I have this friend who let's me fuck her... and I don't know how I feel about it...

I have this friend who let's me fuck her... and I don't know how I feel about it. The first time she seemed very into it, and it was a lot of fun, but since then she just kinda bends over or lays down and let's me hump her while shes on her phone or playing something on her phone... we don't kiss, don't even make much eye contact. She doesn't even tell me what to do or if she likes what I'm doing... when I cum she just pulls up her panties and we go back to hanging out.

I don't know what to make of it, Its oddly still good sex, I mean I nut pretty hard because I get to do whatever I want, I just don't know why she doesn't involve herself.

Attached: 97d40411d54b046b37c01bb43ee242f0--character-portraits-character-ideas.jpg (736x981, 63K)

What advice are you looking for here exactly?

Doesn't sound like she is enjoying herself a great deal.

Try talking about it with her when you are not having sex and ask her whats up.

Quads checked

Attached: FB_IMG_1525646724229.jpg (112x139, 3K)

why shes so disconnected... the first time we had sex was great... now she just let's me use her and doesn't get into it at all... I want to know why she keeps letting me have sex with her, even initiating sex, but keeps distracted during it.
I have talked to her, she just says I dunno or ignores the question... or just asks me if it really matters or initiates more sex... one time I asked and she just started sucking my dick.

i think i know what to jack off to tonight

Do you like her romantically? Yes? Ask her out. No? Don't worry so much about it and continue being a friend.

>im bad at sex and dont spend time on making her finish
>why doesnt she enjoy sex
She obviously is only letting you bang for your benefit and not hers.

She’s a friend, she knows what you want out of her through it and is willing to put up with it despite the fact that you obviously suck.

tl;dr get gud

I don't like her romantically.
Why would she let me do that though? If she isn't enjoying herself, why does she keep fooling around with me? She doesn't have to have sex with me, I have a girlfriend so its not like I'm some sad virgin who doesn't get any.

That is god damn amazing. I've tried to get my gf to completely ignore me while I fuck her, but she doesn't like that thing.

>its not like im some sad
You are obviously very sad if you dont know how to have sex even though you have 2 people who let you practice.
Two people with their own signs and interaction and you cant find the g spot or even stimulate her clit or something.

>I don't like her romantically.
So shut the fuck up.
>Don't worry so much about it and continue being a friend.
And stop cheating on your girlfriend.

Personally I don't like it, I'd prefer if my friend participated, even when shes on top she just kinda rocks or bounces while shes on her phone, texting people or on discord... shes taken a phonecall during sex... multiple times.
I'm not bad at sex, my girlfriend gets into it and is really into it, she just stopped having sex with me as much and got really frumpy since we've been together so long.
I would stop if I had a reason to stop. To be honest all my girlfriend does is complain about shit even though I work, I pay the bills and I clean the apartment, she does nothing but occasionally get her nails done and buy clothes and shit. I don't get any affection, and I don't get any sex... I honestly am only with her because I feel stuck with her.

>To be honest all my girlfriend does is complain about shit even though I work, I pay the bills and I clean the apartment, she does nothing but occasionally get her nails done and buy clothes and shit. I don't get any affection, and I don't get any sex... I honestly am only with her because I feel stuck with her.
You're not stuck. Break up with her.

Your gf stopped having sex and your friend doesn’t react at all.

It’s time to admit to yourself that you are terrible at it

This, ditch the GF who has no attachment to you
Ditch the ho who is using you for a baby and attention and keeping you from your full potential
Find a woman you can have a real, meaningful relationship with

>im not bad at sex
>gf isnt trying to jump you constantly
Women have way more sexual energy than men. If a woman doesnt want to have sex with you its either because she is mad or you are bad at sex (or she doesnt like you as a person but not in this specific case).

The thing is, though I don't see my friend in a romantic way because I'm with my girlfriend, I could date her... yeah the way she treats sex is awful but shes amazing in almost every other way... she is a bit too chubby for my liking but that can change... she has a body like Rebel Wilson... shes just a bit too thick for me still.

>Rebel Wilson
>chubby
nigga wat

No matter what you should definitely break up with your girlfriend. Don't be a cheating asshole because you're too much of a bitch to cut off a bad relationship. Also if you want better sex you should talk to your friend about it. You're close enough to fuck each other but not close enough to talk about it, weird.

Well look at her, shes pretty chubby... My friend is about this weight and I think she should lose some.

Attached: rebel-wilson-vogue-australia-june-2018-8.jpg (1280x1531, 180K)

>she has a body like Rebel Wilson
>chubby
And you have a problem with your girlfriend being frumpy? Do you have no fucking taste, man? Unless you're not fit, yourself.

He's saying she's too fat to be called chubby, you dunce.