>Idlib Jan 14
imgur.com/a/VhP0SgX
>Libya Jan 7
imgur.com/a/Vj53Omv
>Iraq Dec 20
imgur.com/a/GndX4PL

Devs Jan 18
>Idlib:Massive explosion inside city targeting HTS base,15+ dead
>DeZ:SDF capture Al-Sousah town from IS who now only controls 4 towns in Euphrates River Valley pocket
>SAA eliminates entire group of militants infiltrating from US-controlled Al-Tanf
>SAA cancels east Syria offensive to concentrate on Hama, Idlib
>SAA launches new attack against Turkestan Islamic Party in Ghaab Plain towns of Bidama and Najiyah aswell as Jaysh Al-Izza’s defenses inside the town of Al-Latamnah after jihadists tried to infiltrate SAA lines
>Turkey to hold talks with Russia on new buffer zone in northern Syria
>Turkish warplanes spotted over NW Syria
>Iraqi forces launch heavy attack on ISIS terrorists near the town of Al-Sousah
>granny fucker Macron:France to remain in Syria and Iraq despite US withdrawal
>Syria rejects invitation to Arab League summit over current policies
>Ankara says Syrian govt forces shouldn’t be allowed in Manbij as US troops withdraw
>Trump vows to exit Syria despite recent attack on US forces
>Pro-Saudi forces shoot down Houthi attack drones in northern Yemen
>Several Al-Qaeda fighters killed in new IS attack in central Yemen

Prev

Attached: 1527116013663.jpg (2250x1500, 2.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/syriahr/status/1087151309692854273
bbc.com/news/world-africa-46941711
thenational.ae/world/africa/burkina-faso-government-resigns-as-security-deteriorates-1.815257
thedefensepost.com/2018/12/04/tentative-ties-allied-democratic-forces-isis-dr-congo/
russia-insider.com/en/case-911-was-israeli-attack-us-overwhelmingly-strong-ron-unz/ri24931
twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/1087163476655702016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reminder to ignore shitposters

im based

Press F to pay respects to the Iranian parking lot

S

cringe

Reminder to ignore turduni

BASED

So what did Israel achieve today by throwing shit over the border again ?

IDF confirmed over 300 dead IRGC officers

in the entire war?

They blew up an empty car lot, which has accelerated Iran’s collapse by at least 1 millisecond

oh no, I don't have that much alcohol in my appartment

killing arap rats
nice and based

Attached: step on us flag.jpg (720x960, 111K)

didnt know usa has that many states

I'm so sorry fren but the missile duel is already over. What should we do instead of shitposting?

So? How's things goin' there? Any news?

YAOWWW ALIIIIIIII

Attached: shia split.jpg (1199x818, 254K)

Drink you pussy

Go to sleep and hopefully find out that israel blew up a secret Iranian nuclear bunker that was under the command of Soleimanis clone?

each star represents a lost war

shouldn't there be a webm where he's twerking?

Attached: What the fuck.png (67x102, 19K)

kek

[ABSOLUTE HARAM]

Iran - Israel peace plan when

>IDF confirmed

Attached: 1536845117595.jpg (489x370, 37K)

God I wish that were me

قتال المجوس

Attached: 1547229390327.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

Attached: 12333.jpg (640x512, 40K)

>syrians are getting bombed to death while im sitting here enjoying my beverage while posting with my based israeli bros

Attached: hehehe.png (750x750, 19K)

Based

Can i ask you a question

Why is /sg/ full of subhuman betas?
God I wish I could behead all /sg/ betas.

Attached: 1443834586453.jpg (692x1024, 266K)

Good ideas friends.

There is this thing called PMU where all the other unemployed people in France hang out. It's where you can start drinking alcohol in the morning no questions asked. Also you can gamble on horses. So if Israel actually does destroy the secret Iranian bunker with 20 clones of Soleimani you know where to find me.
>peace to all of you my frens

>200482390
>except for you

You can, but that doesn't mean ill answer it.

I see. How based are you EXACTLY? if u could quantify it.

