>pat his head
yes. don't neglect the shaft.

Go through his hair with your fingers, kiss his forehead, cuddle. Eyes open or closed is whatever

Your hand should be between his legs stroking and fondling.

Kek

Do anything foi want, i dont think he will care that much since he is focousing on your titties

He succs one and u succ the other.
>unless you're a pathetic chestlet

Hand on back of the head means gib more, you also should do the same when he's eating you out.

"What do you think I am, your mother?"

Moan. Mess with his hair.

>What am I supposed to do when getting my titties sucked? Pat his head?
Literally just hold him close.
>Should I have my eyes closed or open?
Whichever makes you feel better.

Tfw no gf to give head pats while I tity suck

gently scratch/massage the back of his head/neck and work your to his shoulders and back.

Bump also not sure what to do first time being with a guy sexually happened recently (no sex)

Sugg his dic

Give him a handjob. I personally only go for bjs if the guy has eaten me out

Depends on the fella desu, just communicate and find what works for both of you. Alternatively, if you're a turbo autist, holding his head like you're pulling him in for more while gently moaning is always a safe bet

You can do much the same things you’d do to him as you would when eating him out. Hug him, fingers through hair, squirm, talk dirty, play with your other nipple, play with your clit, etc.

>pat
It depends from the guy but i would it

In theory you enjoy it, so enjoy it. If you don't, let him enjoy it. If it really bores you, guide his attention elsewhere.

do what eva ya want, but while doin stuff pls post your nude pics :p

Stroke his neck or hair, maybe pull his hair a bit if he's being extra good... Jerk him off if in the right position

I usually stare at him because how can I not, it's super sexy

That sort of stuff