I had the worst customer experience today and i want to cry in anger...

i had the worst customer experience today and i want to cry in anger. but instead of feeling powerless and getting butt fucked by a business that tried to rip me off, how to do ruin this store's reputation?

i'm thinking of writing weekly reviews with fake accounts until they go bankrupt. yes im serious. yes i am fuming.

Attached: 9ifdk3ssion11.jpg (640x853, 56K)

Just don’t fucking go back.

You sound like a bitch.

You know bad reviews can be investigated for legitmacy and deleted and reviewing a comoany can even be shut down if its believed someones attacking them?

What happened exactly?

They didn't have Spongebob onesies in OP's size

well it is legitimate. the place sucks otherwise why would i leave negative reviews?

standing up for myself is considered bitchy? ok then

waited 1+ hours to get a manicure, they fucked up my cuticles, nail polish was uneven, nail tips still jagged in the corners. also made my friend pay the full price even though we wanted to leave (waited far too long) before she even got her nails coloured.

oh yeh even though we waited 1+ hours, the entire manicure lasted 10 mins. honestly it's my duty to report these fucking scammers.

I HATE people like you who experience something, and feel like the WHOLE world needs to know about it. Stop it, nobody cares, nobody needs to know. Find some other way to give your life meaning, and please stop thinking that every bad thing in life is directed at you.

Lmao, you sound like a broke thot. Go to better parlours next time.

i hate people like you who write irrelevant opinions at op which is not even related to what i asked for. go cry elsewhere, if you can't provide solutions then fuck off, "Stop it, nobody cares, nobody needs to know. Find some other way to give your life meaning"

it won't work.
find a bunch of insect egg sacks and hide them around. they'll hatch and cause a lot of trouble to them. it's enough revenge to satisfy your thirst.

oh after reading the story this plan wouldn't work and isn't really justified. instead just don't go back there.

Holy fuck you’re delusional.

Standing up for yourself is done in the moment, but you probably sulked and walked away like a little bitch, and they ”””made””” her pay full price? Way to stand up for yourself.

Whining on the internet is the safe, millenial way to stand up for yourself, and it doesn’t help you at all.

not whining

looking for revenge strategies, as stated above if you can't provide them, kindly fuck off. i dont care for you or your opinions.

they have an average of 1.4 stars on google reviews with over 100 reviewers. i think this company has just been scamming people for far too long and needs to be stopped

It's just nails, move on.

Oh hold up now, this is your fault then. Why did you go there if the place has low rating and negative reviews? Dumbass

because we saw the reviews after? as we were shopping & having lunch before hand and happen to walk past it. also the place was recommended by my friend's friend.

You shouldn’t quote a coherent person right after your own ignorant post, it makes you look extra stupid.

I’m not crying honeynipples,I’m trying to give you some rational perspective. My advice is tonot follow your childish instinct of crying about your situation on the internet, and move on instead.

It's not a scam, you just had a bad experience. Write it up on Yelp and don't go there again. Why the fuck do you think you were scammed?

Holding grudges and wanting a business to fail is bitchy and immature.

Write an honest review, call or email the state board for nails or whatever and resport their unsafe practices, and then move on with your life.

Here is a tip:

Don’t hold up most of society as a standard for your own behavior. I know most people will write a bitchy review on the internet after a bad customer experience, but that doesn’t mean it’s not petty, immature and pointless, and it doesn’t mean that you should do it.

Leave 1 bad review detailing your bad experience and then move on.

>waited 1+ hours to get a manicure
hahahahaha what an idiot

just wait for the employees to leave, then follow them and beat them up
>bonus
find where they live and kill their family in front of them, then let them live

I know right!?!
After 15 minutes, get on phone, find another place, call and see if they can take you right away and leave...

Write a single review, or if you actually want to stand up for yourself go in there and explain what they did wrong to you so the can actually have a chance to grow. Sounds like you're acting out of pure spite. Which is a highly immature move. Grow the fuck up lady.

Wow you poor fucking thing

Attached: 1489558840260.jpg (420x700, 67K)

>women

>paying for shit service
You just don't pay
If they call you on it, you tell them there's no way you're paying for a shit job and you walk out. It's not like the cops are gonna come bust down your door, they'll just put you on a no-go list and move on with their lives as you move on with yours

Maybe shit on them by not ever paying them again you dumb broad

>coherent
>no space after comma
>"tonot"

Bruv'ner you're full of shit
She's an idiot, but that does not change how full of shit you are. Coherent is not the word I'd use to describe you