Women only want men who don't want them

>Women only want men who don't want them.

Is this actually right?

Attached: computer-1295358_1280.png (1280x739, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

portal.idc.ac.il/he/schools/psychology/homepage/documents/gurit.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, it's not. Glad we could help.

No. However some aloofness in your own activities is very attractive.

Basically

You’re gonna get WAY further with women when you act haughty and aloof with them. Women are like cats, they only want to play with you when you’re waving them to fuck off from your laptop.

Depends on the lass my lad, no use fretting over a lassie if yi cannae accept the fact she might no reciprocate. Some cunts like a challenge and being straight up with the fact yir intae em just negates fuck oot that challenge idea.

yes
>girl i didn't like likes me a lot
>start liking her
>she distances herself

Completely false. But it's unattractive if you just roll over and make yourself completely submissive to them, you don't want to give them ALL the power in the relationship. If you're the type to get WAY too clingy and emotional, this is basically what you're doing. So don't do any of this:
>baby I need you soooo much, I don't know what I'd ever do if you left me
>whyyyy does it take you 20 minutes to text me back??? don't you care?
>my woogum shnookums I wuvvv you so muchhh
This isn't even a "woman thing," I get turned off when girls get too clingy too easily too. Most guys do. If there's no sense of challenge, if you don't feel like you need to work or prove yourself to keep their attention, then it stops being exciting and starts to feel like a heavy weight on your back that you just wanna shrug off. Find a balance.

Yes
Always make them believe you have a million other options you’re getting and they will try to be better than all of them just to prove to you that they are worth it

Never give them that resolve

So you're just gonna do the same thread after the last one got closed

Not sure what you're trying to do

Wrong. This has been studied rather thoroughly. Women actively prefer men who act disinterested in them.

Attached: A3B6973F-CA16-4CD3-A0D1-F318F169C888.jpg (400x272, 25K)

Probably looking for people to agree with him so he can go to bed thinking he is in the right. Then bitch about how girls ignore him tomorrow, as he does eveyday.

"Acting disinterested" can mean a lot of different things. If I'm interested in a girl, I don't pretend not to be. But I can't and won't drop everything else in my life to come when she calls me.

Of course there are a LOT of girls who play games in the way that you're talking about. But not all. Lots of people don't know what they want, they don't want a healthy relationship or they don't know how to have one. Don't waste your time on those types, let it die as soon as they start acting dumb. Be serious and straightforward, and seek out girls worth taking seriously

Women, do NOT respond to my thread.

Its very obvious you don't understand yourselves and what you want.

I think as a female, most of us have been in that position where we get angry that some guy is not chasing us enough so we want to do something to make sure we have the last laugh, but we end up losing the game anyway.

As I got older I got over that type of shit. If a guy takes centuries to reply to me without a legit reason then I will never reply to him again. All my ex boyfriends have been the ones who chased me. If you realise your worth you don't put up with someone who doesn't show at least an equal amount of interest back.

Don't know why it was closed.

Most likely because it's off-topic

Go to Jow Forums to vent about women

Probably because this is one of those threads where you ask a question, but then anyone who doesn't give the specific answer you want to hear is either "lying" or wrong about their own life experience. So really you're just wasting your own time and everyone else's

portal.idc.ac.il/he/schools/psychology/homepage/documents/gurit.pdf

Nope, it’s pretty straightforward. Acting like a girl is the least interesting thing in your vicinity makes them wet.

Attached: 6EE1574F-FE47-4842-967D-2227F1C74C39.jpg (1024x615, 105K)

Is a wee bit odd don't cha think?

m8 I don't need to read all of that. I'm in a good relationship and I know lots of other people in good relationships. If it's a good match, the best move is to be communicative and straightforward about what you're thinking and feeling. If you have to play games in order to keep her interest, then it's not working, and you should just move on.

I stand by my previous advice that it's never good to be clingy, it's never good to put ALL of your attention on your partner. I think relationships are healthiest when you both have well-rounded lives with other things going on. But you should not have to ignore her or pretend to be disinterested, and it's absolutely retarded to pretend all relationships/attractions work that way.

More likely you’re old now and can’t attract hot aloof dudes anymore so pic happened

Attached: CCDDC5DC-7164-4ABB-A281-982B9A3FAC80.jpg (1399x1600, 483K)

I really want to be wrong. I just want to understand shit

Can confirm. My gf broke up with me yesterday and tried to mend things today. My being unbothered is the source of it all.

You are wrong, though, so rejoice!

A woman will never leave you until she thinks she’s destroyed you

Attached: 55BFDB0D-62EF-4226-B38A-53E77FF01F2F.jpg (1200x800, 106K)

Eye for an Eye

Revenge is almost as sweet as pussy

Kinda smug with no basis of it, femanon

Not even. If you try to get revenge on her then you’re still validating her.

Nothing breaks a woman’s heart more than unflinching indifference.

>Hey user, I’m leaving you

K, don’t forget your hairdryer. :-I

>AAAAGGGGHH, HOW CAN YOU NOT CARE?! GIVE ME DRAMAAAAAAA!!! NOOOOOO!!!!
>AT LEAST FROWN FOR ME
>REEEEEEEE

>All my ex boyfriends have been the ones who chased me.

Doesn't them chasing you imply that you showed them less interest than they did? If so, shouldn't they have stopped putting up with you based on the following?

>If you realise your worth you don't put up with someone who doesn't show at least an equal amount of interest back.

The idea is to break her spirit not make yourself appear as if you got the last laugh- that's nothing, but a cover for your ego.

You have the power to really hurt people where it matters- just make sure they deserve it.

The best way to break a woman is to be indifferent. Women feed on emotions, positive or negative.

Killing them inside requires starving them of things to feel.

Yes and no. I'd rephrase it to "Women like men who don't find them necessary". You gotta show your interest but act like it's not really a priority.

Anyway don't expect women to fall on their knees just because of how you act. There's no 100% working way. If they don't like you whatever you do will have the same result

You're a thick-headed moron.

I prefer alternative genius

Respect

LOL thats exactly how it went down. Don't forget to bait the line regularly for continuous laughs.