How come in Canada all the immigrants get along with us and they aren't all raping us fucking up the country like all...

How come in Canada all the immigrants get along with us and they aren't all raping us fucking up the country like all the other countries in the world?

Attached: 1547142549477.png (640x508, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/wanted?term_node_tid_depth=1088&term_node_tid_depth_1=459&term_node_tid_depth_2=All
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_crime_rate
youtube.com/watch?v=grSA9T4XnAg
youtube.com/watch?v=bZ9mIDfNbSo
howtogetagun.ca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, it's not rape if you gape open your asshole for their dick, isn't it

They want to live a better life.

fpbp

Canadians aren't white

Huge size. Small population. So things look good for now. But Toronto’s most wanted would like a word.

The fact we are an ultra cucked lazy welfare state at the moment has nothing to do with it I’m sure.

Out state controlled media doesn't allow discussion of such things.

Remember the high-spirited lads who got caught in a misunderstanding where they were proceeding to a college in (Ottawa I think?) with a trunk full of rifles a couple of years ago? Muslim dudes, I believe.

No, you probably don't. Nor will most Canadians.

Most are legal immigrants

Why would they ruin the country when your prime Minister is doing such a good job on his own?

Media wouldn't report on it. There's zero free press here, everything is hidden.

Enjoy it while it lasts. In the meantime I suggest you get yourself one of these bad boys already.

Attached: 2408C88B-0568-4474-ACFB-D2C885058EA6.jpg (4032x3024, 2.11M)

1. Most of it is legal, due to location of Canada
2. Supposedly your immigration laws are surprisingly strict, can't confirm though.

Is it too cold for raping? Also how long have you had them? Remember UK has problems primary from like third generation migrants blowing shit up. It takes awhile for them to feel at home and start to change things.

Are you fucking retarded? Immigrants are bankrupting our country and making us all poor before shit goes under.

because you're too busy raping dogs

Have you heard of the Novuterans? It's already too late.

brutal

You’re not getting your first job in Canada. You need at least 5 years of work experience in a high tech field and you need to know French and English.

Break your ethnic groups down as a percentage of population.

I feel jealous of other countries which have lots of peoples and diversity are lucky it's very boring over here and the very few non irish people such as arab, polish, brazil, black, italian or asian don't do anything over here other than opening a few shops and restaurants and going home and not partying that's all they do and they have no impact which is a shame because there's no culture here other than being a crap version of britain so I wish those with real cultures would affect it but nope. So jealous for countries with real culture and I'm being honest I don't care who you are or where you're from you should immigrate here and encourage as many people as you know to do (especially if you're PoC) so to improve this place as it's a boring barren shithole especially rural Ireland which NEEDS more people and is boring af.

We choose the good immigrants, but then they have racist children and they are surrounded by the race they hate for historical reasons. We have been bombing their populations for a long time now.

you clearly have never paid attention to anything, there were a ton of shit skin attacks last year, where the fuck have you been? somalia?

Not if you get in through chain migration.

Fuck off CSIS. The niggers in Canada are the caue of 99.8% of all shootings and the Chinks are robbing us blind after paying Kikes an entry fee. Nice try Uncle Chang.

You are letting chinks steal the wealth of an entire generation while they send their millionaires over to the PNW to live off some of the most beautiful land imaginable while Canadians commute 2 hours to work so they can rent cucksheds and support the absentee chink landowners.

Hard to imagine why immigrants don't get along when you cater to their every whim. That Huwaii executive is on house arrest in her mansion and can travel and shop and still dine out all during the day. Meanwhile chinks are throwing Canadians into jail back in China. Shows you how much they respect Canada.

