Any protips on how to ask out a Russian girl who's English isn't great?

Any protips on how to ask out a Russian girl who's English isn't great?

Attached: Sad Panda.png (1023x574, 439K)

Learn a little Russian and ask her out in Russian. She will either find it endearing, or annoying. If its the latter, you probably dont wanna be hanging out with her anyways (native russian so I know).

It also depends on your age and age of girl. How old are you both? I could give you some tips on what to say, but it widely depends on age.

Caп У Taжз Уoч Oчт 4 Coffзe?

Lmao dawg just ask her out

CHEEKI BREEKI! DONKEY

i learn all my russian from stalker

If your still around, I'm 19 and she can't be much older. We are both in an elementary Japanese class and, I haven't talked to her much, but shes super cute so I wanted to see if she was up for dinner tommorow night.

>Learn a little Russian and ask her out in Russian. She will either find it endearing, or annoying. If its the latter, you probably dont wanna be hanging out with her anyways (native russian so I know).

Do Russian women like foreign guys?

Kidnap her. Its kinky in Russia

Okay cool. Well in that case, if you've read anything online about "russian girls being traditional" or whatever, disregard it. Its bullshit lol. Dont even pay for her, split the bill if you go to dinner. And dont do anything autistic like buy her flowers.

"Hi, my russian is not very good, but would you like to grab a coffee with me sometime?"
пpивeт, мoй pyccкий нe oчeнь хopoш, нo хoчeшь ли ты кoгдa-нибyдь взять c coбoй кoфe?

privyet, moy russkiy ne ochen' khorosh, no khochesh li ty kogda-nibud vzyat s saboy kofe?

Or if that is too hard, you could just say something like that in English, you would probably be communicating in English the rest of the time anyways, but if you make an effort to speak russian she might (probably) find it cute.

No. Well, maybe some older divorced women or women who haven't had any luck with partners long term, there is still a surplus of women here, although typically older. Younger Russians wont dislike a foreigner, but it doesnt really help your chances.

Ask her to tutor you

>a Russian girl who's English isn't great
>who's
Yours isn't so great either. I didn't understand what you were trying to say at first.

Whats the correct way? Not OP, just asking

you whould not use who's because that's short for "who is" which doesn't work there , maybe "a Russian girl who doesn't have great English"
idk im not even poster

the word is "whose" you dummy

This is OP, "whose"

why does that word look so weird to me

just show her your passport

Slide her a crate of Smirnoff and a condom. She'll get the picture.

It's not the 90s anymore retard. She will look at him like a crazy person or think he is a sex trafficker.

Well to be honest with you, I'm probably gonna just ask her out in English, as I don't wanna fuck the Russian up and sound like an idiot. I don't even know if she's single, but considering she's a Russian transfer student, unless she brought a boy toy from the motherland, I can't imagine many dudes have tried getting with her.

If you want sexy Ruskaya you learn enough Russian to ask her out successfully.

There is this Russian girl in the room across from mine in my dorm and she's a qt but I don't know how to strike up a conversation