What were you taught about the Nazis in school?

What were you taught about the Nazis in school?

Attached: 1529489671089.jpg (1024x767, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ud41E3s_gLs
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Indian_Wars#Great_Plains
youtu.be/hRSwWuVtHF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A bunch of bullshit.

Every year starting in 3rd grade social studies. Just rehashing the same shit every year and that was kind of my first redpill because I started to think about all the other shit we could be learning about if we didn’t have to read Night by Eli Wiesel for the 3rd fucking time in three years.

They killed 6000 trillion people and made Germans eat semen for breakfast

Way too much for a country with 1500 years of history.

I watched a documentary in school that had fake subtitles for the Hitler speeches. They had subtitles saying shit like, "The Ten Commandments are outdated"

One of my highschool teachers was totally based and taught us about Weimar's degeneracy, the terrible economy and Hitler restoring the economy.

They deserve to be tortured and murdered.

Hitler hated the jews because two jewish professors wouldn't let him into artschool and then he lied to germany so well that half of germany elected him chancellor so he could gass the jews

and then we went on a white busses trip to auschwitz and looked at the old shoes and wristwatched that proved it all

Attached: 1544737088182.jpg (4000x2700, 1.51M)

Lies. Had a college classmate who went to a different high school that had a teacher like

We watched schindler's list, and the girls cried

They were ebil and slaughtered hohols

The truth. Only the autistic incels in my class disagreed

I'm slavic. My history teacher was really keen on nazis for some reason, kept insisting Hitler loved bulgarians and he would have spared them had he won. He was a buffoon.

One of my teachers burned a pile of hair in the classroom to show us what the death camps smelled like. She also said everyone in the room that didn't have blue eyes and blonde hair would have been gassed.

>read Night by Eli Wiesel for the 3rd fucking time in three years
Same here. Also this book called Number the Stars.

Attached: 1529477377399.jpg (1000x695, 401K)

You nned to go to bed Finland...your drunk...again...

"Hitler hated the Jews because he needed a scapegoat"

This bullshit fills me with pure unadulterated rage

Attached: 913c6bf98cdf12db1b031eb5298add47.jpg (886x862, 98K)

That all Slavs will be able to study only 3 years in elementary school. Everything above will be available only for Germans. Also that Nazis made soap, leather shoes and lamps from Jews, lol.

Snownigger fags that invaded other European countries because they couldn't control their own degeneracy and had their shit pushed in by Canada twice in a row.

Report back to government shitposting training, you're only half baked.

>what were you taught about the Nazis in school
>>hitler is the was the ire of humanity
>>comic book style super villain
>>burned jews
oh, and taught to form my moral character around them, in the diametrically opposite direction

Lies

Attached: 1544936179110.gif (540x304, 1.48M)

3rd grade, 1971, top rated school

We were told "Nazis injected blue dye in Jew's eyes because they thought that would turn them into Germans".

This was top grammar school next to Stanford U. and we had lots of Medical Doctors as dads.

In fourth grade we had a Jewish teacher who pushed the Holohoax hard.

One of the doctor dads was big swinging dick at Stanford U Hospital and wanted to take us on big field trip and said we could even watch live major operation like Med Students.

Jewish teacher nixed it because it might be "too upsetting" for us kids.

>One of my teachers burned a pile of hair in the classroom to show us what the death camps smelled like. She also said everyone in the room that didn't have blue eyes and blonde hair would have been gassed.
Thank God, we don't live in the dystopian reality where the state would brainwash your children to make them into robotlike docile servants of the powers that be.

6 million and Anna Frank.

A lot of bullshit, listening to Hitler speeches and reading mein kampf really opened my eyes into what they are trying to hide
There's a lot of tie-ins to today and Germany before Hitler. A revival of these ideals is coming and a reckoning with it.

>Hitler was a monster
>We can never forget
>The Jews were innocent
>Europe hated Hitler
>We are solely responsible for him

6 million schindlers list

My shitty public school covered the history of my province in great detail, and very little else.
There was one class for all of "world history", from paleolithic to modern times. As you can imagine it was garbage, just enough so we'd know Italy was called Rome at one point time, and something called the industrial revolution happened I guess.

Soap, lampshades , gas chambers. Raping nuns.

>teacher discussed the one-sided Armistice that fucked over Germany
>even brought up the German Revolution of 1918-1919
>explained how the Weimar Republic was riddled with corruption and was generally hated by the people
>explained just how the Nazis were appealing in more than just "jews bad", and talked about why they were favored over the Communists
>instead of saying that Hitler "manipulated" everyone's anger, he said that he steered their anger and his own in a specific direction so that it wasn't just hot air
>taught us about how they got the German industries back up and running, and how Germany's famous highways were actually built by the Nazis to move tanks
We also watched WW2 in Color and Schindler's List.

