Nathan Phillip's lies about being a Vietnam Veteran

STOLEN
VALOR
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1087360690426470400

Attached: 20190121_101346.jpg (808x1162, 436K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WzJU1L-1VrE
paperlessarchives.com/vw_marine_corps_official_histo.html
google.com/amp/s/www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-vietnam-marines-20150430-story,amp.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stolen_Valor_Act_of_2013
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is Twitter censoring?

Attached: 58582901-E020-465C-831F-19DCF9CAB74B.jpg (1242x1041, 438K)

Imagine my surprise

Attached: 1547983911822.png (1752x2165, 1.66M)

You already know (((why))).

Just because you didn't go with the military or didn't fight doesn't mean you're not a veteran.

the absolute state of whimpness those leftists are
now, the white kid smik is a "sensitive content"

Attached: weak.png (1436x617, 530K)

quick composite for people's "fake news" folder

Attached: stolen valor.jpg (1752x2165, 859K)

>doesn't mean you're not a veteran.
It means that he is not a Vietnam veteran you fucking retard.

Because it's incredibly damaging to their case.

Attached: hutz.png (512x384, 169K)

gods work user

war now?

fajke fuck

also the black isrealities were there
youtube.com/watch?v=WzJU1L-1VrE

DAS RITE

the kids were harassing the elderly, decrepit black israelites. Uncle tomahawk over here had to stand in before the white teens could rape, dismember, and eat the group of nearly hundred year old men.

DAS RITE

In one video interview he claimed to be
>Vietnam War Era Veteran
Total weasel words. Even his tribe mates say he’s a radical.

>professional victim and liar seeks out victimhood and lies

Attached: gravel truck man.png (500x478, 114K)

people faked their ages regularly to sign up for military service. this sounds like another fake news ass blasting campaign.

HEY HEY HOYA HOYA HEY HEY HOYA HOYA HEY HEY HOYA HOYA HEY HEY HOYA HOYA HEY HEY HOYA HOYA HEY HEY HOYA HOYA UEUEUUEUEYEYYEUEUUEUEYEYE HEY HEY HOYA HOYA HEY HEY HOYA HOYA HEY HEY HOYA HOYA HEY HEY HOYA HOYA HEY HEY HOYA HOYA HEY HEY HOYA HOYA UEUEUUEUEYEYYEUEUUEUEYEYE HEY HEY HOYA HOYA HEY HEY HOYA HOYA HEY HEY HOYA HOYA HEY HEY HOYA HOYA HEY HEY HOYA HOYA HEY HEY HOYA HOYA UEUEUUEUEYEYYEUEUUEUEYEYE

Boys we CANNOT let this go. We need to bully and mock these people mercilessly. "Lol aren't you the people calling for the death of a white kid for smiling at black supremacists and a stolen valor faggot incorrectly? Am I oppressing you right now? *smirk*. #Brownsofragile jfc you're pathetic"

Stop playing defense, we have them on the back foot here and we need to set a precedent of showing confidence rather than quiet submission when these manchildren call us -ists.

Attached: 1542256010456.png (1116x1143, 393K)

Chief Big Lie speak with forked tongue

Thanks

>STOLEN VALOR
It's fucking over
If there's one thing universally hated by both sides, it's a coward who lies about whether he served or not

Can confirm, never saw the guy.

El oh fucking el
Yeah that’s why Blumenthal was roundly laughed out of Congress....

SILENCE PALE FACE WITH BEARD OF NECK!

blumenthal should hire this guy as his PR rep

hahahahaha holy shit

Someone get in touch with Don Shipley, the original badass caller-out-er of Stolen Valor. He has access to the military database that can confirm if the Indian was a military vet or not.

My Dad was born in 1954, and went into the Marines a few months after graduating High School in 1971. He never went to Vietnam. The is no way this injun fought in 'Nam.'

He still mocked a native american guy regardless if Jewish nutjobs provoked his catholic nutjob ass. Both are religious nutjobs except the Native. Also his dumbass mother called these Israelis "Black Muslims" creating conservative ultimate boogeyman like Obama (Black and Muslim). Dumbass catholics

BULLSHIT.

Why is a white person smiling now considered racist hate speech?

