Every member of the media who defamed, slandered, and doxxed the #CovingtonBoys

twitter.com/thecjpearson/status/1087115979807748096

MFW your career is over because a hat and a smile triggered you

Attached: DxADjI_UYAAr5ZV.jpg (237x178, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/20Azz9N4wjlq/
bitchute.com/video/bTqeaUVqUzLA/
twitter.com/thecjpearson/status/1087115979807748096
twitter.com/i/moments/1086718692270972929
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Was this the biggest backfired psy op of all time?

Qanon is a LARP
But Jow Forums will forever be right.

Attached: 1547252722040.jpg (830x684, 130K)

I love it. Sick of these kikes.

This. Fuck (((Q)))

Attached: 1542000773391.jpg (2533x4491, 3.83M)

I've been busy all weekend and just tuned in today, what makes this a psyop?
Is it just the misrepresentation of these boys to try and ruin them and demonize whites even more, or am I missing something?

Attached: 1546244485779.jpg (1200x970, 152K)

It's looking like it. All that pent up winter anger and libs became absolutely unhinged over some kid standing and smiling.

Now they'll be served, careers dunzo, and will scared to be seen in public

Tis glorious, The tide has turned.

>It's looking like it. All that pent up winter anger and libs became absolutely unhinged over some kid standing and smiling.
No. This is a zionist psy op and both sides were played by the zionists. The kikes are in their death throes and they thought this bullshit psy op would be the first domino to start a civil war. How stupid are they?

I like how the black dudes ended up being the racist bigots and the whites were just kids on a field trip.

It's most likely just trying to divert attention away from the CNN/Buzzfeed drama (Trump's fake news has literally been confirmed)

Native niggers BTFO
>Second trail of tears incoming

Jesus Christ two media beat ups that fell apart in two days.
My ardent wish is for the lugenpresse and all the other filthy animals who were trying to beat up a conspiracy against assault smile kid to die of cancer.

by being exposed of lying about another story
Great tactic

Attached: 1546471344688.gif (695x392, 2.29M)

How are their careers over? Nobody ever gets punished for left wing activism.

>two days
I wonder what surprises we have for tomorrow.

Here's the whole tweet. I honestly think everyone who threatened these innocent minors should be be held accountable and served. Not just the media.

"We’re getting new submissions every 30 seconds. Every member of the media who defamed, slandered, and doxxed the #CovingtonBoys on Twitter will be served.

Each and every tweet will be archived and turned over to the students’ legal counsel."

>winter anger
what is that? is it related to how libcucks literally can't fucking stand the winter time and just bitch for 5 months every year but still won't move south?

t. upstate-NY-fag and I listen to it every year

i dont know. fake news was pretty much backfiring too, redpilling thousands on elite pedos even.

Fuck the kikes
Fresh Original Content
bitchute.com/video/20Azz9N4wjlq/
bitchute.com/video/bTqeaUVqUzLA/
Get in the Culture war.

Media implosion...MSM is over

Better start stocking up on mahtzah balls in the local commissaries

They'll be fine and will go through another round of this soon. Memories are short.

Imo this story is not nearly as obvious as the Buzzfeed one because Mueller debunked it, they are all about Mueller on the left.

They're so desperate, the sloppiest shit ever

the media will often launch stories that remind their base that their side is morally right after something happens that could cause them to lose trust in the narrative.
It acts like a pick-me-up, and causes their emotions to override anything else.

>Qanon is a LARP
Almost as much as the dutch resistance

But won't you think of the children?

Attached: qanon face revealed.png (1187x893, 452K)

But who won in the end?

Attached: Jews-in-Europe.jpg (720x356, 48K)

Fuck off George.

Atheists.
Your point?

Sadly, the damage has already been done
I'm waiting for evening news to see if they report this story, the whole story
ABC reported on the BuzzFeed story when it broke, no mention of Mueller's comment. NBC did though.

It's Gene, but nah.

Why is Trump on the list?

Attached: t.png (603x684, 342K)

As if they would ever miss out on an opportunity to lie about muh drumpf :-D

Open submissions

>the kikes are in their death throes!
The kikes will be kiking until Jesus comes back. They aren't getting BTFO by anyone anytime soon

Oh the irony. These kids are being saved by a black guy, and Jow Forums hates him.

He's back retard.

Attached: 1542892031422.jpg (1779x4923, 3.5M)

Because Jow Forums is a hivemind and not one of the most diverse board on this site.

Attached: Last One to Burn.png (1024x618, 906K)

ABC actually has it as one of the first stories

>More to the story

They actually showed Black Israelites

DATS RIGHT

Attached: bloodmoontrump.png (885x601, 478K)

Israel will fall

I swear if I woke up tomorrow and see Israel got nuked while I was asleep I would simply cum. Then I'd get mad for not being on Jow Forums when it happened and missing the happening threads.

The MSM must fall.

Attached: 5967537.png (500x520, 121K)

>israel got nuked
ISRAEL IS GOING TO NUKE THEMSELVES AND PRETEND TO BE THE VICTIM

I think they're trying to radicalize white men. They WANT us to chimp out.

Lawsuits incoming. They'll be fine

And nobody will. I bet you they are gonna stage some more rallies between the proud boys and antifa having degenerates on both sides fighting each other though.

No. It’s mostly working as intended.

They know blood will start being spilled soon. They want to control the violence if they can. Turn the anger on to the dumbfucks who want to kill a child for being smug.

