GET YOUR BUG OUT BAGS!

TRUMP IS BASICALLY THREATENING TO MAKE USE OF OUR FEMA CAMPS!!! FUCK YES!! GET THEM THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!

Could you imagine? I mean for fuck sake, this is a very bold comment to make. I think Trump knows that the Dems are willing to allow him to use just enough "force" to launch a coup or some kind of civil disruption.

Start prepping your family and stock up on supplies.

Personally, I suggest spices as a form of bartering. Stockpile rare spices and save them. 10 years after the great implosion of America, you can use them for barter.

Attached: _-FOTGzO3-1MvRNu-9kq1nOS__Tqn31hw5hAdODxjCs.png (573x402, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=it will happen when the weather cools
youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hope it happens. Day of the Rope coming soon.

Attached: ITSOVER.gif (312x213, 973K)

IT

WILL

HAPPEN

WHEN

THE

WEATHER

COOLS

Attached: 1528542056653.png (1178x863, 191K)

How the fuck will you be able to use spices for barter? Jesus christ. Stock up on silver instead of spices you absolute fucking mongo

>door to door ICE raids happening soon
>illegals forcefully removed and deported/executed without trial

pls

11 million is actually 32

>there will be no big push to remove the 11,000,000 plus people who are here illegally

what the fuck?

You could remove all illegals today and the white population will decline anyways. No white kids are being made

spices go bad in a couple months

WHAT

WILL

HAPPEN

Israel will try to force God's hand and end up getting destroyed along with central banking, usury, and zionism.

>Personally, I suggest spices as a form of bartering
Yeah.. i'd probably suck a dick for a few tablespoons of Himalayan sea salt... Just saying..

Attached: Beaner Catapult.jpg (500x281, 28K)

Attached: mgtow19.jpg (606x701, 89K)

Trump's head would be on a spike a decade before that would be possible

Attached: Dora the Explorer Border Wall.jpg (650x421, 48K)

>No white kids are being made

right, and part of that is because we can't afford to because our money is going towards illegals

>there will be no big push to remove
He's a Jeb Bush who talks like a border hawk which allows the left/media to paint his cucked immigration policies as if they were far-right.

Attached: Texas Border Dem Voting Pattern 2 Racial Headcount.jpg (1024x818, 192K)

Attached: ICE Agents at Door 2.jpg (800x1000, 190K)

Legal immigration is the real problem but magaretards dont care. The kikes have them placated fighting a tiny sliver of zog while the entire machine continues to tape them. We need mass deportations on a biblical scale of every single nonwhite.

Attached: ICE Agents at Door 1.jpg (1019x631, 74K)

Attached: 8 Bit Beaner Chasing Trump.gif (470x470, 163K)

Attached: Beaner All Star 1-2.jpg (1238x1912, 409K)

Attached: Beaner All Star 2-2.jpg (1223x1274, 336K)

It doesn't have to be that extreme, he can just tell ice to go after non-criminals too in their daily functions.

why do retard leafs insist on believing they know anything about American politics? keep getting ass raped by Trudeau and leave us alone

Attached: Breitbart Americans Are Dreamers Too.png (1242x2208, 772K)

Attached: Border Wall 1.jpg (792x648, 112K)

Why would I wanna bring a kid into this Jew, shitskin infested world?

Wanna make a deal? Kill all kikes and shitskins, then I'll make over 10 babies.

Attached: Border Wall Ikea.gif (1704x958, 230K)

Attached: Common Sense Citizenship Control.jpg (895x1024, 87K)

Attached: Illegal Immigrant Holocaust.jpg (1105x350, 55K)

Can I smash your mom out for a jar of ground saffron?

>FEMA CAMPS
You ain't got money for that. The white house won't even have power soon.

>bong thinks you can sprinkle silver on food
your country is so fucking retarded

I'm crying

11 million npc sleeper cells. They will activate when they emit the special frequency through cell phone towers!

What the fuck are you even babbling on about?
Trump is Regan 2.0
He will legalize illegals before his term is up.
He will institute more gun control before is term is up.
He is a fucking lieng piece of jewish controlled dog shit. Stop supporting this Israeli puppet. Support Rand Paul or Ted Cruz.

Trump has 2 massive plays using EO's.

1. No duel citizen can run for public office.
2. All political donations capped at set amount with full disclosure.

He runs that, he can have whatever the fuck he wants.

how does it feel that all your bosses are panicking and fleeing the country, or are either already locked up? you think they will just let you get away? enjoy your last few months faggot ass bitch

I love it.

Attached: 0-lcJAqbd7xr0SHlor.jpg (249x304, 23K)

Go back
lmgtfy.com/?q=it will happen when the weather cools

don't worry, it's not happening until 2023

How delusional are you. Trump himself just said there will be no physical concrete wall. But a few sections of metal posts.
Stop supporting this fucking idiot. All he has done is energize the Democrats. Look how many seats they picked up in the house. Had he never opened his stupid fat lieng piece of shit mouth. Nothing would have happened. Hes a fucking idiot. Like that puppet Obama who also deported mexicans. And the President before him.
Think for your self man. Stop being a puppet

Beautiful

Attached: trump-kill-em-all.jpg (618x721, 182K)

It really ought to be a meme flag.