If this is true, it’s a crime to lie about being a Marine. Perhaps a Jow Forumsact who was in the armed services can push for the military police to get involved with the matter.

That's what happens when a bunch of pussies report a tweet because it triggered them. If it gets enough reports twitter puts a pop-up on it so you have to hit the "it's ok I'm not an ultra-sensitive faggot" button before you can view it.

Wavingfinger_thatsbait.jpg

Vietnam war ended in 1975. Some fake news don't even know history. How much willing shit are u willing to eat?

Fuck you bigot you know it’s impossible to be rayyysissss against crackas
Das rite

The pic identifies a juvenile, its to protect him from getting doxxed or whatever.

Attached: 1527112720073.png (269x199, 103K)

orange shit*

by the time the police got there, it was like there was no party at all
>Chief Wannatention has been disrespected, give him money to make it right.

Hahahah

WRONG

topkek

Attached: qreallymydude.jpg (234x195, 8K)

God's work, user

We should do the people who doxxed them

bullshit, there are plenty of identical photos on twitter that are not censored

kek

Attached: burger.png (616x906, 859K)

Fake News

Attached: IMG_20190121_171828.png (720x871, 126K)

Lmao fucking based

Any chance this is a psyop to get us claiming he's not a vet, then have the media show he is? Did he himself claim to be a 'vietnam vet'? Or did he just say 'vietnam era vet'? I don't know why anyone would say 'veitnam era vet' except to imply they fought in the Vietnam war. But still. Be cautious with this one. The media has a lot of egg on their face with their false claims, and they may be looking for overreactions from the right in order to recover a little bit of their lost status.

hard to care about something so minor in the context of so much to be rightly admonished. but sure, muh stolen valor, oh no's, oh no's, it's turrble.
>focus on the dipshit activist
>definitely don't keep talking about the media

Attached: 1536739842202.gif (496x368, 189K)

Ban journalist manipulation NOW. Journalists should not be able to decide what we can see!

see

All warring parties in the Vietnam War sign a cease fire.

Henry Kissenger's initials on the Cease Fire
March 1973
The last American combat soldiers leave South Vietnam, though military advisors and Marines, who are protecting U.S. installations, remain. For the United States, the war is officially over. Of the more than 3 million Americans who have served in the war, almost 58,000 are dead, and over 1,000 are missing in action. Some 150,000 Americans were seriously wounded.
source: pbs

>retard can't into reading comprehension
When did the last MARINE COMBAT UNIT leave you fucking retard?

How much cope are libshits capable of? Buzz feed is fucking up left and right. Momma Pelosi #her turn 2.0 gets cucked and proves the shutdown is entirely the dems fault. Now the smirkaning and RBG. Why continue to make fools of yourselves?

Attached: 1524823652934.jpg (640x476, 63K)

All warring parties in the Vietnam War sign a cease fire.

Henry Kissenger's initials on the Cease Fire
March 1973
The last American combat soldiers leave South Vietnam, though military advisors and Marines, who are protecting U.S. installations, remain. For the United States, the war is officially over. Of the more than 3 million Americans who have served in the war, almost 58,000 are dead, and over 1,000 are missing in action. Some 150,000 Americans were seriously wounded.
source: pbs

Eye witness testimony confirms

paperlessarchives.com/vw_marine_corps_official_histo.html

"On 14 April 1971, III MAF redeployed to Okinawa, and two months later the last ground troops, the 13,000 men of the 3d MAB, flew out from Da Nang."

Redskin claims to be a marine combat vet in 1972 - which is fucking impossible. A few marine advisors remained after 1971, but all marine combat units were gone.

Attached: always.jpg (398x387, 26K)

A helicopter lifts off from inside the U.S. Embassy grounds
April 30, 1975
At 4:03 a.m., two U.S. Marines are killed in a rocket attack at Saigon's Tan Son Nhut airport. They are the last Americans to die in the Vietnam War. At dawn, the last Marines of the force guarding the U.S. embassy lift off. Only hours later, looters ransack the embassy, and North Vietnamese tanks role into Saigon, ending the war. In 15 years, nearly a million NVA and Vietcong troops and a quarter of a million South Vietnamese soldiers have died. Hundreds of thousands of civilians had been killed.

