You can't love kebab AND hate muslims

You can't love kebab AND hate muslims.

Attached: kebab box.jpg (1943x2351, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/13/european-parliament-meps-vote-against-ban-on-doner-meat-additive-phosphates
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everyone hates Israel. Israelis are so cowardly and weak they use proxies on the internet of all their neighbors because if they show their own flag everyone hates them.

It's greasy, unpalatable shit anyway.

Attached: tyu765edk0k.jpg (1305x864, 119K)

why not? i love resources coming from conquest, why not cuisine?

Kebab is Greek and so are shawarmas (aka GYROS).

Yet again, the middle eastern man (that includes you, jews) must come to terms with the fact that everything they know and love about their culture comes from the superior Balkan civilizations.

I can love and/or hate whatever i want, faggot. Who the fuck are you to tell me I can't?

Yes you can. And I dont even eat kebab.

I don't hate isreal

Because you're a cowardly Israeli with a proxy. Fucking pathetic.

wh*te subhumans, how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all around good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would instantly feel more attracted to these superior strong bulls, infinitely more than their pathetic wh*te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every woman was carrying their children, the wh*te womens' original children would be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise those inferior children anyway? They are only going to turn out like their pathetic wh*te fathers.

The men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives' attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they would try to win over ugly white-worshipping Jap women because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second and third pregnancy. They won't stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse.

Attached: Whitebois BTFO.jpg (1080x1085, 273K)

All Amerimutts are Israelis by their thoughts, deeds, and words.

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU, YES FOR YOU, THIS POST IS NOT FOR OTHER USERS:

THE ONES THAT PAY YOU, AREN'T TELLING YOU (YES, YOU, THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link, there is the pastebin choice if you are afraid of someone logging you.
1.1-If they dont allow you there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.2-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one with the text. There is also the pastebin, I posted before.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

asdasdasd

Why not?

All those nude celeb bait pics are really putting me off the yids. This shit needs to go mainstream.

Never had it, and that pic looks disgusting so I hate both. I wouldn't even feed that to an animal I dislike.
Pic related is what REAL FOOD looks like

Attached: CFA_PDP_Spicy-Deluxe-Sandwich_1085.png (1085x635, 156K)

>What are Gyros...

Attached: Two Cows Greece.jpg (960x960, 91K)

kebabs are shit, people are retarded for liking them, its just old curry meat that muslims handle with their bare hands

no pork
no buy

Don't worry your kebab cooks will be the only ones I spare during the crusades

Attached: Deus Approval.gif (720x404, 3.83M)

Based Swedish poster

meat should be illegal

>being fat

kys faggot

If you don't hate Israel it just means you don't know enough about Israel.
>Strong evidence they orchestrated 9/11
>Control the government so they're responsible for the various wars in the middle east as well as the decline in our civil liberties.
>Control the banks so they're the reason most people can't afford to buy a house and start a family.
>Attacked and killed US Sailors aboard the USS Liberty (even destroyed life boats, that's a war crime).
>Stole US nuclear technology and materials and are currently holding the world hostage via the Samson Option.
>Are given 35 Billion dollars a year in military aid by the US. The Federal Government is currently shut down by a 5 billion dollar wall.
>Have recruited an army of crazy Christian Zionists who give them billions of dollars a year in donations.
>Israel controls Google, Intel, and various other tech companies and are the reason behind the surge in internet censorship in recent years.
>They quite literally are trying to summon the anti-Christ and form a new UN in Jerusalem under their Messiah . (Even if you don't believe in God, this is what they believe and what they're doing so don't derail with atheist nonsense.)
And that's just the stuff I could pull out of my ass that they're doing directly to us Americans. They're doing other shit around the world that is equally fucked.

What the fuck is that mess of shit? Do you faggots eat that?

Attached: mfw eminem.jpg (1000x1200, 138K)

I like neither

Your right, and thats why I don't eat kabab, nor any other arab/muslim filth foodstuff...

Faggots pissed out of their minds at 4am love them.

Attached: 379980_615.jpg (615x922, 42K)

>Arab Christians can't make kebabs

I never bought kebab again, after I figured that turks are racist and hate us.
That islam is racist and hates everyone who is not islamic.
Allah -or whoever wrot ethe quran- mocks Jesus.

I haven't eaten it in years.
The greek got something similar. Call it Gyros Pita. It's very good. I'd think its even superior to Kebab. So much juicer and better meat.

BTW: Why hate muslims? Islam is the problem...

Attached: 1543585310403.jpg (640x484, 78K)

just remember Muslim cooks do not use toilet paper to wipe their asses, they use their hands. And afterwards, they do not wash their hands with sanitizer, because it contains alcohol.

>eat kebab
>get diarhea

it's your choice to eat that moorish junk food

Attached: .jpg (1280x720, 92K)

>plenty of problems were found in kebab restaurants in Helsinki
>1 in 5 meat servings was bad quality
>side dishes even worse
>1 in 3 bad quality

>2019
>eat kebab

Attached: kepappi.jpg (1240x811, 167K)

I dont know what the fuck that box of shit is but thats not a kebab.
Pic related are shish kebabs and I love those, my family has always made those on the grill. And we're completely american.
> I also hate muslims

Attached: Shish-Kebabs.jpg (865x573, 284K)

>Pic related is what REAL FOOD looks like
thats just a chicken burger m8

thats just meat on a stick with veg

How many small children are cut up into the mystery meat?

no ..those are SKEWERS

you are fuckin stupid

Shut up, Meg

That's what kebab looks like.

