Stop SMIRKING white bois

Smirks are White Supremacist now

Attached: E31875AA-C348-4062-9044-BCC2A866A2E2.jpg (728x377, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6zoAWX82DZA
thefederalist.com/2019/01/18/court-rules-undercover-videos-planned-parenthood-selling-baby-body-parts-authentic/
youtube.com/watch?v=twrW4uYlN7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's literally butthurt that he didn't have that confidence as a young boy. He's bitching

Progressivism is smug smirking: the ideology

>a kid smiling because he still has his whole future ahead of him in the face of a depraved old man watching himself become more irrelevant

Remember the smirkocaust!

Also, did you watch the whole video?
Those kids are harassed and ridiculed for an hour at least before that croked old man shows up.

at this point, every single one of these cunts needs to draw the line in the sand and just openly admit that thy are racist against whites and they want to genocide us. once we get that shit out of the way we can begin the war since they will have no choice but to engage

Smirking is in our soul
The white man is the scariest force in Earth
It's funny about how there making this about he's wealthy. I'm poor as fuck and I've got that same smirk

Witnessed

>the confident stare down
why does white men being confident scare them?

Which is exactly why they will never do it brainlet, why would you start an open war when your enemy is busy handing over their resources and apologizing for existing as you play the victim

> every piece of crap has experienced it
lmao what did he mean by this?

Kek, brown people are all deciding to admit they have this strong racial animosity towards white people that they've been carrying around for decades. This is exploitable.

>an entire multi million dollar ad dedicated to getting a reaction from right wingers
>a hat, a smile and some bantz sends lefties into a fit of rage
Pretty sure we will always know who the coping snowflakes are. Now and forever

The non-whites are scared that whites are getting a backbone.

Attached: 5412AD14-A990-4951-993D-161F60D289CD.jpg (800x450, 40K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6zoAWX82DZA

Attached: 2P3DRoq.gif (500x280, 876K)

The high schoolers literally did nothing other than awkwardly smile at some strange old man who walked up to them for no reason banging on a drum?

Is there something here I'm missing? How is this racist? How is this rude? I feel like I'm on crazy pills.

How is this story even getting any steam? Are liberals still adrenalined up about the Cohen story that ended up being completely bogus? Seems like they're out for blood even more than usual.

PoC = Piece of Crap?

Pretty sure that's the face I make whenever I'm in college and hear something that reminds me of Jow Forums

Attached: 000.png (594x436, 62K)

He was smirking because some drunk injun got within a foot of his face while banging on his drum and mubbling nonsense.

NEVER FORGET THE 6 GORILLAN SMIRKS

Kek. You're alright Paco.

Except the injun violated the kid's space.

Planned Parenthood has finally lost their legal fight against David Daleiden and his sting operation.

thefederalist.com/2019/01/18/court-rules-undercover-videos-planned-parenthood-selling-baby-body-parts-authentic/

For years they've been trying to hide this and keep it under wraps but the truth is finally out. Ignore slider threads, this is the happening the media and Zuckerberg are very obviously trying to hide from you with the MAGA hat kid fake controversy.

Planned Parenthood and the babyshredders are finished. Don't let them distract you.

Attached: planned.jpg (1160x773, 179K)

does no one else see the 'smirk' is him trying not to laugh in the crazy dudes face? he's holding back laughter.

>the whites are better and they know it, lets hate them for it

it all boils down to that. it's why Jow Forums hates jews too.

As a white man do I really have that much power? A simply smirk can really destroy women and POC that badly? Wow that’s cool

>Teenager smiling is oppressing me!!!
Jesus, why are PoCs so damn fragile? No wonder nobody respects them if they can't handle a fucking smile.

Keep feeding the feeding, the firestorm is coming against non-White subhumans

Basically the Brown Prole Mass of human failure believe white Gentile males should have no power, as their European Jewish masters have decreed. If I was a POC I'd be more concerned with who was fucking sticking its little circumcised dick in my ear-hole while I was getting the news from cheap shitty, low-brow repetitive rap lyrics..

SMEIL HITLER

There is something unsettling about an Pajet, Arabs or nigger being in white country while Ganesha and Mohammad and voodoo priest can heal everything and is the best, while you use white people's land.

People are making jokes but this leftist reaction says a lot about their current psyche. So many white liberals and commies on reddit were calling for death, because a white kid fucking smiled. God, lord, jesus, i dont even believe in you, but if there is a 1% chance you are real, please make this shift into political violence so we may throw these traitorous demons out of helicopters unironically

Chad relaxed.

Of course he is. Most people would probably laugh if some random treenigger came up to them and banged a drum in their face.

If you dont like it then you can giiiit ooouut

Not even a smile dude. A fucking smirk

He's kind of right though, it's not exclusively a white thing but most white people and most intelligent people can do the smirk, internally or externally.

The thing that leftists hate the most is anybody holding them in contempt for their dumb views or lifestyle, and since white men are naturally predisposed to apprehending their degenerate views and passing judgement on them, it makes them angry. It also makes them angry to see a young white boy refusing to kowtow to their progressive hierarchy where in their view he should be apologizing.

Attached: Capture.jpg (492x740, 40K)

Of course the exact opposite is true

All space is injin space. The kid is a conquistador spawn. He had no right to breathe the air.

This, but unironically.

This smirk has revealed a level of racial animosity towards whites that we were better off not knowing. The blacks and browns really do hate us. How are we supposed to get along now?