It’s mostly working, just remember who the (((enemy))) is. Media, tech, bankers, politicians

No they don't. Their attempts to start a civil war are degenerate and hilarious because Jews don't even know what people are thinking at this point.

Do you kikes understand that by censoring the entire internet you're only seeing your own shill posts and bot posts. THOSE WILL NOT TRANSLATE INTO REALITY. YOU PEOPLE ARE FUCKING STUPID!

If you guys want this to happen, you have to keep making it happen. No one else will do it.

You are right. They know it’s inevitable which is why they want to control the process of radicalization.

I wonder if they had a planned falseflag response, I wouldn’t be surprised to see a mass shooting soon to give the left some breathing room back

You know, it does seem that way. They no longer care and are willing to push even non events like this to the limit.

nuked is nuked though. if they nuke themselves, does it make the kikes based?

Attached: let me think about it.jpg (1280x720, 267K)

Yeah they literally fucked themselves over with not only their smokescreens but also the general “subvert the populace into being submissive, useless drones” strategy is fucking retarded since that’s the only group that will protect you

Death to Israel

>MFW legit African Hebrew Israelites were trying to incite Catholics to violence on a known agitator

No it makes them cowards and everyone will still not help them. Zion will fall no matter wha tthey try.

Yeah I'm sure (((something))) is in the works. The problem for (((them))) and their media is that even normies are expecting it and (((they've))) gotten sloppy and desperate.

It makes sense.. I’d be pissed if I lived in a place where it has snow for a few months

>southwest US master race

This meme is the MOST fucking sense I´ve seen in quite a long while.
Thanks user

Woah. Did we died?

>Ben Shapiro

hmm

Now find the ones who attacked everyone who disagreed with the Parkland shooting "survivors" because they were "attacking kids"

We was judges an sheit!

Do we have to give them another country again this time?

Q nails McCain's death 30 days to the exact minute, first full day of media coverage is national dog day.

>hurr, Q just got lucky

Attached: q mccain.jpg (960x635, 93K)

These kids didn't try to become media stars doing weepy fake interviews and shit. Doxxing someone who is trying to parlay a tragedy into fame and fortune deserves it. Nobody participating in a march deserves to suffer any consequences for participating.

Fuck yes. I want to see some goddamn heads roll.

I think so user and it’s just beginning. It’s a fuck up like I’ve never seen before

Q posts a pic of movie posters on November 4th. Later, Trump has a movie poster dated november 4th on his desk, tweets another with the 5th drawing attention to the date.

>just another coincidence goyim

Attached: 0909.jpg (1920x1400, 1.17M)

Their career is not over. They will be promoted.

>Airforce One takes the callsign Q0, Q+ is the special member of the Q team. 0 on a phone keypad is the + symbol.

>what do you care about all these coincidences goyim, you sound like a schizophrenic boomer. You don't want to be called names do you?

Attached: 1547407214528.jpg (3326x1935, 768K)

Look up quantum immortality. The craziness of the last five years has really convinced me of quantum immortality more than anything.

Journalistes are the pest.

Attached: 1546901555415.jpg (862x1164, 703K)

Trump holds up multiple jerseys with the number 17. Just random chance that q is the 17th letter of the alphabet, ignore it and go back to sleep goy. Lots and lots of coincidences are meaningless, they're not back channel communication, that's a conspiracy theory for dumb boomers.

Attached: 1537153614061.jpg (500x553, 93K)

hexes backfiring is legit
tfw unironic newage wiccafag witches wishing death on trump happened IRL
tfw I literally warned them myself about backfire

When whites chimp out, maps change

That was about politics, where lying is more acceptable/expected. In the culture war, this shit is a much bigger deal.

What happened? What changed? They were screaming for blood yesterday..
What I miss?

>MSM pushed hard to make this the biggest story of the week
>Their wish was granted

OH NO NO NO NO

This is all after their blunder with the buzzfeed story too, its been a bad week for the MSM.

Attached: 5tC_Guub_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Lol fuck yeah

The Black Jews live streamed everything on facebook and the truth came out after the MGM tried to push their narrative with edited clips.

>twitter.com/thecjpearson/status/1087115979807748096
Why is @realdonaldtrump in that list? Trump never defamed the kids.

Indeed... These were kids. This should get really ugly

Are you kidding? My actual first thought was based black zoomer. I'm not even a cuck civ nat. Not everyone here is an actual racist.

I'll believe it when heads start rolling. Till then, it's all bluster.

Based niggerkikes

It has been interesting to watch the faggots in the corporate media think they are not living on borrowed time. They act like they are untouchable.

Attached: 9346738941260.jpg (2935x2238, 1.76M)

Twitter itself should be sued. They put together this moment and emailed to millions of their users. It led to more harassment, death threats, and doxxing of these kids.

twitter.com/i/moments/1086718692270972929

Attached: 1544481135207-3.jpg (4381x3505, 3.74M)

For the same reason that "Fuck" is on the list. People are sending in tweets and the system is logging them

Twitter should and will be sued. Their own precedent says all of these kikes should be deplatformed.

I'm not holding my breath, but if/when it happens, "WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS" will be on full blast.

If twitter is brought down the way gawker was, it would be fucking incredible.

you actually think you can do anything looooool those boys are fucked and so are you

is this covered by COPA or something? there is literally nothing that can be done here.