Heh... hehe

heh... hehe...
hehehahaHAHAAAA HAHA HAAAA HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAH!

I 100% voted for this guy as a meme but holy shit i have never made a better decision in my life.

Attached: ohSNAP.png (562x266, 105K)

This could get interesting. Niggers may turn on the spics because the wall doesn't affect niggers. But no food stamps does.

Shhheeeittt nigga if the wall go up hoe I get my weed

I doubt this shutdown will last until March, but we can hope. The resultant chimpout would force whites to physically defend themselves. I don't think anyone could still be a leftist after being constantly attacked by hordes of blacks and/or defended by good whites with guns.

I worked in a gas station in a bad neighborhood for quite some time while looking for a better job
SNAP fuckers like to use this shit to buy the nastiest, most fattening, least nutritious junk they possibly can
Motherfuckers buy pizzas and shit with SNAP
SNAP eligible purchases need to be highly regulated or the whole program needs to be dropped altogether
some people use it responsibly, but they are few
seriously, no bigger waste of taxpayer money out there

Dont mean to rain on the parade, but while blacks may be a higher recepient per capita, more whites receive food stamps overall.
Depending on how this is framed, it could turn Appalachia and the Midwest on Trump. And thats a little more important since votes arent counted per capita.

You can carry on shitposting now.

>assuming americans give a fuck about each other anymore
Let em starve, fuck em

This. Those times are long gone

I live in the Midwest and the only white people I know that are on foodstamps were all about Hillary and Bernie.

>while blacks may be a higher recepient per capita, more whites receive food stamps overall
did i make one, one single designation regarding race?
no. 90% of people on SNAP are absolute garbage regardless of skin color.
you are preaching to the choir here, white Appalachian born and raised here. I know better than anybody how damaging the SNAP program is to people.
Perhaps some of the people arent complete garbage and can improve themselves when the training wheels come off, or perhaps they will simply die out.
My sympathy and empathy have been completely drained at this point for these people.

also this, trump won't be hurt at all by this
welfare bums almost always vote democrat because thats the only way they can continue to be welfare bums
thats why democrats put so much funding into welfare programs in the first place
1) get people dependent on welfare
2) be the only party that supports welfare
3) all those dependent people vote for you to keep the welfare bucks flowing

4) shut down govt gibs program
5) slackers used to gibs either work or starve (you know, like the rest of us)
6) those who chimp out get shot (best case) or go to prison where the gibs continue (worst case) but at least they can no longer vote for more gibs

The fight against diabeties

Even worse is when they buy soda. This wasn't in a gas station in a bad neighborhood, this was in a grocery store. Almost everyone on SNAP buys soda. It has no nutritional value whatsoever. It doesn't fill you up, it doesn't do anything. It's just a waste of money and people would load up their carts with 4-6 liters of soda.

I need to quit working my retail job near the ghetto before this happens. I'm not being sarcastic when i say THANK YOU TRUMP! You lit the fire under my ass to get a new job and find a better surrounding... Either that or I'll have to conceal carry 3 of my handguns with extra mags

we could only hope
unfortunately slavery disguised as humanitarian effort is far too effective to be shut down via the system

is trump genius? he shut down the government over an issue that the democrats will NEVER vote "yes" for (building the wall). he is playing 1D chess this time, straight forward, stalemate, impossible to win for democrats.

Literally every single person i've seen on snap is obese. They can use the starvation

See because IT’S HAPPENING

Trump is crashing this welfare state ...with no survivors.

soda i could forgive
it is mostly water, its far cheaper than bottled water and i cant blame people for not trusting tap water
i mean, the smart money is spent on a good water filter, but smart people dont usually end up on welfare for extended periods of time to the point of dependency

now, potato chips... those are the absolute worst
the money spent on a big bag of chips will get you a whole sack of potatoes.
fucking retards, all of them

One would hope 13% wouldn't receive a majority of the welfare.

THIS IS NOW A NIGGER HATE THREAD, POST EM UP BOYOS!

