How can I find a girlfriend if I'm a 5'9 manlet and a 5.5" dicklet?

How can I find a girlfriend if I'm a 5'9 manlet and a 5.5" dicklet?

Attached: 1537191696021.jpg (900x1200, 132K)

you don’t.

Get money? Or a really amazing personality.

>Get money? Or a really amazing personality.
I've already have a well paying job. What does it mean to have an amazing personality?

Find a woman with a low uterus. 5.5 would hurt my wife.

>5'9
>manlet
You're basically average, assuming you live in the U.S.
Speaking as an actual manlet (5'5), just find a short girl who doesn't care about height. Its worked for me plenty of times.
Also I believe 5.5 inches is average when it comes to dick size also. As long as you have decent girth you'll be fine.
Basically just quit making excuses you fucking pussy. Hell, I bet women avoid you because they can see your self-confidence issues before they even talk to you (assuming you even tried to pick up girls in the first place)

Im 24 year old male 5 9 with a 7 incher and iv only had two girlfriends my entire life. Im just not exposed to a lot of woman and i have work on my mind. So go out, socialize, dance and you will meet some womemes.

workout.
use tinder pof.
drink vodka to becomemore sociable.
courige juice.
get a job
go to school.
try harder.

All of my friends and coworkers are taller then me and they have girlfriends.
>As long as you have decent girth you'll be fine.
I'm also insecure about the girth, it's only 3.9".

>All of my friends and coworkers are taller then me and they have girlfriends.
And as I said before, I'm shorter than you and I have a girlfriend, so whats your goddamn point?
>I'm also insecure about the girth, it's only 3.9".
If it bothers you that much, then focus on other aspects of sex like foreplay, cunnilingus, fingering, etc. Most women don't cum solely from penetration anyhow, and having a bigger dick doesn't change that.

>And as I said before, I'm shorter than you and I have a girlfriend, so whats your goddamn point?
You must be really handsome then, while I'm only average at max.
>If it bothers you that much, then focus on other aspects of sex like foreplay, cunnilingus, fingering, etc
Thanks user, I'll try that if somehow I manage to get a gf.

>Learn social skills
>Go out more
>Make money
>Lift
>Get gf

Attached: CD46984F-A1C5-419F-8EBF-A673D248B5C2.jpg (584x413, 40K)

>You must be really handsome then, while I'm only average at max.
I'm no more attractive than any of my average height friends. Just have confidence, dress nicely, and shower regularly. You might not fuck a 9/10 Stacey, but there are just as many average to decent-looking women that get passed over by 9/10 guys, so just go for those ones and you'll be good.

Every single day, this topic should just have a closed sticky. It's about how you carry yourself and nothing else. You aren't even that short, but you're letting the internet instill an insecurity in you that drives women away. If a woman isn't into you because you're not tall enough for her, they're not a woman you want to have around in the first place.

You are considerably taller than Tom Cruise.

Google "short men with beautiful women" and find another excuse

Manlet you are doomed

Easily you fucking retard, lol. I have the same dimentions and I get laid whenever I want.

Find a chestlet

You're neither short or have a small dick, you're average in both aspect.

So it must be something else. Maybe your crippling insecurities.

Learn pickup

I think the height thing is a meme. I'm a 6'3 slightly below average looking guy and I can't get women to have sex with me

Dick size is irrelevant unless you're gonna try your luck with women who've talked with others who have seen your dick. I have no problem in regards to dick size and I'm horrible at getting gfs.

height is the initial qualifier for a man. All his other characteristics won't even be considered unless he is of a minimum height. You probably just have no other good characteristics.

People tell me I'm funny and enjoy talking to me. But only guys. I haven't bothered talking to women

How, then?

Not spending your days scrolling Jow Forums, reddit or 9gag.

That doesn't answer the question.

You think you are the only guy out there with this problem? I see so many men like you with girlfriends doing just fine. It sounds like you need to stop playing into your inferiority complex and play into your strengths.