>#SOHR:: #Israeli heavy rocket shelling on the vicinity of #Damascus_International_Airport and the suburbs of the capital #Damascus and its southern and south-western countryside, and missiles reach their targets and hit positions and warehouses of the #Iranians and #Hezbollah
twitter.com/syriahr/status/1087151309692854273
The warehouses /sg/, hand them over

Everytime Syria gets bombed more refugees pour into Jordan

Looks like I'm drinking

Drinking and gambling is haram Tariq.

no syrians in my town, there's a bunch but they're treated like slaves, which is what they are, anyway, keep bombing those subhumans.

Mali: Ten UN peacekeepers killed in 'jihadist' attack
>bbc.com/news/world-africa-46941711
>Ten UN peacekeepers from Chad have been killed in an attack by suspected Islamist militants in northern Mali, the UN says.

Another 25 Chadian troops were injured when the gunmen stormed the UN camp in Aguelhok early on Sunday. The attack was repelled, the UN says.
>Al-Qaeda's North-African branch, Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb, said it carried out the latest attack, local media repor

Burkina Faso government resigns as security deteriorates
>thenational.ae/world/africa/burkina-faso-government-resigns-as-security-deteriorates-1.815257
>No explanation was given for the resignations, though sources told AFP President Roch Marc Christian Kabore wants to breathe new life into the leadership of the landlocked west African country, which is battling a rising wave of militant attacks and hostage-taking.
>Canadian Edith Blais, 34, and her Italian partner Luca Tacchetto, 30, have been missing since mid-December, and late Wednesday a Canadian geologist kidnapped by suspected militants was found dead at a remote gold mine in the northeast.

>Burkino Faso is in the front line of a Islamist rebellion in the Sahel, a vast, dusty region on the southern rim of the Sahara.The region turned into a hotbed of violent extremism and lawlessness after chaos engulfed Libya in 2011. An Islamist insurgency began in northern Mali, while Boko Haram rose in northern Nigeria.Islamic militant raids began in northern Burkina Faso in 2015 before spreading to the east, near the border with Togo and Benin.Most of the attacks have been attributed to Ansarul Islam and the Group to Support Islam and Muslims (JNIM).Smaller groups are also active, with the overall number of fighters estimated to be in the hundreds, according to security sources.

The groups are believed to be responsible for more than 270 deaths since 2015.

Attached: 1384945833771.jpg (500x353, 81K)

Dont you live in a refugee camp? I think your one of those schizo jordanian pallys

My basedness is incalculable, its so high that its impossible to know its last digit in numbers.

based.

Attached: 1400885452735.jpg (413x395, 19K)

Zero

the eternal H*shemite

I don't expect such posts from you anymore **/***/*******, i am somewhat disappointed.

mashallah. Go say hi to my grandparents for me

What's that supposed to mean you mutt

You hate me that much ?

>expecting anything from me
>implying i live for your approval
uhhh

They live in amman

im in your brain and i don't intend on leaving, you fucked up.

Im sure they do

Attached: wink.png (1003x1024, 956K)

*cringe*

>thedefensepost.com/2018/12/04/tentative-ties-allied-democratic-forces-isis-dr-congo/
>mfw IS is trying to set up in the DRC

Attached: adf-mtm-flag-768x473.jpg (768x473, 23K)

Make yourself at home oh based one

Got another one for ya, that Iranian flag is a bitch to edit
Anyway good night /sg/

Attached: Train.png (528x335, 332K)

I will be visiting them in the near future. Does the fact that my diaspoo feet will walk on your land piss u off

gn drago

Good night!

Attached: Kurgan Oblast.jpg (1120x748, 134K)

BREAKING

Attached: yus.png (647x87, 8K)

someone tell this retarded whore it's alreadt over

Attached: sc24.png (595x405, 36K)

instant diamonds

inderestin

russia-insider.com/en/case-911-was-israeli-attack-us-overwhelmingly-strong-ron-unz/ri24931

Attached: ddd.png (1600x900, 1.98M)

racist dog, by Allah we syrian bvlls will blow up every christian jordanian for what u said

Allahu Akbar
niggers btfo

A syrian diaspora salafi...
R A R E

That fucking tyre polish

Are these commercially available?
Would be cool just to have one. Would probably result in some interesting visits to my property.

