BREAKING! - MAGA Hat Students in Video to be EXPELLED from their Prep School

BuzzFeed BREAKING: The MAGA Hat–Wearing Teens Who Taunted A Native American Elder TO BE EXPELLED From Their Prep School - buzzfeednews.com/article/juliareinstein/teens-taunted-native-american-elder-indigenous-peoples-march?utm_source=dynamic&utm_campaign=bffbbuzzfeedvideo&ref=bffbbuzzfeedvideo

Attached: Screenshot(28).png (798x505, 834K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubemultiplier.com/5be75873d053e-pepsipepsipepsipepsipepsipepsi.php
ccky.org/2019/01/statement-on-the-actions-of-covington-catholic-high-school-students/
youtube.com/watch?v=EZTDIoywwGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YESSSSSS!!! BAN ALL WHITES!!!!

Nope, the school is going to sue for defamation

heres footage
youtubemultiplier.com/5be75873d053e-pepsipepsipepsipepsipepsipepsi.php

Americans are going full retard about this one incident. It's just a kid being an asshole who cares.

You haven't seen the whole video, have you?

>buzzfeed
>fake news king
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!

>buzzfeed

I saw a video with kids being kids and an indian walking to another group to bang some drums.

>“It was getting ugly, and I was thinking: ‘I’ve got to find myself an exit out of this situation and finish my song at the Lincoln Memorial,’” Phillips told the paper. But after one of the teens wearing a MAGA hat stood in his way, he said, he continued to drum and sing.

>one of the teens wearing a MAGA hat stood in his way

Lmao. Total fake news. They can't keep getting away with it.

best part about the video is when the kid in all the pics being shared sees one of his classmates start being disrespectful toward a Native and motions for him to stop. but because this idiot elder chose him specifically to drum at, he's taking the fall for what the entire school did (which, if you watch the video, was literally chant their school slogans and have a fun time without actually harassing anyone, the idiot black dudes who were there beforehand interpreted the whole thing as harassment because the victimhood complex in them is too strong to ever overcome).

It said could be, turd

Attached: 34E5D030-F9D6-4732-BFA1-E427D3038208.jpg (1800x1014, 207K)

>buzzfeednews

Attached: seal team 9.jpg (962x607, 135K)

>mind your own business at a March for Life
>get jeered by nigger Israelites
>start doing your school chant
>satanic pagan animist walks over and starts beating a drum in your face
>calmly stand your ground and smile at the demon
>you're an asshole
Peak 2019

>they can't keep getting away with it
Maybe not forever, but for the forseeable future, yeah they're gonna get away with it

prep school? what a raging faggot

>buzzfeed

Attached: 1546660616801.jpg (609x753, 372K)

you wouldn't say that if you had watched all the angles. the kid was standing there and the Indian kept pushing up to him. all the kid did was do nothing. he just stood there and smiled while the indian had a fucking drum less than six inches to his ear

Attached: 1544517925886.jpg (1216x860, 209K)

>BuzzFeed

Attached: brainlet2.jpg (645x1000, 46K)

>BuzzFeed BREAKING:
haha

Attached: 1543165927679.jpg (441x408, 11K)

>kid being an asshole
Not even that. He literally just stood there and smirked while the prairie-nigger banged a drum in his face. (((They))) are so desperate to find their rayciss boogeyman they don't bat an eye when they destroy the kid's life.

Attached: 1547919476402.png (1000x1500, 134K)

How does it feel that magafags are soo powerless and pathetic that you let an old injun get under your skin for 2 days straight?

The damage control is hilarious.

WEAK IMPOTENT RAGE, every trademark of the trumplet personality is true. lmao.

LETS ALL LAUGH AT WHITEY.

NO JOB

NO EDUCATION

POOR FOR LIFE

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LEARN FROM HIS MISTAKES TRUMPIES

Attached: 1547972826327.jpg (720x398, 32K)

>satanic animist
>demon
Boy I swear some of you mutts have a subhuman IQ

At this point BuzzFeed seems like it's listening to Idea Guys.

>Indian
jesus christ

These kids need to contact Terry's Lawyer.

You mad, larper?

THIS JUST IN! An anonymous source close to the school has told us these kids are to be expelled.

One day later.

School fires lunch lady for speaking to the media.

love it

the mutt cries in pain

>stein

Every Fucking Time

Attached: Reinstien everytime.jpg (1026x945, 162K)

Kek so much for "the left can't meme"

The left are winning the culture war and there is literally nothing you can do about it. This is the face of the right, an edgy teenaged boy disrespecting an elder and veteran native america "for the memes". This is what you created. Embrace it, because this is what you have become snowflakes.

The more I see faggots, many in this board, trying to fuck this kid down the more I feel like helping him out. I am not even white, i am mostly latin american native, but I will make sure to help him when some sort system of donations and stuff is up

>buzzfeed
[ahem]

Attached: 1540533444557.png (1000x1000, 274K)

>10/10 autistic reply

Imagine paying any attention whatsoever to what Buzzfeed says

Attached: buzzfed.jpg (400x386, 36K)

That ape cant figure out which way to wear a helmet? fucking idiots

more fake news from BUZZFEED?