>t. Man who has never been to Toronto

POC are still responsible for much of the rise in crimes here. It just doesn’t get much light because 1) the media doesn’t report it. You just have to look at crime stats and the most wanted to see that a majority of them are POC. Surrey and Richmond have become havens for organized crime by the Chinese and Pajeets. Just because you don’t see it, doesn’t mean it isn’t happening. People in Europe are in a similar position. We also have lower pop. compared to the US to factor in. And some of the crimes aren’t as violent as much as they have to do with fraud and corruption. Corruption in relation to real estate is a serious issue in Vancouver and Toronto, and in Vancouver this is mainly done by the Chinese and Persians.

A crime involving a migrant is called an "incident" These stories end there. Totally media blackouts.

Consider suicide

You honestly think Canada is the only country where white female children aren't getting passed around like a joint by muslims? It's without doubt happening.

The best way to notice that they are more violent is to look at the cities with the highest and lowest murder rate per capita and then looking at the demographics of that city.

Immigration is theft in all nations . They use for free what our tax dollar has built.

as it should be fuck fascists shifting tiny incidents to make their country racist. Diversity is great I wish here was divere your lucky!

Didn't know Canadian media was that heavy on censorship.
Total blackout, damn.

Except.... they are?
Currently the RCMP have 13 Canada-wide warrants for sexual offences. Of those 13, 9 are POC. Don’t believe me?
rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/wanted?term_node_tid_depth=1088&term_node_tid_depth_1=459&term_node_tid_depth_2=All
Go ahead and flip through some other crime categories and tell me what you notice.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_crime_rate
Look at the cities with the lowest murder rate. Do they need more black diversity?

I'll send a couple diversifiers into your household strat.

BCS you don't try to assimilate them and are going multikulti ghetto style, you don't try to bend them to your national culture, so there's no need for them to get pissed off. And, you're a new country of Muslim immigrants, Muslim immigrants don't blow themselves up that much, but their sons will en masse

Oh it's happening here. But the government controlled media buries it.

hue hue hue

Jokes aside, there is plenty of nigger crime here in leafland. Practically everyone I know has had some kind of assault, robbery, etc involving a nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=grSA9T4XnAg

/thread

fpbp

Attached: Leitch-Could-Have-Saved-Us.jpg (822x1125, 99K)

It's not rape if you allow them to fuck you.

Because they get everything they want immediately on welfare

fpbp

Oh shit. Op just got BTFO. How can he recover from this. Brutal.

Attached: 1547774793445.jpg (582x522, 32K)

Attached: 64CC9B67-F1EB-4D5D-BFFB-3064A92AF8A8.jpg (1182x1444, 427K)

People who are educated and thus know English will go to English speaking countries. The uneducated who thus dont know English go to Netherlands/Germany/Sweden etc.
Only complete idiots take the refugee/illegals route, no educated person will say ''hey nice country, extreme high taxes, irrelevant language which I still have to learn, I'll go there'', no one.

Our niggers tend to be more "domesticated" than the American variety. Putting aside that most of our immigrants are Chang's or Pajeet's (both of whom cause little voilence)

* With exceptions of course:

youtube.com/watch?v=bZ9mIDfNbSo

Shrinkage

OP is a lying cuck. This is not the reality at all. Immigrants along with the current government agenda is turning Canada into a complete shithole.

There was a time where most of the immigrants coming in were independent (ie they brought money with them to support themselves), skilled, educated, english speaking people who were looking forward to assimilating into Canadian culture and living the North American lifestyle.

Those days have long past.

>brazilians
>not a gigantic pain in the ass
I'd personally impale every brazilian with a bread knife if I could

>most of them are asians (docile, low crime)
>we only just started getting poorer immigrants because of illegals through USA
>lower benefits than european countries so they attract more of the welfare seekers
>Canada advertised as cold and dissuades many of the africans

Same reason as Sweden. You ignore reality.

Fpbp , leafs are just too easy to insult these days lol.

Attached: 1DE0AD31-738F-480F-AC89-1D513A7A18FC.jpg (640x622, 274K)

Niggers are the same no matter where you go though I've heard people say the blacks in the UK are the best behaved, no idea how true it is though.

