What exactly is the problem with bleaching Hispanics?

What exactly is the problem with bleaching Hispanics?

Attached: 1524773337621.jpg (1080x1316, 132K)

>What exactly is the problem with bleaching Hispanics?
Non-Whites have no right to reside in White nations.

FMK

Because you’re a faggot shill who posts this same thread a couple times a day and think it’s cute. Kill your self.

> america
> white
lmao

Nothing, as long as you move to Latin America and stay there.

>catalonia
>real

this

>founded by White people for White people
>not White
Pick one.

They dont look like that
They look like pic related no she isnt fifty shes in her 20s. They shit out their first kid when they are 15.

Attached: woman-migrant-refugee-caravan-picture.jpg (982x600, 99K)

Attached: 600-01764979en_Masterfile.jpg (300x450, 30K)

Nothing. Nothing at all.

Attached: 2457896785.jpg (749x1253, 246K)

Yeah lmao those chicks in OP look either spanish or portuguese.

What about black women? I like black women and wonder how my offspring will turn out

>bleaching
why would you want to water down a superior race with your inferior genes?

>taco nigger looked DISGUSTING -gut protruding- very very disrespectful

One of my coworkers is guatamalan and his wife looks just like her and she hasnt even hit 30. But I see a lot of spics that look like that. They are in their prime when they are 15 but after that its downhill

You could be enriching your bloodline with superior negress genetics instead

Attached: 1547151231655.jpg (695x1031, 89K)

This

Attached: Colonized.jpg (498x750, 64K)

Bleaching hispanic women is the white mans burden. Bleaching hispanic women is a brilliant idea, every white man should have at least one bleached baby from a hispanic woman.

Attached: menhir-champ-dolent-2779962_960_720.jpg (960x640, 142K)

You realize those girls sucked dicks of old farts and now have depression and use drugs?

nah KMF

Schlomo change at least the picture
you fucking layz jewfags

Look at his daughter's disgusting sheep wool hair.

There is no problem, bleach them, as long as they are clearly labelled

yeah I'll just drag down the IQ of my children by 15 points, sound like a good plan
ooga booga

Lowering the mean IQ of your race.
sage cause obvious shill thread.

Attached: 1534054952019.jpg (317x699, 86K)

they have ugly feet

I'll turn race traitor for an ass like that. Goddamn.

A black wife for every white man

Attached: 1547153625129.jpg (540x675, 39K)

British already have low iq due to inbreeding

Attached: ribery.jpg (330x238, 9K)

Not a goddamned thing.

Attached: 1546833653231.jpg (1080x1349, 121K)

>bleaching
first off, coloration does not mean anything. it's intelligence that matters.
I'd rather have darker skin, myself.
The goal of 'bleaching' is to not make them 'white' it's to make them more intelligent so they don't support people like hugo chavez.

The two on the left are bleach worthy. The mutt on the right looks like an Ape.

Would make queso fresco from their milkies/10

>hispanics are a race
ree
e
e

This

My white neighbor who's wife I fuck also has daughters like this.
Meaning; these thots are white.

all beta white males need to breed with hispanics

>The two on the left are bleach worthy.
I bet they’re both 100% European

Betas can't handle a Hispanic

Those spic whores are the perfect anal fuckpigs

god yes

Attached: 1546363518163.jpg (883x1310, 81K)

Nice slam piggy

They are already a mutt race. I see no reason to elevate them with my superior genes nor downgrade my own race

Wassup my Mexibro

she would be smoking hot if she took care of herself

does anyone here have the big tiddy italian olive shirt girl? I would be in your debt if you did

wtf you were doing so good a minute ago poland what happened?

Attached: 1547891894187.jpg (246x232, 4K)

polish faggots are the biggest coalburners including their whore women they love shitskins

It takes 4 generations to unblack a mutt, Jesus.

You know damn well 99 percent of these larpers would fuck any ethnicity that wants to fuck them. Either stop larping or admit that you are faggots.

Lol at that spic in the reflection what a manlet

Black women are the most fertile also

Niggers are fucking shit tier unless they have other admixtures nigger women are the ugliest shittiest looking baboons.

Anything that isn't a chink or a nigger is fine. I won't discriminate milkies after that.