>The left are winning the culture war
There's no culture war, shill. It's media faggots like you trying to get people to fight over non issues so they don't pay attention to the fucked up shit the paymasters of these propaganda machines are up to.

a most frightening realization of "it was real in my mind"
they invested so much emotional energy into this manufactured incident they won't allow it to be memoryholed even though it would be the wise strategic move

Most of the video is a group of black men shouting. They aren't smiling. They aren't pleasant. They are yelling and berating white people, including the young kids in the video.
Then the Red Indian squares up to one of the kids, egged on by the angry black man.

Throughout, the white kids remain smiling and only ever come back with some wise-cracks, in contrast to the aggressive wailing of the blacks.

None of these white kids were rude enough to walk up to one of their opponents, so to speak, in the video and stare at him without saying a word.

So ALL of this happens and the media, and the teachers, and probably anyone else with any authority, are going to attack the white kids for not being pussies.

If the white kids in that video were as militant as the blacks, they'd have been telling them to fuck off back to Africa, that African tribes couldnt invent the wheel, that all their wealth comes from white men; that the Indians were killing and slaughtering each other for centuries before whites got there. That is what equality would have looked like in this video.

Is this kid deaf? Some other user said he was and that kids were signing to him earlier. At any rate he certainly has that deaf/stoner look on his face.

IT IS OFFICIAL !!!

Quote: Covington Catholic High School, a private, all-male college preparatory school located in Park Hills, Ky., issued a joint statement with the Diocese of Covington on Saturday, condemning the incident and saying it would investigate and "take appropriate action, up to and including expulsion."

"We extend our deepest apologies to Mr. Phillips," the school wrote. "This behavior is opposed to the Church's teachings on the dignity and respect of the human person."

(End Quote)

EXPULSION....

Still don't believe me? READ THE OFFICIAL LETTER OF INTENT RIGHT HERE: ccky.org/2019/01/statement-on-the-actions-of-covington-catholic-high-school-students/

Attached: 666.jpg (191x191, 11K)

>Buzzfeed
Might as well be /x/

Hey Moshe, how's the weather in Tel Aviv?

LETS ALL LAUGH AT WHITEY.

NO JOB

NO EDUCATION

POOR FOR LIFE

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LEARN FROM HIS MISTAKES TRUMPIES

FUCK WITH INJUNS, GET SCALPED BITCH

Attached: 1547769821748.jpg (611x605, 128K)

I bet the guy that stole his shoes was wearing a MAGA hat amirite boys?

Attached: Untitled.png (1091x188, 34K)

jews

At first I thought this kid was a smug asshole with an annoying smile, but then I realized no matter what he did he would've been accused of a racist anyways.

Light smile would've been seen as "passively taunting", the kid laughing would've been seen as mocking him, or if he made even no remark he would've been seen as "aggressive." There was actually no way he could've gotten out of this fag banging a drum at his face unscathed.

>One of the teens can be seen standing face-to-face with the elder, smirking and saying nothing, while the man sings and beats a drum.
>Kaya Taitano, a 26-year-old student from Guam, told BuzzFeed News she filmed the videos of Phillips. "You can tell he has power in his being," she said in a phone interview.

Attached: 208F650D-B7C2-4CFC-99CD-2F21937ADDFD.jpg (650x650, 55K)

Nah the kid will be fine. He'll get a slap on the wrist.

"Could be expelled." That's the journalism I'd expect from such a fine clickbait farm as BuzzFeed. These cancerous 'news' sites need to die.

lmao (((y)))bois rekt

Meanwhile, normalfags hellbent on doxing the kids are gunna get jewed for libel.

>taunting
>standing there silent

fucking pick one you left wing nigger

NIGGER
>NIGGERNIGGER
>NIGGER
NIGGER
>NIGGERNIGGER
>NIGGER

>everyone i don't agree with is a jew

Buzzfeed, and more importantly twitter, need to be dismantled. They are brainwashing the masses and anyone who tries to speak against it is deplatformed.

I saw the video, we need more of those black zionists, they cause division between liberal, black, jewish groups

not sure what is the deal with the kid? how long does he even appear in the vid?

Buzzfeed is 'free' Jewish Propaganda like CNN and Accomplices. Even people here get it. The question is how do they keep selling their stinking shit in 2019? I'd really like to know that.

>HH
What did he mean by this?

>BUZZFEED
Wrong. The school is rightfully suing for several things you fucking leftypol kike.

Attached: redpilled3.png (889x904, 78K)

The kid is getting fucked over to advance a political narrative. I saw around a dozen people yesterday say he and his family should be killed. Thousands said he should be beaten. It's disgusting and insane. One good thing to come out of this was the left showed everyone what they really believe.