Savage Flip

How many immigrants go to Canada?
Maybe 100 thousand.
USA take im 1 million. We have more illegal immigrants that successfully cross the border every year then you guys do legal immigrants.

>tfw at least somebody wants you

Attached: neat.gif (500x225, 1.33M)

Not to the scale of what is happening in Britain or even Sweden. I have not ever heard of grooming gangs here; that is not to say that they do not exist, but it is obvious that bigger problems lay in your lands.

The reason blacks in America are so violent is because we bought the prison population from Africa during the slave trade. Since then we have been breading them. It shouldn’t be surprising that the people Africa was willing to sell to us as slaves weren’t their best.

Because you take the good ones, you select the educated ones and then the rest of us has to take the shitty ones.

Get off your high horse cancuck.

do you really believe it matters which ones were brought here?

Because your media doesn't report it and your geographics subdue exposure fatigue.

check some local news idiot

I think we have the worst of them.

>arab, polish, brazil, black, italian or asian don't do anything over

this doesn't mean they are better than whites, it's just... Irish people and culture sucks ass. You're nigger tier

Airsoft... nice user.

Because we are the only smart people left in the world

Oh, they're raping y'all. You just aren't hearing about it.

Why don't you just move to Africa instead of trying to ruin Ireland you piece of shit

Toronto has double the violent crime of NYC and now has a higher murder rate as well

kek

Friendly reminder to get your firearm license.

howtogetagun.ca

Attached: 22220581_1598747500147482_9077516403476529152_n.jpg (1080x863, 267K)

They aren't going out of their way to terrorise Romania either.

It's minus 20 out right now and snowing.
Who could fuck in this weather?

It's mainly countries like Sweden, England, Germany, France, Belgium etc in Europe.

Over seas it's the US.

Aka - Countries that matter.

Fake news. Homicides in NYC totalled 289 in 2018 and homicides in Toronto were 92.

But I can already hear the dissidents: NYC has 4x the population of Toronto!

Ok, let’s look at a more similar city like Chicago which has similar population to Toronto (2.5 million). What was it’s homicide rate in 2018? 561.

So yeah, fuck off with your fake news ameriboo cuck.

>no grooming gangs here
we won't hear about it until we are allowed to hear about it desu

Like any other country that has a media that censors. Stop wanting to be a cuck so badly.

damn that type 81 is ugly

>Sweden
>a country that matters

Hang on let me go get my sides so I can lose them.

I just mean that shit like Rotherham etc. didn't really become widely known until long after it started happening. I doubt it will be any different here - only when it can no longer be ((actively)) hidden.

They take pajeets right off the boat and put them behind the wheel of a big rig

kek

Keep this leaf containment thread goin. Have a bump

canada is post national as justin truedope says
it means, it is a puppet to globalist schemesters/racketeers

+ multiculturalism + indians
causes divisition

Attached: canadian pepe.jpg (842x624, 37K)

if you google toronto shooting in google images you will notice something

start with yourself

That doesn’t excuse spewing fake news or being a cuck, newfag.

>But I can already hear the dissidents: NYC has 4x the population of Toronto!
you mean he's 100% correct and you had no reason to post this other than to mention another city and change the subject

You can say anything with statistics, that’s the point. Context is important and Chicago is much more of a comparable city to Toronto.

I went to Montreal a couple of years ago. Fucking loved it. Everyone just minded their own fucking business and let you do you.

The only bad encounters I had was with a couple of middle eastern looking teens trying to fuck with me and being dicks about being a tourist. The other was a few niggers yelling at some girls we were walking with about wanting to fuck.

So stop lying faggot. Niggers and slimes are the same everywhere.

Attached: 1478848579067.jpg (449x1197, 243K)

Oh lordy that Vz.58

smart man

Attached: Apu crowned.jpg (1071x561, 69K)

the muslims come, and say they are christians, they get let in, but continue their muslim way

chinks would fuck any canadian in the ass right away

How do you know that?