Why? Do you think you would make worse kebab if you were christian, or buddhist or whatever?

This is gyros.

Why does the food look cold?

The last time I ate a kebab I got food poisoning. Fuck muslims.

What the fuck is that Heart attack in a box bullshit?

How can one burger be so based?

are you a chef, leaf? theres meat on a stick in every country

It's basically the day's leftovers from all the other shit they sell thrown together and sold to heavily inebriated chavs in the late hours of the night.

Attached: jCvdgwL.jpg (580x881, 83K)

No cabbage, must be savage

I haven't seen Cowconomics in a while.
Really takes me back.

You can't love vodka AND hate commies.

phwoar

Attached: 09.png (1056x1032, 86K)

I prefer pork souvlaki

ive never eaten kelob or seen kelob being sold because i dont live in a shithole muslim calpihate like iraq or britain.

i love in america where we eat our meat in superior burger form, sandwiched between delicious buns and condiments.

Attached: americad.jpg (480x269, 48K)

Sure I can. Gimme that fried looking shit and fuck off.

Of course I can fagtard

You dumb nibba they're both kebabs, one is shish kebab the other is doner kebab, gyros has pork this is made with lamb

Middle eastern food is disgusting get the fuck out

shish kebabs are only one type of kebab and they're only called shish kebabs in USA i think, everywhere else calls them skewers

The meat is insanely delicious if done right, but you know many are probably putting in whatever disgusting shit they can. Rats, human corpses, etc. The former were actually found in some DNA tests, as well as pork.

But the way they work with the spices is far superior to any other similar dish such as gyros. The physical composition of the meat tends to soak it in better than other meat types and the combination is very strong. I wish better people would copy or recreate the recipes properly.

I live burritos but hate Mexicans, what's the difference?

Attached: 8df2ff2.jpg (1024x754, 63K)

I like gyros

>meat on a stick in every country
Yeah and that's just what kebab is.

*Love*

STOP IT!!! NOT COOL!!!

theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/13/european-parliament-meps-vote-against-ban-on-doner-meat-additive-phosphates

Maybe phosphate is the secret ingredient that makes it so much superior, taste-wise.

WTF I love kebab now
I can eat this and then fap to BLACKED later today

I hate them both. Problem solved.

Gyros comes from döner kebap.

I never tasted arabic dishes but those look decent. I also doubt its something traditional of yours given that theres literal chips in it.

That looks like a plate of potted meat and frued assholes

White men never give money to scum like this, only FAGGOTS

I'm safe then.

Attached: 697.jpg (480x653, 43K)

>chips
Amerimutts seething in 3...2...1...

I know but in Canada they usually call gyros/doner kebab as just gyros and shish kebab as just kebab.

Of course I can. Look at it like Ana Kasparian, physically I find her to be hot, and I'd fuck the shit out of her... but then she opens her mouth and speaks.

Oh pls! Only Belgians can claim them as their dish.

>Food
>Immigration
If you're that insane to think that's the only two options, may I suggest the third world give back every invention of the white man or accept colonisation as a good thing.
Africa for all! Open borders for Asia! Tear down the wall, Israel!

nowt rong wiv a kebab ya posho speccy cunts

propa grub it is, non o tha forren shite, me mate achmed makes em propa lush wiv extra garlic mayo cos he likes me yeh

Attached: 9.png (556x712, 16K)

>physically I find her to be hot

Attached: wha wha wha.gif (359x202, 3.03M)

chinese people make my favorite mexican food and i still hate both of them op

Greek food >Turk food

Mediterranean food has no comparison but its ill suited for fast food because of the quality and price.

I do not enjoy Kebab, its shit greasy pish.

lol assuming i eat food that costs less than $60 a plate

newfag mistake.

*Except for the spanish. Fuckers just eat fried garbage all day.

this is an average londoner's meal ?

Yes you can thanks to a simple ability called ignorance. Turkroaches are exceptionally good at it I hear (although this is clearly contested at both national and individual levels, etc).

The only good towns to visit in turkey were built by the greeks.

i cant ?
watch me

The kebab may taste alright in the moment, but it's not without consequences.

In all good conscience I cannot support middle easterners living outside the middle east, buying kebabs encourages the undesirables to remain in our countries. Halal meat is unnecessarily cruel in it's production, and the accreditation and slaughtering of animals for halal meat directly benefits disgusting Muslims. Not to mention the accreditation scheme is completely unaccountable and the fees are almost certainly used to spread Islam or fund Jihadist militant activities.

>go back to where you came from mohammedans #boycottkebabs

You're a slave driver and a catcher of underaged children for your pedophile warlord, who has been duped into thinking war for your pedophile leader, and criminality against your neighbor, are things for which your god is interested in rewarding.
there is literally nothing else to islam, except sand-nigger male teen fantasy land.

Muslims have a monopoly on roast lamb, bread and onions ? Fuck off.