Attached: covington.png (752x443, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/jeexfy.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1547967280726.webm
youtu.be/npX801xLSFY
youtube.com/watch?v=dz0pj4fIvZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Race war! Whitie you going down!

Attached: Screenshot_20181127-324419_Twitter.png (602x800, 478K)

MOSSAD FALSE FLAGS TONIGHT UNDER THE BLOOD MOON.

Attached: 1544124299355.jpg (1600x800, 336K)

this is it
the age of Zoomers will soon be upon us.

Attached: 5EC76E69-C2B4-43E5-A481-762AF1205F78.png (1688x1125, 1.33M)

Attached: Catholic_Immigration_Network_Jews.jpg (902x1934, 2.06M)

Oh yes, please fall for this.

I'm going to bring my wife's son to this event!

If I ever get the chance to protest the Chapo kids I'm printing this out and putting it on a sign

FALSE FLAGS

>FALSE FLAGS

FALSE FLAGS

>FALSE FLAGS

FALSE FLAGS

>FALSE FLAGS

FALSE FLAGS

>FALSE FLAGS

>watch video, saying the kids were intimidating the old native
>native doesnt seemed phased in the video at all
are these people blowing this shit out of proportion that much?

Attached: 4rewfd.jpg (1086x992, 73K)

>are these people blowing this shit out of proportion that much?
THE JEWS ARE TRYING TO SPARK A CIVIL WAR BECAUSE THIS IS THEIR LAST STAND. THEY ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME.

12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.

Those names and faces....aren't very catholic

Video evidence of the indian approaching the kids, and the Rastas calling them faggots

my.mixtape.moe/jeexfy.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1547967280726.webm
youtu.be/npX801xLSFY

Attached: 1548022603452.png (640x719, 399K)

SET
THEM
ON
FIRE

Hijack their fucking page and spam it with the other videos

>some kid yells "Kage Bunshin!"
>protesters get blown the fuck out
Mite b cool

Attached: Screenshot_20190115-311591_Twitter.png (447x1019, 421K)

>naggar

Attached: image_0.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

Imagine your view of history and politics is seen through exclusively a lens of colonialism, imperialism and oppression. Guilt and feelings of responsibility for the “other” pretty much sum up their view of interracial relations. They believe in a system of perpetual reparations and shame is required to achieve some modicum of “redemption”, although there is no true finality to it. Then out of no where you see an old Injun man (In many ways the ultimate victim of this nation) approach a MAGA hat wearing white boy and get right up in his face, they expect him to look down at the ground, to move out of the way. To feel guilt for his “crime”, for his sin. But instead he just smiles and looks on. He doesn’t move at all and is completely calm. They called him sociopathic but in reality he was just apathetic. He simply did not care, the Injun was just a rambling old man pounding a drum to him like anyone else. That white boy felt no guilt, no responsibility and he was simply care free. His soul was clean. The left believes they own the youth like they think they own non whites. Perhaps the white boys of today could take responsibility for the sins of their ancestors and give up everything he has and everything that he is. He terrified them, because he did nothing at all.

Attached: 7E66511A-53C8-4E62-A047-8EE94838091F.jpg (550x438, 65K)

Great, now people from anywhere all converge on a place in Kentucky to voice their vomit.

Holy Kike Show, Batman!

Are they trying to assemble a team ?

Attached: 1540768590980m.jpg (1024x769, 125K)

BLOOD
BLOOD
BLOOD
BLOOD
BLOOD

inb4 the pope decrees to let them in

>"Catholic" Immigration Group
>They're literally all Jews
Holy shit, I wonder if the "Protestant" refugee groups are the same, fucking kikes.

i never imagined the race war would start in such a stupid ass way.

>Lolita Brayman
>Lolita

Attached: 1543355314046.jpg (1083x1381, 245K)

>it's all jews
GAS

>organized mob arrives outside of school intending to commit acts of violence and intimidation against schoolchildren
>school administration calls the cops
>cops beat the shit out of communist thugs
MAGA

Link the Facebook page.
I don't have Facebook.
We need to villify all those signing up for this putting out names and addresses and occupations if any of these workshys liberals even do a day's work.

underrated

Chief StirsThePot was the phone going to the media, telling reporters how "scary" their "racism" was.

Why? They weren’t breaking the law.

2nd half of that vid is gold.

Attached: fartboy.png (226x242, 103K)

Charlotesville 2.0

Lol they do realize this is in Kentucky right?

They'll cancel it.

>Naggar
kek

Damn the Russians are quick

youtube.com/watch?v=dz0pj4fIvZc

Attached: witness me.webm (1280x720, 1.53M)

>We need to villify

Villify? Just report them to the county sheriff. Trespassing on school property is taken VERY seriously.

>>cops beat the shit out of communist thugs

Attached: 1547948574402.png (1628x595, 167K)

considering all of the prison time he ended up going he should have really went to town on them and killed as many of them as he possible could

>Christ-Killers larping as Catholics

Who the hell names their daughter Lolita?

every single one is a fucking jew

isnt it a private school? private institutions like this should hire armed bodyguards and shoot non-human commies that try and step foot on the property

No we need to find out where they live and where they work. Put pressure on their employees and write to them, bang on their door. Fuck with their education, ring them up.
So they know. Two sides can play this game

Not even from usa, i dont like trump it's a fucking shithead but THIS is getting out of hands. The kids did nothing, the drummer went to them started banging is shit in front of the kids ear and somehow the kid is a racist??