Attached: 1386380579301.gif (194x172, 495K)

The history teacher told me in front of the entire class that Hitler would've liked me

They made us watch The Greatest Story Never Told.

In school I was taught that the nazis made big trenches of fire and threw jew babies in them. I was taught the nazis played catch with jew babies and stuck them with their bayonets in mid air.

Surprisingly little, got most of my stuff discovery channel which was basically broadcasting WW2 stuff non-stop.

Had a whiny female history teacher which thought I was to interested in the war and told me it was a terrible thing; this before she proceeded to go on about anti-semitism and concentration camps. She was pretty anti-war (full on pacifist I think) and always seemed to skip all the parts of history that had anything to do with conflict.
Male history teacher was fucking based though, had an assortment of gear he found in the ardennes which he brought to class and showed us saving private ryan, all quiet on the western front and a bunch of other documentaries.

There was like five pages on ww2 in our history books. We only really learned about what was going on in America rather than what was happening outside of our country

can't remember
didn't listen to my teacher when we had this stuff in school

Actually very little. There was maybe one sentence in each of the textbooks in three of my courses. My education was surprisingly free of white guilt and Holocaust propaganda.

People are so pathetic and willing to believe ANYTHING they are told as long as it comes from an authority figure. Worst is the cowardice from people who know they are being bullshitted. This shit reads like a b-rated horror script out of some twisted Jews mind, oh wait.

I was lucky that we all debated the propaganda and didnt just eat it up
Im aware Im an exception tho.

Was never really taught anything about the Nazis or the Holocaust. We learned all about how badly the Indians and the blacks were treated. Very little about WW2 or kikes.

I was literally told about soap and lampshades. Studied in France in the 90s.
I'm pretty sure they removed that blatant nonsense now, but I think the other blatant nonsense is still there.

I actually had a teacher with the balls to objectively teach us that albeit what the Nazis did was seen as genocide, the country was home to brilliant scientist and doctors and a lot of the technology we have today is thanks to reverse engineering Nazi technology or importing Nazi scientist under the guise of asylum.

How did THAT happen?

It was a very sad movie. After the collapse of the Third Reich Oscar Schindler never again had a profitable business and had to depend on handouts from Jews in Israel.

>This was top grammar school next to Stanford U. and we had lots of Medical Doctors as dads.
>In fourth grade we had a Jewish teacher who pushed the Holohoax hard.
>One of the doctor dads was big swinging dick at Stanford U Hospital and wanted to take us on big field trip and said we could even watch live major operation like Med Students

And you were in GATE and weird shit happened to you, I bet.

>We'd all be speaking German if they'd won
>They burned books because they hated knowledge
>They wanted to take over the world
>They attacked Britain for no reason
>They wanted to kill everyone who didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes

This last one was my first redpill desu as it made me think wtf Hitler had brown hair

They fought for our freedom.

Some shit I don't remember good thing our history is so fucking big we never really mentioned ww2 and when we did we said how we defeated the Italians. And how bad the Germans were against us during the occupation which I cannot see when I watch this video
youtu.be/ud41E3s_gLs
There was a video where people were welcoming the germans with flowers yes Greek people but I cannot find it

Bunch of Jewish propaganda. We weren’t taught that much about Nazis unless It involved jews
(((Night)))
(((Anne frank)))
Others I can’t think of the names
It seemed as soon as we could read the brainwashing took off

My grandparents and, at least part of their family, split Poland to get the fuck away from the communists/Russians during the early days of the war. Literally fled their village on foot to get to Czechoslovakia and gtfo. So I heard constantly growing up about how many people the Soviets/(((communists))) slaughtered. Two of my grandfather's older brothers were never seen again and their wives heard they were executed. Then when I got to school and started my judeo-historical studies I was mystified why all we ever heard about was German atrocities. I legitimately wondered if maybe my teachers and the school system really didn't know about all the deaths cause by (((communism))).

Then, as I got older, I realized they did know, they just didn't care because, to them, an atrocity is only an atrocity if the person commiting it is your ideological adversary.

Hell of a blackpill for a youngster.

I can vouch. We learn WAY more about slavery and native american genocide here and only spend a few days on WWII which is basically deduced to Nazi = Bad. Jews = Innocent. USA = Good Goy.

Tbh, I was really curious what motivated Hitler after all those lectures that summed it up with: He hated jews. I always thought that was a really simple answer to a complicated question.

every single one was like a werewolf cold blooded psychopath killer that would eat the flesh off your body, and line you up and shoot you in the head.
they would do sick experiments on everyone.
they were all satanic and evil.
hitler was a fucking psychopath that murdered everyone that disagreed with him.
and they sought for world domination.
usa saved the world from the nazis.

that is what we are taught.
in USA

heavy racism towards germans cause of wwII
but neatrality for asians/japs
despite them being the ones that hit us.

