And of course killing white boys in maga hats is okay it’s a duty!

And of course killing white boys in maga hats is okay it’s a duty!

This tweet is so evil .

Simply being a white male in 2019 is a crime and death sentence

Attached: 1634B877-C383-410D-ACE3-2859450770EC.jpg (750x639, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rbORaQxQmDs
twitter.com/RepJohnYarmuth/status/1087008928909742081
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>FirstThotsWhenIWakeUp

lol what a fucking nutcase

what do non whites have to offer to "humanity" anyway they're dead weight at best and dangerous subhumans at worst

Fuck it. Heil Hitler.

so don't wear the hat? I don't see the problem

Attached: 1527506006682.jpg (251x201, 10K)

This aging broad has lost her looks and never really had the talent to stay relevant, so she shills now. Priceless.

I wish this was true. We need to start lynching niggers again

Oh gawd, this dumb bitch again!

I mean people shouldn't be attacked, but wearing political symbols are cringe in general. The hat is a fun novelty you can keep at home.

>Fuck White Men
>Why don't white boys empathize with other people
Are these people just idiots?

>appeasing the kikes
germans never learn

White boys:essential to humanity

BAN THIS POSTER
Literally no one gives a fuck about this dumb bitch

Fake news. When I wear mine people only talk about how much they love Trump.

Attached: image.png (1200x900, 383K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rbORaQxQmDs

White boys make up a single digit percentage of the global population but if they don't have suicidal levels of empathy for those who hate them and wish them dead, everyone is doomed.
Does she not understand what that says about the various races and even the two genders?

I agree.

this indeed

So is she not white now or something?

It's not a crime to be white if you have empathy for others. If you're wearing a maga hat you are an overt racist and should be called out and removed from civilized society.

Might be bait but I'll bite. Don't pretend to have empathy when you call for the death of anyone who wears a hat. You are no better than racists. Whites are the most tolerant people on earth. Every other race is racist as fuck and barely gives a shit about anyone but themselves.

Shut her down.
Her racist hatespeech, inciting violence.
Shut her chanel down for good.
NOW!

The sociopath cries out as it accuses you of lacking empathy

>humanity depends on white people
what did she ,ean by this?

hey man im from discord too! its so great! :D

Communists [Clap Emoji] aren't [Clap Emoji] people.

>Without the white race, humanity will destroy itself

-Alyssa Milano

The biggest haters of white people are other white people.

Usually when I wake up, my first thought is whether I’ll have time to jerk off my morning wood.
I don’t think I’ve ever woken up and my first thought was about how I can directly inspire my Twitter followers to assault people.

These people are sick.

Come to Alabama. White men are still loved here. Life hasnt changed for me in the last 20 years

She’s white when it’s convenient.

Yeah I wanna get a MAGA hate and an Aussie Flag hat too. I also want a boomer christian t shirt. I want lots of funny ironic things.

She just another Weinstein's whore, who cares

and why I should help anybody else?
what's in it for me to help some niggers or chinks or kikes?
seriously, I dont even get sex from slutty leftist women, why should I care about existence of those shit tier people who cannot make their own existences not miserable?
am I Jesus or other saviour?
fuck them, I bought MAGA hat through interwebs even if I never voted and I gonna wear it during 2020 election to cause international butthurt

>germanic submits to peer pressure
like a clockwork

They’re gonna run with this narrative until it’s prove false then forget about it. Not only are those boys getting defamed but all white male zoomers. There’s no justice, we genuinely dindu nuthin. I tried everything to make them see sense but they won’t. They want to be angry, they want to be violent and everything else doesn’t matter. I thought Jow Forums was just being dramatic, this is the glitch in the matrix for me. AHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 0D890BE7-5FB4-49CE-809D-34E38640178F.jpg (1024x572, 35K)

>I bought MAGA hat through interwebs even if I never voted and I gonna wear it during 2020 election to cause international butthurt

Inspirational.

>a white woman
>using the term white boys

This is what happens when a woman is beaten too much or too little.

I’m sorry but it is 2019 and you gotta know the ground rules: if you wear a MAGA hat in public you get exactly what you deserve. This is now an occupied nation that has been taken over by feminists, subhumans, and kikes. Unless you are ready to go to battle (and that encompasses losing everything), don’t wear your uniform in public.

As a Trump supporter over the last 3 years I have lost most friends, alienated family, and made my life harder. I don’t care because I watch that merchants/gentiles French music video and I KNOW I am on the right side of history.

I posted numerous memes during last election, it was fun and I gonna do that again
Trump is valuable ally and he shares same problems we have here. Shit judges, corrupt politicians patting each others back, gay as fuck NWOs and kikes
always kikes

Attached: 1483974704661.jpg (1024x600, 94K)

Based and Nazipilled

Attached: 30682348343.jpg (675x448, 87K)

>being this mad over a hat

Attached: trump surprise.webm (434x528, 253K)

Empathy does not mean you have to agree with or pander to the person you are empathizing with. For example, I can empathize with Alyssa Milano being a retard and not being able to understand complicated concepts. It doesn't mean I have to listen to her.

She thinks she's awake

Attached: Carlos.jpg (225x225, 7K)

user they ARE technically boys. I keep mentioning this, they’re under 18.

Every single white male should start wearing the hat

>whites getting that karma.
Lmao but seriously, learn from this and join with your brothers regardless of race. Communist need to be exterminated.

literally just bought my first maga hat after this bullshit

Stupid fucking modern Germans

BASED

Attached: erwh4hh4rwhwr.png (536x184, 15K)

just another brick in the seething femlet goblina wall

Attached: d9a9d2530933791.jpg (2088x3000, 1.11M)

Remember a year ago when 4 niggers kidnapped a mentally retarded white kid and broadcast the torture of him live on facebook.
It's white kids who are the problem.