We should have listened.

Attached: rockwell.jpg (491x623, 37K)

The outrage surrounding these kids is fucking insane. You'd have thought they beat, raped, and yelled at the Indian, but all they did was smile at him.

Simple fuck you are

Nope! Sorry MAGA cuck boy. The TRUTH is 80% of the Students in that video are going to be EXPELLED from their school, they will NEVER go to college, and they can look forward to a lifetime of working at Dollar General or WalMart. (An I think it's f-n justified their entire lives are now FUBAR'd beyond repair - Hope they like stocking shelves at Dollar Tree Market for Habib Patel...)

Attached: bf6.jpg (340x527, 20K)

That is what you get for being a moron, fuck his hat and fuck you morons for paying attention to whatever the media sensationalises.

>A Kentucky Catholic school may take disciplinary action
>may
Fuck you, fake news kike OP. They may do a lot of things, but they won't. At this point, they're more likely to sue Buzzfeed and co.

When your smile is backed by centuries of violence and rape, it's worse, especially if you do it when turning down a thirsty Jewess.

Attached: smirk.jpg (585x725, 124K)

Here is a better example: Not even school shooters get as much hate as this kid is getting. People who walk in elementary schools and put bullets into the skulls of toddlers are less despised than a kid standing around smiling.

How's that ND pipeline protest coming along, Big Chief?

Attached: 1532385392016.jpg (1101x734, 286K)

Ooof exposed
We’ll see meme homo

Attached: ED3EE11D-A144-40DD-B12C-F5F67733F103.gif (550x720, 1.81M)

>harassing native elders
>gang rape
A slippery slope!!

Attached: CF1E7330-BD1D-4F79-9F2D-324BFF337CE2.jpg (1125x863, 700K)

>Even fucking leddit saw through it
They fucked up big this time, they know they did.

And this is why you don't take feminists seriously. Weaponized teenage smiles. Hurt feelings compared to anything that makes you bleed or can tear off part of your body. These people are worst than stupid...they're thoroughly untested.

>he's a shill
>on Jow Forums
>he does this for minimum wage
>he only posts on Jow Forums, Jow Forums, and /b/
>he gets banned from a board and moves to the next
>he gets banned on all target boards and gets a paycut, VPNs cost money
>he's a newfag
>he doesn't understand memes and uses them incorrectly
>he thinks putting trump hats on memes makes them leftist OC
>he only posts Twitter and (((approved media))) screenshots
>he screenshots his own posts
>he posts the same thing over and over
>he's not allowed to post his own opinions unless he gets a promotion
>he will eventually be replaced by a chinese shitposter for 1/10 the wage
>he has never had an original thought in his life.
>a bot could do his job.
>he gets offended by the NPC meme.
>1 post by this ID.

Attached: 1546123418592.jpg (640x836, 482K)

His go fund me for security like kavanugh accuser will be huge. Haha lucky kid is set for life

DAS RITE!

Wait, Reddit is telling me right now that the original video was misleading and now they're trying to upvote the truth after the school responded saying the videos shared online was misleading.

What exactly is happening?

Hahahaha are u a editor at buzzfeed? Truth is the kid will get rich off it and make him comfy life even comfier. And you will reeeee reeeee reeeee all way home flaggot

Fuck this prairie nigger and fuck the media kikes. Fake news sucks.

Attached: PaintDotNet_2019-01-20_16-40-28.png (959x722, 637K)

This. These onions faced fake journalists are on par with the middle aged commie professors who identify as teenage activists at UC Berkeley

LETTER of Intent of EXPULSION from the KY Archdiocese - They traded their entire HS Prep School Career for acting like TrumpTards...you just can't make this stuff up.

Attached: Screenshot(29).png (1063x879, 121K)

Why would you bully a native elder who happens to be a vietnam vet? Even a rural retard from Kentucky knows that shit is wrong.

It was the racist juvenile American Blacks larping as European Khazars that started the shit to begin with. It's almost like the Racist Liberal MSM Jewish media treat American Blacks as animals; totally free of human consequences for their public behavior...

>Kentucky

I doubt it.

Attached: Problem.jpg (341x283, 65K)

***onions faced not onion.... fucking autocorrect

>Gillette SJW razors
Do I even want to know?

Haha watch the video steinberg

Onions. Onions I never typed onion you POS.

youtube.com/watch?v=EZTDIoywwGk

why was he expelled, he literallyl didn't do anything.

Welcome new fag

Link?

What's even worse is that he wasn't even an asshole, he just smirked for two minutes and left

>Hulk Hogan
>HH
total mystery

Attached: know.gif (250x251, 1002K)

Thanks. I am trying to type S O Y and it keeps changing it to onion. WTF

Don't mind this faggot. He is most likely a tiny loser incel.

Liberals. Americans stand with the kids

Hes not expelled and wont be. Buzzfeed has less credibility than national Enquirer.