Unpopular opinion. I am an anti-fascist left-wing supporter...

Unpopular opinion. I am an anti-fascist left-wing supporter. It kills me that I am lumped in with the other so-called left-wing people on this earth.
So many people on the left are so fascist it makes me hate the left and feel ashamed to be lumped in with them.

Free speech should be protected, no matter the cost and punishments for crime should reflect the severity of the crime instead of just putting everyone in jail.

The main reason I sit on the left is that I think nobody should be able to make more money than they can spend in a hundred lifetimes, it makes it harder for the rest of us down here on the bottom. With 0.1% owning over 90% of the money, I don't think anyone could argue with that.

What makes it worse is that the people on the left call themselves anti-fascist but say it should be illegal for people to be racist? I just don't understand how people can claim to hate overbearing Governments but still think the words that leave our mouths can be restricted because their feelings are hurt. Grow the fuck up you children. Is racism an issue? Yes. Will making it illegal to be racist fix it? Fuck no.

Attached: The+crazy+thing+is+ive+yet+to+meetsee+one+leftist+_0b6666b679d0900fb70065190c117a8f.jpg (300x300, 35K)

lmao, you're still a faggot

You have no right to anyone's money you fucking shill. If I want to sit on billions, guess what? Fuck you, that's my right.

says the man from the country so gay, it's prime minister literally shoves his head up his own us to cum

So, you’re a commie..
You fit right in.. embrace it

Attached: 5928CBAE-0552-4CE0-91B0-4D7B15CA49B5.gif (420x236, 1.59M)

I don't want their money given to me. I just think regulations should be put in place to ensure they do pay the right amount of tax, instead of anyone who can afford a lawyer and accountant being able to get around proper taxation. Earn $1billion a year? so be it, but at least pay the same tax amounts as the rest of us.

The irony is that the left is anything but liberal. They’ve become the Anal-retentive control freak fucking retards they thought they were rebellious of. Through some bonnets on those faggots and they’re literally Quakers.

OP, it sounds like you are a rational person. Unfortunately, in the world of polarized politics its damn near impossible for moderate conservatives and liberals to join the political discussion because our respective sides stab anyone who does not tow the party line in the back.

Throw*

step one is realizing that capitalism is a mistake
step two is realizing that culture is a mistake and that capitalism made it that way

I urge you to read 'At our wits end' by Ed Dutton, it will put it all into perspective for you and make you see that what is happening is happening for all sorts of reasons, but more than that - it is way beyond anyones control, the western european civilization is just entering its old age and younger, hungrier more feral tribes are pouring in to pick over the bones of whatever we leave behind. No point worrying about it, just be glad you're living now and not 200 years ago or in 200 years time, you're in the goldilocks zone, make the most of it.

Attached: 1_WdbGcr4YJivU192gi3Kg1w.jpg (300x233, 13K)

I take out your trash baby

You're a rare breed, man. Rational tone and good intent. The way you talk is reminiscent of the old anti-establishment leftists of 20-30 years ago. Sadly, you are a very small minority and everyone around you will eventually shout you down and push you out for not blindly going with their programming. The mere act of questioning some of these lunatics is enough for them to assume you're Hitler.

Governments in this day and age are a tool of corporations. The more control you give the government, the more legal monopolies and regulated protectionism you give to the very people you and I both want to stop.

Coincidentally OP, this line of reasoning is why I am a fervent supporter of education spending and public funding of sciences, academic scholarships, etc..
>it's also why I have become more nationalist than libertarian as it is for the good of the country

Education in useful fields can put people and families on equal ground over time and through generations if they are wise enough to use it and make it part of their value system.
>I've seen many niggers, spics, and white trash unnigger themselves out of cyclic poverty and bring themselves and their family up in the world over time.

Sounds like you're an actual liberal. Not one of these left "progressive" types but someone who actually values liberty.

should mention that I support higher taxes for the wealthy for use in education.
>now that being said, education needs to be reformed in the US to be more apolitical and my primary focus when I say education is on useful fields such as science, engineering, skilled crafts, law, and business/economics.

>reddit spacing

My best mate is conservative and we don't have any problems with each other's opinions but whenever it does come up, his response is that my opinions on political issues are mentally deranged and I think that's kind of the issues. The way I see it, opinions are opinions and people just differ on them. That's not to say either is right or wrong, people just think differently and believe in different things. I think if politics weren't so polarised now, things would be much better.

I don't use reddit, I was just trying to make it easier to read. My bad.

I had read that actually. It made for a very interesting read, but despite the political climate being in it's current state as a result of hundreds of years of butterfly effect results, it still didn't change how I felt. There were still injustices I couldn't accept, at least personally. If people want to be racist, homophobic, whatever you want, I don't care, I just don't want to be a part of it.

My respects to you, brother. Never thought i'd say that to a leftist.