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-01-20 20-31-46.png (481x505, 92K)

i think those are delivered with S300.

What do Christian Jordanians have to do with this?
Doing what you said wouldn't change the outlook he expressed for starters. It'd rather amplify it.

A better treatment would be getting this specific guy out of his comfort zone and throwing him into a shitty situation like the one he's criticizing. Just like student exchange program y'know? But the other student is rather some Indian kid in a crappy village or a syrian kid in Lebanon refugee camps.

Or just meme a Jordanian conflict into reality/IAF into bombing his neighborhood so everyone would freak the fuck out of there, then he'd voluntarily take up the exchange program kek

Just to gain some perspective in life y'know? It's healthy

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-01-20 20-38-57.png (477x121, 15K)

i only come here once in a blue moon

is it finally happening?

Its the blood moon today user, you schedule is off.

This bitch is such a fucking thot. I wish the missiles would kill her

>people still take this butthurt IRGC reject seriously

>What do Christian Jordanians have to do with this?
They are 'abdul salib amrika and are 5th column my brother, this is why jordan is secular because they are dogs of america and christians take advantage and dont even pay jizyah. Remember jizyah is the only protection for their blood, else the blood of a kaffir is halal to be spilled like the blood of a dog.

>this is what the fighters for our faith do when we're not around?

Update8: Israeli airstrikes killed two Syrian soldiers and injured many others, according to local sources. The SAA also suffered from loses in equipment.

twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/1087163476655702016

based.

From last thread.

>200482513
> but race important
Important but not worthy being offensive to secure it.
Defensive? I'd understand.
Shoving it down people's throat and going to foreign land to secure YOUR land or your race? Now that's where it's plain stupid.

>200482482
>elaborate?
Expensive fireworks to make a fuss or make a point or negatively/positively promote weaponry, money going into bombing another county rather than infrastructure, people going outside their borders to secure religion/race/financial needs on other people's expense, shoving religion/ideology down people's throat.

It's rather a waste of souls, time and resources. Just let people be, if you want to worship Satan, Jesus or a cow nobody gives a shit as long as you keep it to yourself. If you think your religion or race is "the chosen" by god or whatever it is, then cool just don't go to wars for it gobbling up an entire continent just to conform to your culture/values/religion/ideology. Most importantly there's no need for forced-down globalization. Religions and races live peacefully together as long as each is left to do their thing without negatively affecting/controlling the other.

I'd rather wish for all of this money and time be spent on fucking research and development of dyson swarms amping up our chances of surviving as a human race rather than surrendering to operating on the reptilian/mammalian brain living off short-term rewards and wars. Which will make the general quality of life progressively bad in the long run, in turn progressively diminishing our chances of establishing better mechanisms to secure our human race. So clock-work like. We'll never go anywhere as humans if we keep at it like this.
Just like clock-works, with no critical thinking of anything and everything around and about us.

Don't meme this too hard or it'll become your reality. My only fear is that it's actually your reality. In that case I hope to your god he helps you.

Reminder

Attached: 12376541.jpg (1069x713, 268K)

based desu

why the fuck are these threads full of jews and shills? i dont fck get it

is it now?

Is this the russian disinformation general?

Attached: 1514354304327.png (750x730, 470K)

>Major response underway in Syria - IDF warns SAA not to respond

the kike logic

It's just shitposters here to rile up newfriends.
There are also mentally ill retards like turdindu though

Gotta meet their quotas I suppose? They think it'd sway public opinion.
That or memelords that are highly ideologically motivated.

the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

>your god
nusayri kalb

Attached: consider the following.jpg (590x393, 23K)

Is Trump still withdrawing US forces from Syria?

I'm asking for a friend

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

keefuc ya kalb

don't post that horseface whore here

gtfo cnn