Honestly theydidn't teach us much about him.
We only learned that we won wwII

History channel use to play his speeches when I was a child. But they never translated

well u see, hitler was such a big dummy that he didn't realize that by his own rules he would have to gas himself. this is what happens when you decide to be evil for no reason, you also get really stupid. did you know hitler only had one testicle? what a loser

6 gorillion thats about it

I'm noticing the same too. I just hope the world fixes itself during my lifetime.

Hm, surprising. But understandable. For white guilt to work you need to be implied to be collectively guilty as a people. Can't work for holocaust. Slavery and colonialism however. So the weapon of choice is not the six million, but these two. So you OWE blacks. New strategy seems to push the "you didn't let enough Jews in during WW2, so you OWE Jews. While the six million are still used to silence critics with the anti-semitism hammer

Do they hate on Adolf and Benito equally at your place?

Ex-american here.

We learn basically nothing about the last 100 years.
Once the frontier was conquered the rest of our education is essentially reviewed just fast enough that we can understand the basis for all the movies, but nothing more.

the reichstag fire was a false flag for shitler to rise to power

Pure evil, wanting to dominate the world. They were also jealous of jews, so they genocided them.

Every history class I took seemed to have a section on Nazis killing Jews. That's the origin myth of modern Western society.

They were the problem, antisemitic bastards who wanted to control the world. They killed 6 million Jews and America did most of the work.

They never told me why the Jews were targeted, never told me why world war 2 started, never told me that American ships shot down German civilian and merchant ships, never told me about the deaths of the communist revolution, the murders communists have committed. Never told me that FDR was a communist sympathizer and wanted to go to war instead of being isolationist.

Attached: 1547658335117.jpg (599x428, 95K)

I remember before I had really looked into it and became "red pilled" about anything, in 8th grade, thinking something wasn't right.
I was taught the whole "Hitler used Jews as scalegoats" bullshit. I raised my hand and asked why did he choose the Jews. The teacher went on about German economy was bad, and the Jews were blamed.
I had to get more specific, so I asked what exactly did Hitler decide to use the Jews? How did he get the vast majority of the populace to go along. Teach said "well, Jews were prominently the bankers and business owners and Hitler thought they undermined the country during WW1. My next question was, "is it true?"
I don't remember what the teacher said.

In 10th grade we were reading "night" and before class I was speaking with an intelligent person about the chapter we had read for homework. I forget exactly what chapter it was, but we had both concluded something about it made no sense.

A very neutral tone is taken. No talk of the holocaust. The British empire collapsed fighting the war. So we can be happy about that part.

There is a stature to a guy who met with the nazis to secure weapons outside my house.

If there's something Finnish schools teach is the appreciation for the Führer's help.
Other than that they don't teach much about 3rd Reich until later years in high school and up.
Roman Empire gets more time during 1-9 grades than the whole WW2.

yup.
i even met elie wiesel in school, and studied all the holocaust.
for some reason the public school was heavy on the holocuast in middleschool...
parents had to sign permission slips and they'd even show the kids schindlers list.
swear to god.

also i met a real holocaust survivor.
a real jew girl. tatted arm. bullet maimed leg.
she got picked up and ran, and caught a bullet in the ass, she was an old jew lady.
i was a kid and used to visit a nursing home.
i liked to talk to her about the war.
i wish i could remember more of it.

We had a Jew come to our school. All I remember is him showing all of the kids his number tattoos.

Combine shitty subversive Jewish sources with a left-wing Ministry of Education-approved book in Brazilian schools and you have that:

Hitler rose to power by blaming the poor Jewish minority for the crisis in Germany, that was actually caused by foul incompetent leaders during World War I and the Prussian regime.

interesting. there does not seem to have been such an effort to rub the italians' faces in dogshit and make them hate themselves as with the other axis powers

celebrating the end of colonialism is arguably bluepilled but it could just be lingering bitterness over abyssinia

Did they at least point out Hitler was illegitimately put into power and actually lost the election?

How would you say has that affected your cunt? Are you less leftist because of it?

Understand the holohoax psyop and what jews have done to the West post-WW2.

Read through this thread, it's all there...

Use this info to redpill others. Redpilling normies is the ONLY battle that matters now. Redpill them and the rest will work itself out.

Attached: jew population.jpg (1521x777, 268K)

He didn't lose at least he got it in a less bloody way than your ways commie

In high school (like a deutsch Gymnasium), we had World History, U.S. History, and I also studied German language. In each course's textbook, there was only about once sentence about the Holocaust, like "The Nazis put Jews in concentration camps and the death toll was estimated at 6 million." There was a lot of other non-WW2 material to be covered.