Did you know that it is mostly black, youth males that commit homicide. That means that at 12 percent of the population, that's about 6 percent. Since children and older people are not committing crimes, we'll stick with about half.. that would be 3 percent. 3 percent of the population is committing half the murders in the United States. While being supplemented by tax payers. Have a good day.

Soda is why so many in this godforsaken country are obese and diabetic. I’m all for personal freedom, so enjoy your Coke m8 but holy shit dial it down a notch.

People in this country want freedom but many lack the self-discipline to enjoy it responsibly.

Attached: AAAF40EB-BF90-409F-B8D3-1ADED966AA86.jpg (1024x576, 75K)

Mexishit is terrible weed anyway. They should be buying from CO or CA.

>the media thinks I care if leeches starve
>the media thinks I don't want them to savagely chimp so we can retaliate

Attached: 1547702795664.png (594x415, 297K)

Yeah, i get that, but when you are presented with a $1 two liter bottle of off-brand soda and a $2.25 tiny bottle of water, i cant blame somebody for picking up the soda

I have a water filter so i chug down like 50% more than the recommended water intake and i only drink soda at my buddy's house
they literally only drink soda but they stay skinny as fuck so oh well

Regardless on who's on EBT or whatever they buy, let me just say that the day 10% of your cities can't buy food is the day you stop using riot police and start calling the fucking military.

Stay safe, lads.

Attached: 1546642542905.png (500x488, 276K)

Do it, fuck this dump

might as well use those hundreds of billions of military dollars on something i would actually like for once

they don't make these programs so niggers can gorge themselves on junk food, they make it so the jew companies who sell the junk food to them can be subsidized with government funds

Thank god I live in a constitutional carry state

why play semantics with the reason when the result is the same?

The damage will come sooner than March. The Superb Owl is coming up and ebt benefits were distributed early in an effort to put those receiving gibs at ease. They are encouraged to budget responsibly and will not receive any benefits in February. What do you think will happen to lazy able bodied people when they run out of food? They won't look for a job IMO they will look for illegitimate means to obtain money or food. This February will go down as one of the highest economic and violent crime rates in history.

If there's a $3 billion contingency fund for food stamps, and the regular food stamp funding is shut down because there isn't a wall, isn't it the president's duty to take that money and spend it to build a wall?

i always have a gun on me anyway
let them come

purge purge purge purge purge

SNAP is just another freeloading handout. Every single white trash hill billy I see using it loads up on non healthy fat infested carbo loaded trash food.
My favorite insta rage is watching these fat ass snap bitches in leggings waddling down the isle loading up on the discounted fat foods- all the while surfing in her iPhone X. Might be a poor ass snap fuck, but they got those iPhones.

I work and live near detroit, how fucked am I Jow Forums?

Honestly, you will be at the epicenter of this catastrophy. Safest place for you would be a library.

expensive iphones are status symbols for poor people.

libraries in detroit to my understanding are just a shelter for homeless

so basically a lot of white people will go hungry

Exactly. The homeless will leave in search of food and book phobic people will avoid it because of the homeless and lack of food/valuable goods.

Bumped for same feels

This. It either needs to be stripped of unhealthy foods like soda and junk food, made into a list of exact products like the WIC program, or made into a Blue Apron package like they proposed months ago.

It'll be funny if food stamps are cut off and no one has trouble getting food because either 1) They're all liars and getting welfare when they don't need it or 2) Private organizations fill the need demonstrating that we don't need government programs.

>the ravens will starve

Howdy

You'll be fine. At worst there may be a demonstration on 94/75, but it would be no different than your daily commute after shaniqua gets into an accident at 90mph in her ratted out impala causing a backup.

LIterally so many of our problems would be solved by ending welfare and food aid for everyone but the disabled/veterans
Disabled not accounting for obesity of course
Fat chimps, beaners, and white trash would be forced to work, taking away jobs from illegals
or they would resort to stealing and get shot/jailed

This is what welfare was supposed to be: a safety net for those truly in need, not a handout for those who want to do nothing.

Shutdown through March please!

March For Our Wall please!