Meghan's VERY unorthodox afternoon tea: Friend reveals Duchess served him avocado toast on silver plates...

>Meghan's VERY unorthodox afternoon tea: Friend reveals Duchess served him avocado toast on silver plates, Sandringham truffles and a cuppa at Kensington Palace - but royal fans are NOT impressed by the 'bland' snack
>Duchess of Sussex hosted her make-up artist for afternoon tea over the weekend
>Pregnant Meghan is thought to have invited Daniel Martin to Kensington Palace
>Daniel shared a photo of the spread served by the 'consummate hostess'
>Enjoyed black tea, 'Sandringham' truffles and avocado toast on silver plates

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6614737/Meghan-Markles-afternoon-tea-Daniel-Martin-featuring-avocado-toast-silver-plates.html

Attached: 8788652-6614737-image-a-3_1548068001020.jpg (634x640, 104K)

She's a nigger, what did you expect? I'm surprised that she didn't bring Skittles and Arizona energy drinks out on the trays. The only reason Harry married her, was to spite his uppity family for having Diana killed in Monaco.

I’d fucking smash down some avocado and vegemite toast right about now but I just got into bed. It can wait till morning.

Do they have watermelon in bongistan?

Nigz gonna nig

I fucking hate this cunt

Avocado is California ass cheese. Mushrooms have zero nutritional value.

are we /tmz/ now?

What the fuck is wrong with this she's a princess and can do whatever the fuck she wants

Avocado toast is delicious tbqh senpai.

Those look like chocolate truffles. And mushrooms are awesome

looks healthy and tasty, nice

The fact that mushrooms don't really do anything other than give you solid substance is the best part. You can eat a pound of them, feel satisfied, and have eaten probably less than 100 calories.

It's tea for Christs sake. It's just supposed to hold you over till supper. Looks yummy to me

wtf is with liberals and avocado? Never eating one again, I'm scared of contracting whatever they did

>mushrooms have zero nutritional value

Kek, imagine being this stupid

>eating mushrooms

The American palate, everyone

Attached: 1538017194411.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Mushrooms are god tier

Mushrooms are patrician fartsucker.

Mushrooms are over 4 billion years old and have been consumed by literally every culture.

>ewww me no likey mushrooms
You have a child's palate

Why the fuck are you talking about mushrooms in the Niggeress of Shithole upon the Piss on Muslimshire?
Get your shit together, poltards...

THIS

>going to /cUCk/ to talk about food
Yikes

It was discovered as the best option for vegans to not immediately die upon contracting their diet. This, combined with the proximity of Mexicans to California Vegans is why it was taken up as the food of the left and millenial women.

avacado toast isn't even weird, you just need seasoning because it is bland. And those look like chocolate truffles which is just candy.

avacado is just a fatty fruit. Liberals just obsess over it because it is vegan and therefore healthy and not evil meat eater or evil butter churning or evil whipped vegtable oil margarine.

It's in plenty of Italian food too but burgers get most of them from Chinese food. There are no mushrooms at McDonalds because 12 year olds like you won't eat them.

Fuck off, mushrooms are better than truffles.