Friendly reminder that we're in the middle of an extinction event

when's the last time you saw pic related? they used to be everywhere when i was a kid

Attached: monarch.jpg (500x333, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HIjz0
youtube.com/watch?v=03QPqz_LkX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have a phobia of butterflies so I'm happy these little faggots are getting offed

I always see them in the summer.

It's called migration.

Saw one fly by my room just now
-Mark

I seen one last year, first I'd seen in a while

My 3rd grade teacher kept a butterfly garden and it was full of monarchs for years

That's what they get for causing hurricanes

They were always pretty sparse where I live, but I also never see a lot of fireflies in the summer, and there used to be a LOT of them. Also I see less bats, but they just recovered(?) from some fungal plague, and I'm lucky to see 5 honeybees all year. Just fucking wasps, ticks, mosquitoes and squirrels everywhere.

I have seen plenty, every year. I have 3 or 4 massive milkweed areas on my property. I always thought the monarch butterfly story was full of shit. Guess, what I also have tons of bees flying around too.

How can somebody be afraid of something that is certain to die if it even brushes up against you, lives for 2 weeks and does nothing but suck up sugary water out of flowers?

You know what I used to see a lot as a kid but haven't seen in decades? Jerusalem crickets (a.k.a. potato bugs). Ugliest fuckers imaginable, but harmless.

In California we havent had any for years. Urbanization and pesticides are to blame

>Scientists estimate that 150-200 species of plant, insect, bird and mammal become extinct every 24 hours. This is nearly 1,000 times the “natural” or “background” rate and, say many biologists, is greater than anything the world has experienced since the vanishing of the dinosaurs nearly 65m years ago.

Those fuckers descend upon Houston like a disease during the spring and fall

Beautiful

>Grow up in pristine rural home
>Go to capital for college
>Get delayed by 1 year because brainlet
>Get Job for 2 years then quit.
>Go back to hometown
>Roads expanded. Metric shitton of trees were cleared out. Once grassy fields were being developed into soulless structures of steel and concrete. New buildings blocking the natural wind. Can't hear the rustle of trees anymore. Pigeons don't come anymore. Tap water isn't safe to drink anymore.

Attached: fuck.jpg (220x229, 13K)

One just flew over my house

Plant milkweed ... I reserved a piece of my land just for milkweed and I have a fuck ton of monarchs visiting my garden.

>they are not evolving, just dying
mmmmmmmmmm

Attached: pug.jpg (451x451, 18K)

same, they put a fucking mall in the middle of my town. wtf

Fuck You.

Attached: tiger.jpg (900x675, 213K)

it's the fucking middle of winter but what you really don't see any more are moths. when I was young I saw dozens of different varieties of moths around where I lived, like the large ones, now they're practically non-existent. moths got ruined by lights being everywhere and on all the time, and also bats now have less food. just wait for 5G rollout to blanket the entire country then everything's absolutely fucked

Dont forget the flies. I moved to Louisville Kentucky and there are more flies here than the rest of the country combined and the little niggers bite too. These are regular flies too not horse flies

I see them all the time.

I see them here everyday my friend. They're more visible in summer

God damn, how does it feel having so much onions coursing through your veins

I was thinking about this the other day. Used to see bees and dragonflies all the time as a kid. They're just fucking gone now.
Environmental issues literally trump all other issues. All of this bullshit about muh GDP and muh ethnostates and muh equality is 100% redundant if we suffer a global ecological collapse.

Jej

In Long Beach island,in, every summer
There is a monarch butterfly migration fest

They are literally all over the place

Every god damned spring. All over my fucking farm.

How do we stop this?

honestly I see the gay agenda and anti-family/breeding narrative as preparation for it so there's less mouths to feed. the reason they don't push it so much in other countries is because they know those countries are completely fucked and only the developed world has much of a chance at survival

I live in a feild that has a million of these things. You just cannot live in a city you moron.

I saw a lot of them this year in the spring.

Lol clean up your stinkhole guy. I've lived around Louisville for years and never noticed a lot of flies.

Ticks, on the other hand...

there was an ad with claire abbot on my phone
i'd make that prime fluid filled suburban specimen extinct

This. OP is a goncern shill

They're bugs, people find bugs disgusting in general so I don't get how it's too weird that someone is disgusting by giantass hazard colored insect wings.

Stfu you stupid fucking hippie liar. My backyard is full of them. Just plant milkweed.

i see masses of them in summer time

>A shock Government report into its launch says there are too many trees with lots of foliage.

>While rail services suffer from leaves on the line from autumn, the phone network faces problems from April to October — when trees are in full bloom.

>The rain menace depends on its location and intensity “across the range of droplet sizes”, adds the 142-page report

>Existing signals come from a small number of big antennas.

>5G will need 350,000 dotted at six-mile intervals. Rural areas will need 80ft masts.

>Tory MP Grant Shapps said: “The Government needs a solution at ultrafast speed.”
archive.is/HIjz0

ATTENTION
-----------------
JUST GROW TREES
5G can't get through foliage

>PLANT
>A
>FUCKIN
>LEAF

youtube.com/watch?v=03QPqz_LkX0

Attached: 1541759882787.jpg (550x400, 39K)

oh hi Mark

>and I'm lucky to see 5 honeybees all year.
You’re not supposed to see that in the first place. Honeybees are not supposed to be on this continent and if they died out in North America, it would actually be better for the entire ecosystem

Monsanto killed them in large parts with glyo and microplastics
Chocolates and coffees are dead as the cavendish bannana mid century

>butterfly garden
Wife set up one of these. Worked for a while then the praying mantis moved in and turned it into "jardín de la muerte". Little fuckers are based as fuck though.

Attached: Insects.jpg (500x718, 88K)

It's probably that fucking diesel exhaust fluid. That shit smells like bigfoots dick. Plus the whole system fucks up fuel economy and the motor

Yep, people should stop driving the cumming engine.