Covington going to sue Pt.2

1st thread:

Attached: Sue-weet.jpg (1242x915, 436K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/attorney-robert-barnes-i-will-represent-pro-life-catholic-children-for-free-if-they-sue-ny-times-hack-haberman/
twitter.com/Barnes_Law/status/1086984625711341568
twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/1087091937260249088?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1087091937260249088&ref_url=https://dmlnews.com/report-rush-judgment-new-details-emerge-native-american-elders-standoff-maga-hat-wearing-teens/
twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/1087091937260249088
twitter.com/McCormickProf/status/1087061333185445888
dmlnews.com/report-rush-judgment-new-details-emerge-native-american-elders-standoff-maga-hat-wearing-teens/
twitter.com/BenMathisLilley/status/1087109600950784000
twitter.com/barnes_law?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thegatewaypundit.com/2019/01/attorney-robert-barnes-i-will-represent-pro-life-catholic-children-for-free-if-they-sue-ny-times-hack-haberman/

And its beautiful!

holy fuck bump. END "JOURNALISM"

Attached: 1543177074266.png (1732x1684, 1.22M)

What's the source besides that tweet?

Nice.

good luck Covington Catholic High School

Attached: trump glass of water.jpg (1328x882, 113K)

It will help the kids are minors and the savage prairie nigger approached them

Fuck yes 100%, fuck the libjewfag "media"

Bump

>be zoomer
>wear maga hat to own the libs
>end up pissing off every minority due to them instantly believing whatever (((media))) says
>1 day later everyone realizes they were wrong
>get paid big bucks from boomer magatards to btfo the fake news

Attached: bbbbbased.jpg (756x496, 46K)

Bump

there is none, trumptards like siting right wing tweets as sources, all the time, this will never happen, nothing will be made of it, theyre just trying to save some face because their racism was exposed, simple as that

Adam schiff is a jew.
Nuff said.

Suing for defamation? Libel?

Not even mentioning the grown old ass black dudes constantly harassing the kids for a couple hours.

(((MSM))) is cancer on our society. Hopefully shameful biased stories like this wake more people up

>racism is having q smug look on your face and not retreating when accosted by a political agitator

>racism is having q smug look on your face and not retreating when accosted by a political agitator
wow, youre so out of touch i dont even know what to say
they were at the natives march, blocking said native from going up the stairs to the Lincoln memorial, while the native was only playing a ritual song (peaceful one, might i add) while the maga kid was blocking him and giving him intimidating and condescending looks, this part is NOT up for debate

>Maggie?
Its gonna be funny when your crying on CNN.

Bait is too shiny.

I-I-I cant even right now
stfu nigger faggot

REMEMBER: Do not allow the left to make the MAGA hat a symbol of hate, that is their ultimate goal here. The best way to protest this is for all of you to wear your mAGA hats as often as is practical, buy them for friends and family, make NOT wearing the hat unthinkable, it's time for you to seize the fucking narrative and make them ashamed to admit their politics in public. STOP BEING BULLIED BY SATURDAY NIGHT COMEDY HOSTS YOU FAGGOTS

SHALL NOT INFRINGE faggot

>Maggie Haberman of New York Times

Every time

Attached: haberman.jpg (873x553, 148K)

Forced narrative is forced. Shekels deposited, uberkiken.

>siting

Your public schools at work, ladies and gentlemen

Bullshit fake news.

GREAT

>Do not allow the left to make the MAGA hat a symbol of hate
nah, let them do it
we can smuggle real hate in much easier that way

didnt think you had any arguments, just wanted to make sure

Both persons themselves on twitter.

twitter.com/Barnes_Law/status/1086984625711341568

>Sarah Lawrence

Dyke

>Allso be jew
>Donations roll in, shekels everywhere
>learn the craft young

>this part is NOT up for debate
It's been 12 hours since the full video began circulating and the debate about what happened ended.
The debate is now why the left is literally doing the plug your ears and scream LALALA routine.

Conveniently leave out most of it.

>Tell outright lies
>Get sued

Well I am shocked, imagine being one of those braindead blue checkmarks that attacked those kids, ENJOY YOUR CROW IDIOTS
>Trusting the media in 2019

Attached: 1532101966053.gif (145x170, 193K)

You couldn't tell from her last name alone?

HAHAHAHA
This is why those fucking rats on CNN retracted their statements, now they're claiming the black israelites were the ones spreading hate.

