Is Ginsburg already dead?

Is she already dead and it's being hidden???

The hosts of “Fox & Friends” on Monday apologized for showing a graphic saying Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is dead, blaming a control room error.

The graphic, similar to those marking the deaths of other famous figures, briefly showed a photo of Ginsburg and the dates “1933-2019.”

Attached: 1.6865751.3881189900.jpg (1714x964, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_premature_obituaries
youtu.be/4UU5e4sbiiA?t=261
youtube.com/watch?v=vECHOv0NL88
haaretz.com/us-news/fox-friends-mistakenly-runs-graphic-saying-ruth-bader-ginsburg-is-dead-1.6865743
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My wife's son is a behind the scenes guy for fox and friends. Hes telling me it will be announced at 1 est time.

yes she died a week ago. weekend at bernies is in full effect

RGB IS DEAD

My wife's black boyfriend is an intern guy for fox and friends. He's telling me it will be announced at 1 est time.

PLEASE BE TRUE

dead as dead as you can be^^

I can confirm that it's being confirmed at the confirmation about her death early this morning.

She's dad

What gives it away, is that someone had to make/program this. It was not a "control room error because the "control room" had to atleast create it.

>Remember kids: every single news station is owned by 6 corporations and control what you are allowed to see and hear

Attached: media_consolidation.jpg (935x700, 199K)

Ginsburg is alive

praise KEK

Attached: eSeVe2We6_347IKgPTOonxGkFj8ULILbc_3C2RvSEHw.jpg (1024x768, 108K)

I have a relative that's been convinced she died weeks ago and that they're hiding it. This graphic that had to be specifically made now has me wondering if he could be correct.

Once she dies the left will truly become unhinged. A conservative SC to strike down all the 9th Circuit and King Hawaiian Judge rulings.

They have these graphics ready to go for all major politicians and Hollywood stars, just in case. I remember cnn posting one on their website a few years ago, I forget who it was for, but same deal as this.

Yeah, but this AIRED on national TV during a live broadcast. It's not an intern's mistake. I'm sure that they're on a 7 second delay at least, so they had time to realize their mistake and pull it. She ded.

Where is the footage of it playing on live TV?

One can hope. Lol, there's even a wikipedia page for these things en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_premature_obituaries

How are people in the control room of fox and friends going to know she is dead?
They're just trolling and creating suspicion that she hasn't been seen in weeks
pretty funny desu

You know this probably explains the absolute insanity of the past week with buzzfeed and the Covington boys. The left know she is about to die and are about to go all out to stop Trump replacing her with a conservative judge. I predict there will be bloodshed when it happens, and that’s going to be pretty soon.

youtu.be/4UU5e4sbiiA?t=261

Apology @ 4:22

((((ginsberg))))

(((fox)))
>it's right wing MSM so it's okay for me to watch!

Attached: 1547650996397.jpg (320x371, 62K)

Interesting theory.

you're not wrong

but it does activate the almonds though, IF OP isn't a faggot and that's not just a photochop

Attached: 1547967829029.png (500x370, 87K)

>phoneposter

Attached: 1538478835903.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

>We believe she is still at home recovering from surgery
Interesting choice of words.

Its inevitable she is going to die and likely soon. Fox could have just been testing image work ahead of time and a shot got put on air for a moment on accident.

Honestly what are the odds 2019 wont be the year?

Media blackout til this week. Someone at Fox is trying to tell us the truth.

>RBG just flew over my house

My son's gay lover is a fluffer for Fox Kids and has confirmed this.

THIS

>Honestly what are the odds 2019 wont be the year?
0%

RGB IS DEAD

The white guy who's wife I fuck is a janitor for Fox and friends. He's telling me it will be announced by 1 est time.

I find it odd that they even have this graphic made. It doesn't matter that they accidentally ran it, the fact is that it exists, and it was in the system to be ran.

well this is 100% proof. Why else they would make these ready. They have some fixed time when they show it in every "news" site.

Attached: 1524092531015.png (930x1060, 333K)

>My wife's son
this never gets old

Attached: 8c3637965090382bc2fc66c0cdb137561c1a74f8debd0c45022bbd92ddf821b3.jpg (556x648, 224K)

I'm pretty curious how FOX could have fucked this up so bad if they didn't know something? I mean, it's one thing to have a graphic prepared - but that's nothing special. It's not some fancy graphic with a black and white beautiful photo and big cursive letters with sad music playing. It's just a basic headline image that they can generate between commercial breaks. So there's really no need to prepare that beforehand.
So why did that air? What do they know? Or was it some kind of joke? Either way, unless RBG is dead, they've got some serious explaining to do.

if she's already dead there's no way a bunch of anchors and tech guys on fox, or any network for that matter, would be privy to that info.

this

My wife’s son’s black boyfriend told me the same thing

That's if you assume the media and the government aren't in bed together largely choreographing what is seen each day.

>muh big perfect conspiracy
All this indicates is that news people believe she's sicker than the scotus is letting on

not suggesting the media doesn't push propaganda, but not at the level of individual anchors and production members having insider info of this caliber.

True, but maybe someone who want supposed to see it saw it and said what the fuck while accidently putting it out, or purposefully perhaps.

youtube.com/watch?v=vECHOv0NL88

Attached: crab_nicholson.jpg (500x449, 65K)

haaretz.com/us-news/fox-friends-mistakenly-runs-graphic-saying-ruth-bader-ginsburg-is-dead-1.6865743

Oy vey already all over the Israeli news.