People actually believing THIS news are brainwashed to the last cell.

Attached: sketch-1548023341813.png (720x1280, 178K)

Holy fuck. There is going to be a civil war, these people are far gone.

>No we need to find out where they live and where they work. Put pressure on their employees and write to them, bang on their door. Fuck with their education, ring them up.
>So they know. Two sides can play this game

Not your personal army aside, good luck with that shit.

>BREAKING: SOMEONE STARTED A FACEBOOK EVENT

Attached: oh please pepe.jpg (399x400, 47K)

I haven't seen a single image of this woman where she doesn't look ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NUTS

GAS THE KIKES!
RACE WAR NOW!

Report the event to the Feds, police and the DEA because leftists can’t do anything without drugs.

Attached: AcrobaticBetterArawana-max-1mb.gif (280x158, 811K)

Immagine if an even larger number of fed up Americans showed up and signaled their support for the teens, how assblasted the media would be?

Assume for a moment there's a logical reason for this. What is it? What are they hoping to accomplish?

Is it just demoralizing, or something else?

Unless you are prepared to kill your enemies, there is no need to appear on the battlefield. In fact doing so only provides them with valuable intel.

>Unless you are prepared to kill your enemies, there is no need to appear on the battlefield. In fact doing so only provides them with valuable intel.

This

Everyone in the thread should read this post

Attached: CF8F339E-B7D7-4D42-AF2B-099A9AF33EE0.jpg (750x918, 320K)

I think they've miscalculated this one. Their narrative is very weak and their target is a relatively strong. It's not a bunch of alt-right larpers they're attacking. It's the pro-life movement, Trump supporters, all white people and the Catholic church.

Attached: 1535457662484.gif (689x616, 655K)

Dehumanising conservatives so they can get away with murdering us using the state. I don’t use right wing any more as a term because it’s literally constitutionalists & conservatives vs the world. Capitalists are not our allies in this fight, and never were

Agreed, don't waste time LARPing in the streets, hit the range, ruck, lift

Good. Let the left rally behind this. There is all the video evidence that proves the kids were the victims then and later became victims of the whole of MSM and internet mob. Let the left look as bad as they can. This thing is already blowing over and will explode in their face.

Bring guns.

Attached: uptheass.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

People are so pathetic. Can't wait till we all die.

>dox id
>doesn't want t dox

We are taking back the church, lad!!!!

Attached: 1547944858355.jpg (1200x1600, 626K)

Bring your fattest fatty for the demolition derby

Attached: y444.jpg (640x800, 85K)

Lol the kike-pentafecta, no wonder net earners of >0.5 million per year are 50% kike.

I hope someone is autistic enough to show up in full templar gear and charge the protesters

Attached: 1486066238607.jpg (1156x1694, 1.02M)

>literally constitutionalists & conservatives vs the world

Fuck off. You're riding the libertarians' coattails. Don't you ever forget that, bitch.

If these commies and Jews start anything serious they'll get their shit pushed in. I personally know some people from Covington catholic and they wont take it up the ass they'll dab on unconscious bodies

Attached: 1547884998900.jpg (553x348, 53K)

When are they planning it for?
>top keks if it's Monday when there's no class
Either way this is escalating quite nicely

If it ever comes to civil war the left is going to be fuck. Posting your battle plans on Facebook isn't great strategy.

Honestly this is ridiculous.

Does the left at this point lack the awareness that its this kind of optics that do them no favors?

This is literally tiki torch tier charlottsville faggotry.

Is that real? The Chapo guys tend not to support globo homo

Are those the battlecruisers from starcraft?

Woah bro free will and free markets and shit are da bomb, don’t need any checks and balances in a republic whoops lost all our guns oops lost our freedom of speech

Libertarians are literally the biggest faggots in the "right" sphere.
Fucking autistic cunts arguing about seasteading and obscure hypotheticals, never acting, always talking about age of consent, being autistic faggots.
More libertarians than not are open borders, you deny the fundamental nature of humanity
there will never be a stateless world
Ever
fucking killyourselves
We wont even gas you, because libertarians are such a non threat, you wont ever do shit. You people cannot get past the hypothetical.

If the races were reversed the left would be shrieking for suing for hearing loss right now.

Cincy fag here. When are they planning this? I'd like to go down and counter protest to push back against these faggots. CovCath boys did nothing wrong.

Fucking you, faithless and accursed. Take the idol of the market and go masturbate to the plodding thoughts of old dead irreligious Jews.

It's go time niggers

Attached: 1543192218509.jpg (800x600, 70K)

>protest
Oh, we are going to do more than just "protest"

Attached: 1547935060384.jpg (480x285, 19K)

who is that? random child abuser on twitter

Have they just been doing it for laughs this whole time?
Are Jews the greatest trolls to have ever existed?

Meme this guys. Orange Man Smilly Face.

Attached: 41uZg+MUWyL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 13K)

No battle. Ignore them, starve them of attention.

They are.

Pretty sure that's Russian trolls stirring shit. Same as op

>Pretending to be Goyim
Lol I seem to notice Jews always hide their names.

MODERN DAY CRUSADES

YESSS
THIS IS ALL I WANTED

Attached: 1496955725069.jpg (199x162, 10K)

Christ was supposed to die, stupid. It was blood drinking father Yahweh's fault that blood sacrifice was necessary to save humanity