Attached: 1512500440675.png (610x406, 326K)

This is the same guy who popularized a conspiracy theory involving Russia funneling money into the NRA. He said the Russians love America's Second Amebdment because it makes America weak.

>may sue
What a joke. Every journalist should be publicly whipped.

Hahah buzzfeed more reliable

my
shock

Holy digits
Jesus is with them

This won't end well for you people

>Catholic networking vs kike networking
GET YOUR POPCORN GOYS

The families should each sue these papers, individually. Fuck their Legal Departments up for decades. Don't you dare join suits, just individual damages, across the board, in the millions per.
Slander and Libel of Minor Persons!
GG.

sue twitter
sue the people that doxed the kids
sue organizers of the march
sue the school for apologizing

Yes. Pls. Fight back burgers. This is disgusting

Private catholic school students, headed toward leadership positions between 80k-300k/year.
Dropping their reputations so that they must work menial labor at $20k has an estimated loss of 60-280k/year for life. And they haven't started working in their 45 year careers.
So, let's average.
>45 x 170k = 7,650,000 in lost wages over lifetime, before inflation.
>can we put a value on the stress and pain and suffering?
Sure can, $1,000,000 per student, since even if they earn a nice living, they'll have the scars of being accused.
>50 students on those steps? And more that didn't attend?
50 x 8.65million = $432million per slander/libel source
More money for those who are in the administration and are being given smeared reputations, and for those students whose reputation is being sullied by not being involved in an event.

Attached: 2h7b66T.jpg (960x626, 27K)

twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/1087091937260249088?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1087091937260249088&ref_url=https://dmlnews.com/report-rush-judgment-new-details-emerge-native-american-elders-standoff-maga-hat-wearing-teens/

better link
twitter.com/dcexaminer/status/1087091937260249088

DO IT CATHOLICS

Why, this one event could literally employ a hundred different law offices against half a dozen to a dozen outlets, or more.
LAWYERS, GET IN HERE.

twitter.com/McCormickProf/status/1087061333185445888

Oy vey.

dmlnews.com/report-rush-judgment-new-details-emerge-native-american-elders-standoff-maga-hat-wearing-teens/

oopsie

Attached: 1517615881400.gif (892x1024, 959K)

who's jewing who?

slate lol
twitter.com/BenMathisLilley/status/1087109600950784000

To think I would like to see the day when a red baseball hat and green cartoon frog are considered symbols of hate alongside the flag of NSDAP

Fucking glorious times indeed

Shit, that reminds me, DON'T FORGET TO SUE THE SPONSORS/ADVERTISERS on these outlets.

I really wish we lived under the fascist dictatorship liberals believe we do because it might mean Trump throwing Duterte Surprise Parties for journalists.

journalists are absolute scum

thank god they are finally being called out on their shit

>(peaceful one, might i add)
DAS RITE! THOSE HONEST, ANGELIC RED MEN WOULD NEVER HARM A FLY YOU FUCKING BIGOTS!

>acknowledge that the man walked right up to the kids
>but it's still the kid getting in the man's face
>also it's okay for adult men (a war vet, as they like to tout) to physically intimate teenagers for political purposes if it all happens in public
Imagine this faggot's face if some vet started drumming and chanting two inches from the face of some 16 year-old girl at a pro-choice rally.

This kid, and ultimately white kids are fucked already. They already lost in the court of public opinion. It doesn't matter if these faggot lefties accept the truth in the videos or not... This was never about truth. It was just used as another way to demonize white people.

Attached: 1475520554815.jpg (960x1280, 319K)

So you're ignoring the IceCube look alike calling these boys faggots, and claiming that this all happened in a vacuum?
This motherfucker, this dumbass right here, is why the population should have limits on who can vote.

Attached: ThePeacePipe.png (633x519, 1.63M)

Except, nobody is feeling demoralized, quite the opposite.

He's right, it's true.
But these burgers are too dumb to realise sometimes.

Good!

The barbarian is on his way.

Attached: Screenshot_20190120-172053.png (1440x1932, 972K)

Don't let them play this bullshit.

Attached: BogratKing.png (633x519, 1.77M)

He should not be alone, there should be dozens of firms chomping at the bit. There's alot of money in NYC media, and these fuckers just asked to give it away.

You makeup healing big bison pile, paleface. You anger great spirit.

twitter.com/barnes_law?lang=en

Begone blackpill shill, you will lose this war.

This.