I hope this shit won't spill over into Canada. I'm not even European but people see me as white so I have no choice. I just want to leave my life in peace without people hating me for no reason.

I skipped through the clip, i didnt see any physical violence, whats the big deal?

Attached: 40k.png (572x582, 782K)

Attached: nigger jews2.png (875x442, 47K)

Notice she dresses as unattractively as possible so her boyfriend can gain no sexual pleasure at all from his relationship. That means she is liberated.

I’m white, live in a rural bright red state and couldn’t agree more. MAGAPEDES are the scum of the earth, they’re deplorable racists and bigots...all of them. Dumb as fuck too.

If you are doing it right, the world hates you. Don't you know anything?

It's those damn hats!
twitter.com/RepJohnYarmuth/status/1087008928909742081

Attached: Cringe.png (837x701, 143K)

Name me one racially motivated homicide, white on black, since Trump was elected.

>DELET

FREE HAT FREE HAT

Wow this red hat that clearly (based on the news cycle) allows you to have your face spread across the world instantly is the exact same as a white hood used for maintaining anonymity

#JustActressThoughts

No wonder your women are sucking off Achmed. As dumb, ugly and unwashed as he is, he doesn't let women dictate what he can and cannot wear.

Attached: german masterrace.png (1232x2974, 203K)

This statement makes no sense at all, how do whites lacking empathy cause humanity to destroy itself? Has this stupid bitch been to Africa where blacks slaughter each other at ridiculous rates with no white intervention at all? What about the middle east barely any whites there too? How about India? Papua New Guinea? White women are stupid animals who need to be silenced.

>Maga hat is new white hood.
So those kids were Feds?
That's a major plot twist.

Alyssa Milano was raped by jewish pedophiles in Hollywood as a child actress, and blames all white men for their sins in her old haggard age. It's easy to understand her deep-seated hatred when you understand her mental, physical and spiritual trauma.

Its not about the hat, its about the fact that they don't like you. First it would be the hat, then it would be your beliefs, next would be your heritage.
Germans should know something about this, they tried to act like chads once in history and got pummeled so hard they act like you.

>DONT SUPPORT YOUR PRESIDENT
>BEND THE KNEE TO YOIR OPPOSERS
Fucking cucked German weeb piece of shit

The white dude that shot the black guy in Florida because his gf or wife parked in the handicap spot. He was clearly a racist fuck.

I’m getting real sick of liberal cunts saying “white boy.” To me it’s like calling a black a nigger. One of these fucks says it to my face I’m gonna punch their face

I agree.

I wonder why Tony Danza never did anything about it.

Any white-hating, minority female you see secretly desires the BWC, but can't get it. So naturally they hate what they can't have, either because they are fugly or their leftists peers shame them for their secret desires.

Oh I have empathy in spades. I feel exactly what you're trying to do - you're trying to justify your viciousness in advance because you know what you're doing is wrong.

The only thing you will discover in me is a lack of sympathy when you fuck with the wrong person and they run you through.

user ffs they’re referring to a specific group. They literally were boys

leftypol kikes.

>white boys have to empathize with other people
>but i dont have to empathize with white boys
and the meme goes on

Attached: TED KAZCYNSKI WAS RIGHT.jpg (1218x864, 339K)

>one post
>no link
Go away shill

Shut the fuck up white boy...you fucking pussy.

Godspeed brother. Stay safe, and I’ll see you when the path of light illuminates the night streets.

>thinks MAGA hats are like KKK hoods
>doesn't realize that by her own definition and hatred of the hat as a "symbol" that it's actually more analogous to Hitler's yellow badges

i honestly don't think people will wake up quickly enough

No im not leftypol. I genuinely want a MAGA hate. I was joking about the christian boomer t shirt though.

Attached: il_570xN.1404105321_tidn.jpg (570x442, 33K)

I once wore my MAGA hat oustide and a nigger tried to start an argument with me. I thanked him for his time and went on with my day. The end.

Maybe she should go back to sleep...

My Head My Choice

same way blacks can avoid getting shot by cops is by not resisting, you guys can avoid getting your lives ruined simply by refraining from putting on a shitty hat

it's not hard. this is why no one likes you weak subhumans. thankfully you're losing the culture war and after 2020, you guys are fucked. rightfully deserved.

I saw that footage. He started the argument because he had a gun, but the "victim" was the one to escalate. Further, I didn't hear of any racial slurs from the old man, so you can't prove racial motivation.

sorry m8

You openly defend actual uncivilized blacks so dont try to fool us into thinking you care about social order.

True. Let's kill them all.

XD XD XD

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobvious what they are trying to do.
Pay
The
Fuck
Attention

>other (((white))) people
ftfy

Attached: 1535179324306.png (2000x2000, 2.86M)

Of course that would be your argument for any case I cited. Numerous cops killing unarmed blacks gave birth to your favorite group, BLM. Nah, no racism at all is there? Trump is a racist and a bigot and everyone that’s honest will say it’s true. You even know it’s true which is why you support him.

>Yarmuth was born in Louisville, Kentucky. He is descended from Jewish immigrants from Russia and Austria.

Someone with a Twitter account post this on her page

EVERY

Implying it stops at the maga hat ... they hate you for your white skin faggot cus they jealous