This guy was an embassy guard in Saigon? Otherwise he wasn't in Vietnam in 1972.

what about trump then? the left claims hes a draft-dodger while the right still supports him?

He may have been in the Marines, but he was never in Vietnam. This fucker is a conman.

Seems risky

he clearly says in the interview marine veteran not combat or anything else. Last marines stayed until 1975

Marines left before the army did, retard

Ctrl+F "marine combat unit": 0 results

Its about when the last Marines were sent over not when the war ended brainlet.

>Trying this hard to preserve the false narrative

>it’s a crime to lie about being a Marine.

no.

Attached: made-in-china_american_flag_pin.jpg (298x320, 8K)

lmao

Not stolen valor faggot.

there were combat soldiers until march 1973 can u read? After that marines stayed to protect. I do appreciate that u republicans want to control the narrative but facts aren't on your side.

Attached: retard.png (635x176, 50K)

The only false narrative is yours and this fake news narrative.

I have a hard time believing him - he'd be a newly-minted boot in 1972. At a time when all marine combat units were long gone, and only a few advisors left behind.
He would not have the depth of experience nor seniority to have been deployed to vietnam at a time when everyone was actively being pulled out.
In summary, he's full of shit.

He never claimed to be a vet did he? Do you understand the difference?

also the dude claimed he was part of the elite force, he's just a professional victim, its obviously bs

See

Attached: 1454703467349.jpg (620x423, 41K)

Stolen Valor is not a crime. Its only a crime to wear medals and ranks you are not entitled to but thats mostly because you violate uniform regulations. As a civilian you can wear and say whatever the fuck you want. It is however a crime to actually impersonate being an officer.

If you're going to post at least link your posts together you fucking retard.

Based Charlie

google.com/amp/s/www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-vietnam-marines-20150430-story,amp.html

They are REEEEE at white men and white male children smiling and REEEEE when they don't react negatively to their hate. Love TRUMPs Hate is laughable for them to use as their defining statement. They're so hate filled they cant even stand people fucking smiling all while said person is being called homophobic slurs. The left are wanna be commie fascist fucks. Yes the two can be combined and the modern left is attempting it.

You're trying too hard

>Hey, how are ya? Hey, how are ya?

this MLKjr Day, lets remember that Kid MAGA was doing the EXACT same non-violent (but stand your ground) as taught by MLKjr himself.

Chief Walking Eagle (so full of shit he can no longer fly) admitted to trying to bluff and bully the Kid off his position, but was stopped when the Kid didn't back down.

Nothing more odious than a older adult how tries to bully children just because he assumes they will be overly polite.

Chief Walking Eagle needs a good beat down to teach him basic manners.

It can be. If you use it for monetary gain it is a crime.

yeah, whats up that Ass-Clown freak show?

Right I got just as much a right to be called a veitnam vet cuz I played cod from my livingroom in 2009 one time. You fucking stupid fuck

>mfw mlk reincarnated as a catholic white boy who wears maga hats
What has this world come to and why is it so great?

Attached: 1535173776696s.jpg (125x70, 2K)

My Dad went in (I think) around August of '71. Three months of boot camp, and then three month of Amtrak school (not the train) would put him in January of '72. He had a month long leave, and then they sent him to Okinawa.
I'm waiting for Dad to enmail me back to confirm, but there is no way they would send a fresh boot to Vietnam.
Did I see the injun wearing one of those black Vietnam Veteran hats?

First of all he never claimed he was combat marine. Last marines left Vietnam in April 1975 (2 were killed)

Thats fraud. Completely different.

>This guy was an embassy guard in Saigon? Otherwise he wasn't in Vietnam in 1972.

17 year old embassy guard? Does this shit happen in the Corpse? I've seen 18 year olds guarding nukes so ...

He should just post his dd214 then

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stolen_Valor_Act_of_2013
literally called the stolen valor act you retarded turk faggot

Man I just love stealing the posters you faggots put around Sacramento. It's so nice watching the fat ugly fuck and the hambeast chick walk around all pissed off the next day when everything is gone. How does it feel that your main activist force has no cardio or combat readiness? I could litterally pop off 2 rounds in the dead of night 1919 style and you would just die there. Limp and alone, just like every night you go to sleep. Your "resistance" is weaker than your self control when fried dough you can dip in soi is placed in front of you.