My friend is super loud and talkative around his other friends, almost to the point of being obnoxious...

My friend is super loud and talkative around his other friends, almost to the point of being obnoxious. He’s not a shy person at all. Yet when we’re alone together he’s always quiet and doesn’t talk much. I’ve mentioned this to his other friends and they find it so unbelievable that that they accuse me of lying.

It’s starting to bother me because I’m wondering why his personality seems to change so drastically when we’re alone? He says I’m his best friend and that he loves me but then why is he like this? It makes me feel really bad when he’s laughing and cracking jokes with a bunch of people and then suddenly doesn’t feel like talking anymore once they leave and it’s just us. I’m a girl btw.

Attached: 1A7FBCB0-7891-4BDD-A22C-7473B14EC129.jpg (435x338, 39K)

you should try having sex with him

I would but he has a girlfriend.

maybe he wants to have sex with you

He most likely wants to bang you

Maybe YOU can be his girlfriend instead.

Could that actually be a reason he gets all weird and quiet when we’re alone together? He did get a boner once when I was sitting close to him while I was watching him play video games but I didn’t think much of it at the time.

He’s comfortable wbeing quiet with you.

He doesn’t need to impress or talk his head off.

>I’m a girl btw.
Is this what you do when you want lazy bait?

Is that a good thing?

I’ve been conditioned to think of silence as an awkward or uncomfortable thing, but he did say to me once that sometimes silence can be comfortable. It’s just hard because I don’t know what he’s really thinking.

>He did get a boner once when I was sitting close to him while I was watching him play video games but I didn’t think much of it at the time.
and he didn't try to hide it?
hmm...

well i wouldn't know for sure. i've had girl friends i wanted to bang but i was always on my best behavior around them.

LOL it’s not bait, I just figured me being a girl might be relevant. I doubt people would be suggesting he might want to bang me if they thought I was a guy.

Do you need a written confirmation from his attorney

Attached: 1389918228042.png (719x719, 564K)

I wish I was his girlfriend but he would never leave her for me, she’s too pretty.

Maybe maybe not.

It seems you’re stuck with your own insecurities. I’m sure if you wanted him to get chatty, he could easily do so with you. Try initiating it some time.

Something tells me you posted this hoping to hear that his silence means he has a crush on you

No, more like I just want reassurance this doesn’t mean he secretly hates me.

Sorry. In that case, probably not. He could always void you if that he did

Yeah, it’s true I’m very insecure and shy. I find it really difficult to initiate conversation and feel like everything I say is annoying or stupid. But I’ll try my best to talk more next time we’re together, thank you user.

Tell him how you feel and I bet you'll both have something to talk about

What if he thinks you're prettier? Inside and out?

Unlikely. It would just get awkward.

He already knows, I’ve told him I love him.

when your really comfortable with people any silence is nice

And yet you're around him when he has a girlfriend.

Some people really like to hurt themselves. If you're american then it's settled. This ethnic group loves self hating.

You’re new here...

He’s the one always inviting me and I’d rather have him in my life as a friend than not at all.