>Trump knows about the Grand solar minimum
Holy shit!

Attached: 54TLbcUcnRm3sWQK3HKkuAMedF1JSX7yKgEqYjnyTKPwrcX3An7qEfpYYdnx8xQP2MVtLTSG7xvqQgfx6tLycXwoVsC52xrVuvLH (568x454, 230K)

>grand solar minimum
Fuck off kike. Earth is flat and Jews will try to start WW3 tonight. Get ready to fail and watch your entire family get killed by Iranians.

Trump with an AR15?
Are you high. Hes about to sign Feinsteins Assault Weapons Ban to save his ass from prison.

Attached: a2ab2ebd6bed2e40795f27615fb0af75dc0adc7b2715c465d2301d300d7da138.jpg (188x255, 12K)

ABSOLUTELY

NOTHING

AS

ALWAYS

You nigger. Everyone knows about the prophecy. What you would know if you weren't such an absolute newfag is that prophecy doesn't say what will happen.

White people don't have kids when their communities are inundated with savages. Stop the flow of Aztecs and White people will start to have kids again.

Based and redpilled. Is there a spanish version I plaster all over the city?

NOT

A

GOD

DAMNED

THING

Attached: 324123123.jpg (692x767, 117K)

Lmao

Obama didn't deport illegals he had a catch and release which means no deportation just "documented", he is the sole reason beaner immigration got worst. The caravans started under Obama.

This.

You'd have to spend billions expelling them and they'd come right back anyway. Most DACA dreamers have lived their entire life in America.

BYE BYE DEMONRAT BASE

ROUND EM UP OR PUT A ROUND IN EM HAHAHHAHAHA

He's saying that if they don't pay for the wall, then the push will come.

Spices had more value than gold at one point user. Ever heard of the spice trade?

So what happens when the immi go after US citizens?

MFW he knows about the plot, nancy in tears

Attached: maga.jpg (785x757, 55K)

That's actually wrong.

The latest in the US is that whites are on the increase.

Bullshit. 10+ million homes become vacant overnight, prices would drop, wages would go up, taxes would go down (fewer gibs), and suddenly kids would become affordable again.

Just the madman shit posting again

Is that joe rogan? I honestly can't tell.

Attached: joe rogan christmas sweater cat.jpg (425x393, 33K)

I get comfy just imagining it. so sad it wont ever happen like this

Attached: 1110001.gif (267x200, 10K)

Deport, deport, deport.

Oh yes it will and sooner user than you think. Might be unexpectedly sad in places though.

We will get OVER IT
>t. remote viewer

What are your remote viewing qualifications? Tell me where my cat is right now.

Practice your art skills to make analog memes for bartering.

He's going to complete the system.

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

Attached: 153427231.jpg (552x570, 24K)

Lol. Nothing will happen. And lol again for suggesting a bottle of cayenne pepper is going to make you rich in your imaginary post apocalyptic world.

January bro. The weather has cooled quite a bit quite a few times since that prophecy was written.

The fact that Trump cited this 20 year old fake figure just shows what a faggot he has become.

>lol
KIKE.
After Israel nukes itself and you realize nobody is coming to defend Israel you'll have even more dead Israelis!

Yes. If you look at Trump’s actual results, it wouldn’t have been much different than if we had elected Jeb!

>Trump openly stating he intends to offer general amnesty in a "deal"
>after having 2 years when he didn't need to make a deal at all yet didn't pass shit
>here's why this is a GOOD thing!

This was such a shining moment. For me that state of the union was the last time I thought trump might make good. Since then his disappointing faggotry has been almost too much to bear.

This seems like a bit of a stretch, OP.

>emergency powers
>trumpenführer
my body is ready.
bring it, senpai

This is what a delusional Q retard looks like kids. Don’t be like this guy.

top kek

He’s still a cuck, he will be out of office in three years time because of cucking like this and the Dems will tear up his shitty 100 miles of steel barriers and then give amnesty to all the illegals and their hangers on, heck, they’ll invite the entire population of Central America to settle in the South-West United States.

>I'm going to do exactly what you want

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR IRRELEVANT

Like me? For speaking the Truth. That Trump speaks outside both mouths.
>Grab the guns. Dont worry about due process
>build the wall
>its not a physical concrete wall
>deport them all
>amnesty for the wall
Trump is the biggest two face lying piece of shit that has ever taken office.
(SCREEN CAP THIS)
Before Trump leaves office.
>AMNESTY FOR DACA
>AWB 2.0 LIGHT
>LESS THEN A 1/2 OF THE WALL COMPLETED OR FUNDED.
REAGAN 2.0!

So he leaves after getting re-elected?

It is known. The End Times will begin.

Trump will be the last president cuz he becomes an Emperor.

>spicerack economy

yeah, i'll get right on that

Attached: let it happen.png (861x820, 800K)

Both of you seem like you know what's up. Tell me more.

Seriously - tell me more.

Thank you for this graphic. Saved.

Don't be a dick. Tell me where you got this. Otherwise you are a jew.

lol'd

It’s been actually moved to when the weather warms-Q