Why doesn’t OP show xir Israeli flag?

Attached: CD102B34-6782-4ADA-B35D-1EB73B316015.jpg (800x1000, 100K)

Attached: 1519589683582.gif (250x250, 1.95M)

White smirking is worse than the holocaust.

youtube.com/watch?v=twrW4uYlN7M

>Year 2024
>Progressive El President Ocasio-Cortez makes it illegal for all white bois to smirk. Also stop being so sexy and confident and shit.
>Government mandated reappropriation of Caucasian DNA to thicc spicey Latina wombs only

Attached: 1547911613589.png (645x773, 11K)

>white power smirk

Double 0.

You speak with truth.

What's "uniquely unsettling" is that he didn't back down like a pussy and genuinely seemed amused by the old fool's posturing.

Nothing scares the left more than the realization that their old tactics no longer work and are even humorously misguided in present year.

Attached: Moms Gonna Freak.jpg (397x623, 101K)

>it will be seen as civil because i'm white
>every MSM outlet says the kid is literally 200x Hitler
ok

Attached: smug_lain.jpg (490x480, 16K)

It is true! I smirked the other day and started to levitate while brown people caught on fire. Never knew whites had this power.

This right here

Smirking is the new n word.

Best thing is provoke them into admitting it. It's already happening, essentially. Twitter is key.

bingo. you can't control someone who has no fear.

WWeeeeewwww d i g i t s. This place has gone downhill, fast

Pain On Civilization

Dirty trick

>that we were better off not knowing
no

Attached: 1487599150963.jpg (721x595, 222K)

This is pretty cool I have to admit

Attached: 1920px-IDF-D9-Zachi-Evenor-001.jpg (1920x1592, 451K)

Damn wh*Toids culturally appropriating the smirk from 2D girls.

Attached: PATHETIC.jpg (891x717, 77K)

Why would they do it? Granted that a lot of Africans can't think further ahead than one day but Arabs, Jews, Indians? They know that admitting this is going to get their entire lineage wiped out at best. At worst their nations will be conquered with abject ease and their brown-eyed, black-haired genes removed from earth permanently.

>Yells, "build the wall" at him

>literally more american than any of the faggots in that crowd.

OP is right. you're all retarded.

Congrats on this, seriously.

Attached: 1547972826327.jpg (720x398, 32K)

fpbp

>Hussein

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

This kind of shit makes indians look bad. The tribes that fought back were some of the most vicious, ruthless, elite guerrilla fighters in existence. Geronimo and Cochise are probably looking down at this fucking drum-beating manipulative leftist pussy faggot and embarrassed.

Agree, however this user hits the nail on the head with his post

fpbp

"Diversity" means chasing down white people. It's code word for White Genocide.

>assumption of power

You're goddam right!

Maybe if Indians weren't so retarded and built walls, white men wouldn't be here in the first place.

Unfortunately the only people who have the knowledge, skills and will to organise such action are belivers in the theory of “accelerationism”.

I'm surprised Hussein didn't tell us how un-American smirking is.

Attached: 1458670666001.jpg (749x826, 106K)

>white
That kid was Jewish though, and Jews consistently claim they are not white, and are instead of a victim underclass oppressed by evil white males.

Attached: 1541323224617.png (570x806, 279K)

All going on in that liars head? Or is he lying.

THIS

Not all white people are handing over resources or apologising, cuckservative Aussie.

Fpbp

Attached: Jews hate whites.png (2000x2000, 2.86M)

and this

A surprising amount do openly advocate for white genocide though.

>>Yells, "build the wall" at him
That didn't happen though.
>>literally more american than any of the faggots in that crowd
You do realize that a country is more than a particular piece of land, right? How could one be "more American" in this context? You're either a citizen of the United States or you're not.

I need to smirk more often.

>That kid was Jewish though
He's a student at a Catholic School you retard.

>Don't let them distract you.

They are digging their own grave right now. So this is technically worse then the planned parenthood news.

Whoever made the simulation has to be fucking with us now, IT WAS A FUCKING NERVOUS SMIRK

Attached: nick.jpg (673x586, 27K)

>Best thing is provoke them into admitting it. It's already happening, essentially. Twitter is key.

Attached: 1.png (5000x5000, 3.98M)

Attached: 2.png (5000x5000, 3.72M)

He's not Jewish fuck off ShareBlue

Attached: 3.png (4470x5327, 3.9M)

Their only source of support is corruption coming from the Satanic banking clan. The plutocrats who are trying to assume complete control over Earth. We need to take the money and the banks off them.

Attached: 4.png (3229x4785, 2.73M)

shitskins hate themselves deep down, they all know they are inferior to whites and it pisses them off and leads to their insecurity

That's why there's no slur against whites, calling a white man cracker or cave dweller isn't like calling Einstein a retard, it does nothing.

But call a black man a nigger, coon, shitskin,
chimp, etc and they are reminded of the fact they have invented nothing, accomplished nothing

Attached: merchant persecute.jpg (311x505, 42K)

I smirked the other day and my power level rose over 9000. Needless to say, I obliterated an entire ghetto inner city block.

>The blacks and browns really do hate us. How are we supposed to get along now?
If that is how they feel, then it was never going to happen.

Attached: c0116d1f72323431950353cdc2e91bb3.jpg (225x225, 7K)