>advocate for murder of children on twatter
>makes twatter account private
Take down of Disney sponsors when?

Attached: JM.jpg (601x572, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ZgXXd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.fo/ZgXXd

the jews of hollywood rape and murder kids daily.
that tweet is an average day for them.
how do you think hollywood got its name anyways?

bump

Jow Forums
>GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW
>IF YOUR NIPPLES AREN'T PINK YOU'RE NOT HUMAN
>HOLOCAUST DIDN'T HAPPEN, BUT I WISH IT DID

Also Jow Forums
>wtf bros this said he wants to toss kids into woodchippers thats fucked up

Love to dish it out but you can't take it can you, you fuckin faggots.

Attached: 1533866360709.webm (1920x1080, 953K)

This confirms he's a homo too. Undoubtedly a pedophile

Attached: 153215231523.png (1419x895, 1.48M)

>implying Disney movies aren't intelligence-murdering shitty movies which are forced on kids.

I never wanted to go on disney movies with class

>being this flustered

The differece is we're gassing degenerate corrupt freaks while they're getting mad at teenagers wearing red hats

The amount of adults projecting their high school bully stories on to these kids and calling for violence is ridiculous. This based sooner did more for accelerationism than any stormfag could ever do. This is good optics.

Attached: DxTpuOiXgAAqM7R.jpg (750x437, 56K)

Jow Forums is satire retard

This will be the tone constantly on all mainstream media channels in a few years. BBC will resemble 1994 Hutu radio in Rwanda, just constant Smash the White Cockroach. Disagreeing, e.g. by suggesting that perhaps some whites, if they apologize enough, should be left alive, will result in imprisonment.

The left singularity approaches. War comes.

Difference is that the media are the mouthpiece of the most powerful government in history. In 5 or 10 years, they will really start doing this stuff.

Zoomer*

The difference is nothing more than perception.

You perceive them as a threat, and they you. So either deal with it or stop acting like edgy teenagers.

>In 5 or 10 years, they will really start doing this stuff.
You wanna bet on that?

Nah bud. Jews into the oven, whites on top

Spic

Das Rite

"men are not women" = ban
"kill kids" = nah, its fine

What are you talking about retard? We wish to mercilessly destroy our enemies and they want the same for us. It's not complicated.

who ever said we were playing fair?

Attached: 1531457104888.gif (400x224, 3.08M)

They've already started in my back yard, Pablo. They already started 40 years ago, when my family fled Rhodesia because they were torturing us to death on our farms. You think this won't spread to the white homelands?

Attached: 1511499150115.gif (600x400, 3.54M)

Bump.

Get this faggot fired.

Alright then, enjoy having people calling for throwing your white kids into woodchippers then.

Either way, its not my problem.

Asshole of the internet vs Disney
Hmmmmm

I thought MSM told us all PRs died because of Trump or someshit. Here we are with a real life PR in the wild.

I thought MSM told us all PRs died because of Trump or someshit. Here we are with a real life PR in the wild.

>If only we were nicer to the genocidal maniacs, maybe they will spare us, and it's all our fault anyway

Please kill yourself horribly. They started this. In the coming war, we must do to the left what the Conquistadores did to the Aztec, which will involve razing their temples (universities and governments) and putting large numbers of them to the sword.

I fail to see what you're getting at aside from portraying yourself as horribly misinformed.

>In the coming war
Ah yes, the coming war that seems to never get here. When the fuck is it? I've been waiting for at least 4 years now.

Attached: 1536710735057.jpg (497x576, 75K)

this but unironically
the flip flop the media did after the full video was exposed was hysterical

what a fucking piece of shit

why fight with one arm tied behind our backs when the enemy uses every dirty trick in the book? they cry hard when we use their tactics and always trot out the high ground concern trolling. fair play is over.

Remember Thielen and the wrestling guy? Imagine him helping the kids / parents to sue these people and in the end there will be no MSM anymore

Attached: 1545739530853.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

Don’t think I’ve seen someone on pol say they want to brutally murder children because they stood there and smiled but alright.

The left gets more genocidally insane by the day. Smirking at a leftist holy icon is now grounds for having your life destroyed. Eventually there will be war, or if there is not, they will set up extermination camps for us.

The joke is Jow Forums is a giant larp, while these idiots shitposting white-guilt/hate and wanting to murder teenagers/children over petty nonsense is pretty much a normal stance and attitude for them.

Too bad you couldn't figure that out, livin-da-ve-da-nigger.

>Jow Forums vs a multibillion dollar entertainment and propaganda industry

Yeah man, based kikes and their manufactured “resistance”

>Eventually there will be war
doubt.png

>they will set up extermination camps for us
Oh well.

>taking Jow Forums seriously
HELLO REDSHIT

Attached: 29291EDB-7D3C-4EFA-8F6F-5CA784D09946.jpg (640x690, 98K)

The best part is he realized how bad he fucked up and deleted the tweet and made his profile private. I guess he doesnt know archives are a thing lol.

>the wrestling guy
You mean /our guy/ HULK FUCKING HOGAN

>falling for the nipple meme

I always wondered if there was anyone dumb enough to take that seriously

The difference is that we are neckbeard incels. He is actually around children all day.
He has power and we dont. Take a sociology class user

The left gets more insane by the day. Trees do not grow to the sky.

is he a jew?

checked

Attached: 1505859169196.png (904x692, 94K)

You’re right, it’s gonna be peace fo eva my nigger.

To stoop to their level makes us no better than they are. We cannot claim moral superiority while playing the Jewish game

Worse, a homo

>Not my problem

SO why the fuck are you here? No one gives a rat fuck about your shit opinion.