As for white guilt, at the time I was a student the Amerind genocide and slavery were not taught as a lesson about white guilt, but taught objectively like "this is what the government (British administration of the Colonies) did. Slavery was mostly blamed on the British for starting it. I recall that the Amerind genocides after independence were discussed more critically: for example the ethnic cleansing of the Cherokee from Georgia and the Great Plains Indian Wars.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Indian_Wars#Great_Plains

Nope. All we were told was *blah blah he gave powerful fear mongering speeches and used propaganda. 6 Gorillion*

Yeah I had to read number the stars also. baka.

Would you say that education has affected you in a way to be more open minded, in your world outlook and political leanings, and less inclined towards the left?

We were pretty much told that Hitler invaded Poland because he wanted to rule the World. The Jews? Just a convenient scapegoat, that's all. We weren't told anything about where the anger towards the Jews came from, nothing about Weimar except for the typical inflation-story where you needed a wheelbarrow full of reichsmarks to buy a loaf of bread.
Our teachers also tended to oy-vey about Sweden's trade with Germany during the time, since we provided Hitler with iron and let him use our railways to transport it.

Attached: 1442525207841.jpg (500x315, 34K)

They were nonhuman evil demons. The basic good/evil dichotomy BS.

Yes, we were told no one genuinely supported the Nazi party (sic).

We weren't shown any documentaries despite the hilarious one about the Holocaust and the end of WWII when Hitler totally killed himself.

Truth is, not only did his speeches and history allowed him to get elected legitimately, but every non-Jewish civilian at the time was well aware of his politics and supported it.

>1930's market crash
>hyperinflation
>rampant poverty
>kristallnacht, nazis rise to power through violence, innocent Jewish small business owners getting shanked
>invasion of poland, start of WWII
>nazis plundering innocent people's wealth
>much camping for gypsies, poles, clinical retards and of course the innocent, persecuted Tribe
>allies saving the day, ebul nathzees defeated
>ideological stalemate in Merkelland
You know the deal, we were taught the Good Goy version.

umm no. most people did not support him. the idea of charismatic hitler talking people into going to the ballots is western propaganda.

they declared war on all of europe, starved their own population, raped our womans and killed our mens, but mostly the jews, probably 75% of the time we would watch movies about the poor 6 quadrillions

they started a war and killed a lot of jews and that's about it

That’s an Irish flag, not Italian.

bad ebil people

ww2 as taught to us can be summed up like this: hitler wanted some lebensraum for his masterrace so he decided to invade everyone and throw the poor jews into camps and the ones that weren't gassed were sent to some doctor Mengele dude sowed them together and turned their skin into lamp shades then d-day happened and Hitler started doing drugs and becoming mentally ill and then america saved the world.

we also had a school trip to Auschwitz where some 60 year old chain smoking jewish slut showed us around
i remember my teacher who i later found out was a russian jew broke down crying in the room with all the shoes and he would not shut the fuck up about it for the next 3 years i was at the school

Lul sure this video proves it
youtu.be/hRSwWuVtHF4

Hitler Is responsible for more white deads that any shitskin un history

Don't you think you're giving German residents of the time too much credit?

This user is right This is what we were taught in high school I'd say Finns are in general less political and more pragmatic than the average European. That is outside the largest cities which are full-blown American style Marxist cesspools. Nobody gives a shit about the Jews though because the Tribe has very little representation here.

Race mixing causes colour blindness.

>nazis bad
And that's pretty much it

I doubt it has that much of an effect or maybe it does.
Hard to say because our lefties ultimately are product of the 1918 civil war.
They call White Guard butcherers and Mannerheim is Murder-Gustav. They should've lived up to their name and execute and starve every Red in the camps.
It's fucking funny to listen commies bitch how many Reds got killed when if we look at the countries where Reds won the fucking kill count would've been in hundreds of thousands maybe even million.

cheap ass tn lcd panels do the same

The teacher just said that WW1 and WW2 are argued to be the same thing and that it may or may not have started with the assassination of archduke franz ferdinand since that is also disuputed by many. Was too lazy to tell us how WW2 actually started, just said that Hitler was the bad guy and he killed Jews, and never mentioned the deaths of everyone else. Then he told us for about three lessons afterwards about Hitler's drug addictions and how he tried to cop a root from his cousin or some shit.

So you would say your large cities are just as leftist as in the rest of Europe without white guilt?

we had some Stanford Grad Student types come and ask us typical Grad Student type questions like showing us a pic of a man in suit and asking us "Where do you think he is going?" VS same question for woman.

Then we had "anonymous" tests with MMPI type questions, and teacher would have us past them from very back of row one on top of the other so they could back track and know who's test it was. One dumb kid dropped the stack and tests went everywhere and teacher nearly shit.

You sure about that, Pablo?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1356x1736, 1.18M)