Attached: 1529203603306.png (657x527, 22K)

>Poland is one person
Yeah, love the shitskins apart from filthy aids ridden romanians

White blonde girls will never be that beautiful

They only date white chads sorry user

t. Spic

They get fat and diabetic desu

I dont buy it. If a hot black chick came onto u hard, you would fuck. Any man would. I also dislike 99 percent of gooks, but if a passable gook chick wanted to fuck I would give her the d, no questions asked.

Their subhuman intelligence

> implying 56% can bleach anything
nothing, get on with it

Probably correct. Maybe just meds with some ancient rape baby genes still floating around in their DNA.

>hot black chick
This does happen, although it is very rare. The nigresses usually go for better looking white guys than I so I wouldn't have a chance anyway. Most gooks I will stay away from because they look awful without makeup and I wouldn't want to inflict worse damage on my lineage.

FUCK OFF, STOP TAKING OUR QT CASTIZAS YOU PASTY FACED FAGGOTS

Those are Turks

Nothing really the more "Hispanics" get bleached the whiter they become

Yea but you get a 20% increase in testosterone and therefore strength. Even on low carb diets ive never seen blacks go flat. Besides whites seem to be horrible at mathematics, probably because you guys spent all your points at outmaxing your speechcraft. Think about it would you rather have a son with the genetics to become a famous writer or a famous astronaut??

Bullshit. Not him but I've passed on countless she boons who came onto me over the years. Some pretty light skinned ones too.
Theyre disgusting, barely human. Anyone who can fuck them is into bestiality as far as I'm concerned.

Sex with someone not your race is really hot. Some primal shit, really can explain it. Don't know why you guys hate on getting pussy. Also being loved by another human being is the best feeling in the world. See many similarities between those that uphold this feeling and feminists.

would

Brown eyes/hair. If you have blue, gray or green eyes with blonde or red hair, your children with them will get brown eyes / brown hair. Exception exist, but are extremely rare

>being loved by another human being is the best feeling in the world
it's pretty great isn't. i miss it alot

Attached: 1547935785625.png (400x388, 137K)

Hate to say but you probably have low T. Go see your doctor immediately.

Attached: 1547429150897.jpg (661x845, 122K)

I'll hold you user.

I think everyone here agrees with you. But when it comes to getting married, having your mom like them and so forth, its always better when you share a cultural upbringing. My gf is from italy and whenever she comes to my family gatherings she says it feels like home for her because were European, even though were not italian (I’m about 3% italian actually).

>I've passed on countless she boons
no you didn't
get off Jow Forums and go outside at least once in a lifetime, you're too alienated by this place already

For one 90%+ of them look more like toads than this.

Dont worry, youll graduate highschool and then find someone else.

Also getting with one of those "I hate white men" chicks and her treating you like a king and snuggling with you is some crazy mind fuck. Then again what women say and what they want are complete opposite.

rekt

Attached: 8247067_orig.jpg (1000x750, 90K)

reminds me of my ex

And you know that that is her child how?

graduated, there is no one else

Attached: 1547920611392.jpg (318x313, 11K)

that kid looks really happy, looks like he's near mommy

In all honesty if you fall in love with a black or brown chick your mom should be happy that you found someone who loves you.

brown and black girls might be hot, but I don't need that drama.

Also white parents tend to be the most tolerant people there. Its usually the black chicks parents who are more upset. I can understand if you get with a literal hood bitch but if you get with some nice black chick you met in college then I can't see how mom can be mad.

Not how it works, though. I dated an Indian girl when I was a far lefty, its what opened my eyes. Cultures are too different. My mom hated her, her parents hated me. Also I hated her culture. Too much gets lost in translation. But if it works for you by all means. Obviously it works for some people.

I would guess by the nose on the little one that it is not her child

Like I said, exceptions exist. At least that is what science tells us. Never met an example in real life. Brown genes are dominant on every level

Hispanic isn't a race, you fucking retard..

She sure is a hottie though. Would one-hundred percent have children with.

How about a "canadianized" indian chick? I can understand how certain cultures are just not compatible. For instance it's hard getting with a mulsim chick because their culture is so incompatible with my own. Though it's normal to absolutely hate your in-laws.

I’m just speaking from experience. Tolerant is far away from love. My current gf and mom cook and clean together its magical to watch.

The only correct answer