We need to James Gunn this degenerate. He used Beauty and the Beast to push homosexuality on children.

Attached: beautygay.png (831x761, 119K)

>SO why the fuck are you here?
To shitpost and laugh at you, of course.

Attached: risitas.jpg (800x650, 49K)

It's a known fact that conservatives are snowflakes.

Gotta Gunn this fag

Can somebody spam this on the Disney facebook and twitter.
I don't use that shit but I'm sure the women and children that do would be delighted.
This prick needs a slap in the face from reality.

TLDR
spic

How pathetic. I can't imagine myself hanging around on leftist boards all day. I guess even your own people can't stand you.

And that goes back to what I said previous. NO one gives a squat shit about your opinions.

>NO one gives a squat shit about your opinions.
And yet here you are, still replying to my posts.

South Africa is the canary in the coal mine of Whites worldwide

This is my board. I post here. WHy don't you go back to yours? I guess they banned you for loliposting..

>having to compare your fag to fucking Jow Forums to make him look good

A P E X

Fuck your moral superiority, loser.

Good post comrade. These replies are doing some fantastic mental gymnastics.

Willing to admit the holodomor yet, buddy? Do you even know what the holodomor is?

>purging the Earth of the satanic pedophile Jews running rampant in our nations, destroying us from within as they've been doing for thousands of years, is on the same moral platitude as throwing a teenager into a wood chipper for wearing a read hat and smirking at a filthy injun provocateur

Attached: 1545900233127.gif (400x400, 1.81M)

>still pretending civil war is impossible when random kids are being harassed across the entire country for daring to support the president
Go ahead, take all .ethics of sane discourse away from us. Politics by other means will free us from this hell.

Attached: 1527804681208.png (513x454, 134K)

We found out about the mickey mouse club and did nothing. We saw them drive britney spears insane. We found out about Elsagate, youtube did nothing for months trying to figure out how to do damage control for them. We watch them come up with outrageously horrible ideas that are obviously just money laundering operations at this point. We know they own the news, sports channels, fucking Disney has their dick in everything now, and just now you are saying something should be done?

Attached: 183792fg7834bf232.png (1238x726, 166K)

Please don't point out their hypocritical nature. It makes them feel bad and defensive. This is a safe space echo chamber.

How do we meme this and bring leftist instability into the spotlight? I say we push their irrational hatred of a smiling white kid.

Attached: 2ro4y5.jpg (355x370, 35K)

Attached: 1545580957868.jpg (800x555, 156K)

All genocides progress the same way. Unironically they are going to start liquidating people soon.

>Disney
>Topic of murdering kids
Is it snack time for them? I know how those occultist elites and their industries like their "red wine".

Its already happening. The fallout on this is going to be great once more celebrities are hounded for it

I've never posted any of those quotes. Here you are trying to create guilt by association in one sentence, condemning everyone who thinks different than you in the next sentence. Yet you're too stupid even grasp that when it's pointed out to you. A rank hypocrite accusing others of being hypocrites. Pot, meet kettle.

>the islander comments from his worthless trash island of fat lazy spics
yawn

Attached: ahfiuashjf.png (2694x1594, 1.49M)

The movie was atrocious but I can't blame them for trying to give that ugly little sycophantic fatass a little bit more character than he had in the original version, it definitely fit him. If they had actually put effort into making it watchable and weren't too busy with the kids locked up in Room 23 they could have maybe made it work.

Pretty funny to see a Verified Realname publicly making a post I would more expect to see here.

And where do you fit in, Irishman?

>implying pointing out things like this doesnt reassure why we want gtkrwn
Fuck you jose, go build a sewer for the next storm you fucking cabrone

I bet he regrets letting out this tweet.

kek

>jan 17th
>tweet was posted jan 19th

>oh well
You better hope that doesnt happen, whites are the only thing propping up that rainy 3rd world shithole

Yes. I would prefer, like this gentleman, to not have to do it anonymously.

Moar sauce on Morrissey

Whiter than you Mohammad

> Not my problem
...yet

What, the Left never hurt their own!

He was that big guy from Game of Thrones.

Daily reminder that this story is a slide story to hide the journalist who did a story on planned Parenthood selling dead baby body parts wholesale and that journalist getting railroaded by the court.

>I always wondered if there was anyone dumb enough to take that seriously
I take it from this post that you don't have pink nipples and, as such, are a shitskin.
Tell me, why do you and your ghetto brothers become buttflustered whenever a white person simply smiles?

Jow Forums doesn't have a fucking blue checkmark faggot.

are people post-2016 election just so fucking braindead that they think something like this would be okay?

why would you willingly post (in essence) "i hope kids who support donald trump get thrown into a woodchipper and killed" on an account with your public information? why the fuck would you risk your job/career just to epic pwn the right?

A real surprise that a (((Disney))) producer hates white children.

>Jow Forums
>>IF YOUR NIPPLES AREN'T PINK YOU'RE NOT HUMAN
t. Shit Nippler

Producer (7 credits)
2019 The Good Liar (executive producer) (completed)
2017 Beauty and the Beast (co-producer)
2015 Phil Tippett's MAD GOD: Part 2 (Short) (co-producer)
2015 Mr. Holmes (co-producer)
2013 The Fifth Estate (co-producer)
2013 Continental (Documentary) (co-producer)
2011 Making the Boys (Documentary) (co-producer)

If you want an echochamber, go look at leftypol. You literally can't post statistics about race in relevant threads without getting permabanned.

Saying pol is an echochamber as you shit it up with your stupidity pretty much proves that it isn't.