The msm is backpedaling harder than usual. How fucked are they?

The msm is backpedaling harder than usual. How fucked are they?

Attached: 7D8405FF-87A2-45FB-A006-3644E1A67FC7.jpg (1242x2103, 966K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Zimmerman
youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34&feature=youtu.be&t=4327
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=npX801xLSFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People will forget this in 3 days or so.

A bunch of Jews waddled onto their Twitter accounts to call for the deaths of actual children over a manufactured controversy and now they're going to be sued for it. They've been deleting their tweets as fast as possible and apologizing on their gay Jew blogs hoping to avoid the upcoming libel suit.

>How fucked are they?

Attached: 152829631918.jpg (587x534, 105K)

Don’t let them forget. Post it for years.

>next time I'll wait

No you won't

it's almost as if the media is credible enough to retract their reports when new information comes out, something you never see on the right because there aren't any good faith right wing journalists

nothing's gonna happen to them, as usual.

Found the faggot.

Attached: 1521483531679.jpg (504x672, 50K)

>something you never see on the right
Unironically because they get it right the first time around.

When you consistently tell the truth, you don't have to retract. Interesting how that works.

Meanwhile your side had to retract two major stories in one week.

>Zimmerman

Yet in the article she says her son goes an all boys Catholic school?

Someone post the webm of the Indian approach please

that's admitting to wrongdoing lol

Nice damage control, kike.

Anons will call it a distraction but easily digestible stories like this are what strike at the heart of normies around the water cooler.

Attached: 1548081425834.png (1266x356, 58K)

>waiting for facts is now a new concept for journalists
Burn it all down; not even joking.

fucking faggots there was nothing to judge him on, even in the video they tried to use to "make him look bad"

(((Zimmerman)))

Zimmerman is one of those names that can be either German or Jewish.

>Unironically because they get it right the first time around.
>When you consistently tell the truth, you don't have to retract. Interesting how that works.
saying this just reveals how ignorant you guys are. stuck in your own media bubble. almost every single brietbart article is false

>"new information"

>right wing journalists
literally who?

>credible enough to retract
They weren't credible enough to even question the chief's story or do their fucking jobs and look at the sources before starting a witch hunt. I have yet to see the MSM even talk to one of the kids or teachers. If they even looked at the available videos it was obvious it was horse shit. They ran the stories anyway. CNN called the racist and homophobic Black Israelites "five african american men preaching about the bible". Fuck off, shill.

Please post guys need to show some degenerate liberals

>please don't sue us

They also realized their agenda has made the crazies threaten literal kids for doing nothing wrong.

Or Hispanic Florida killer

They are not fucked at all, ONLY WE PAY ATTENTION.

The mainstream does not give a fuck.

SUE THE FUCKERS for every ill-gotten shekel they fucking have!

Zimmermann means carpenter.

They injected opinion in to the reporting to such a degree on this story that the kid is going to win lawsuits. They are fucked.

Run down please. I've been away.

fucking lugenpresse

Attached: dont-worry-so-much-about-money-worry-about-if-people-29608951.png (500x303, 92K)

Media are absolute cowards

Patriots > chiefs

Literally means carpenter.
Don't think any jew since Jesus Christ had that job.

Who says we read brietbart?

I don't. We really don't need anybody to tell us what to think. The left does need people to tell it what to think hence why not lefty will ever be able to wrap it's head around what the nra is.

>CREDIBLE MEDIA
Credible media called for the death of children just because they stood there and smiled.
Credible media is gonna get gassed harder than a banker named Shlomo shekelbergwitzgoldman in 1944 Germany.

I know several Zimmermans who aren't kikes. Also, some kikes will send their kids to private catholic schools. Especially in Midwest where we don't have very many private jew schools. It's farely common here.

Social Media was a mistake

Attached: Annotation 2019-01-21 163147.png (621x755, 385K)

>ruin a dude's life
>soz lol

somehow this makes it worse, if they had no introspection at least you could dismiss them as just being retarded

The discussion of Fake News is always on people's mind as a passive Strike One. The BuzzFeed debacle was a VERY heavily publicized Strike Two. Now this Covington confrontation is Strike Three, days after Strike Two. There was not time for people to fall back to sleep. This isn't universal though, but even the true believers are starting to doubt it all. The media fucks up again, the whole machine breaks.

>People will forget this in 3 days or so.
That kid sure won't.

Have these retards never seen "first nations" protestors? This is the sort of shit they always do. They play into the "wise old indian" television trope and try to force a victim narrative because it's the only identity they have left. You know they're wrong the instant they make headlines, whether it's a pipeline protest or a political stunt. They're never the actual good guy, ever.

Good luck burgers

The issue is the BuzzFeed Cohen thing and this back to back. They haven't had time to memory hole the first so the ridiculousness of the media is amplified

run down please

Attached: 1534883014787.jpg (515x497, 55K)

Shouldn't looking for more facts be second nature to journalists?

This, you have to keep reminding them and picking at the wound

CREDIBLE MEDIA is advocating for the doxxing, ruining of career and even death of children
Meanwhile Breitbart talks about aliens poisoning lakes to make gay frogs.
The only real news source to date is Reuters, as evidenced by the fact that you niggers call it russian news after they reported that the US was supplying weapons ti terrorist groups like al Nusra.

Because
>kids involved
>compelling video evidence that completely contradicts the original narrative
>the kids actually acted like saints considering the situation
>everyone else acted like a complete scumbag
>the media and internet mob victimized the kids even more
>lawsuits are apparently going to be served
Media had a major oopsie with the Buzzfeed fake news. It’s wise if them to come clean on this one to deescalate, because this week the masses were redpilled left and right.

>media is credible
lmao imagine being this delusional

>implying they care about children
These people regularly call for genocide, they don’t care about some conservative white kids getting hurt. They’d be overjoyed.
Not that I’m any different, with their brood, I’m just sayin’...

Based and sportsballpilled

Actually they latched onto this one in hopes do memoryhole the Buzzfeed thing. Result was much worse.

Here's a Jew Zimmerman

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Zimmerman

MEME THIS
>MEME THIS

Attached: 2ro4y5.jpg (355x370, 35K)

Never let them forget this one. More people have had their eyes opened to the media's bullshit from this than any other event since the George Zimmerman story.

They've handed us a free victory here with their incompetence, and we'll have handed them one straight back if we let them get away with this and move on.

credible media hahahahahahaha

fuck off

even in this third world shithole Journalist are more professional than in your country

Our journos don't call for the death of people, they don't take a side in interviews or let their beliefs be a part in any story.
Always be Neutral...Something your JudenPresse Doesn't do

Your "Press" Is full Of Leftist Bias and Lies

Stupid dumb kike

Jewish media creates a lynch mob against a bunch of white teenagers who literally did nothing wrong.

muh shekels!

Attached: 5bb6b0892cc3a.png (530x611, 494K)

They are doubling down!

Attached: doubling down.jpg (597x670, 126K)

> credible media
The media in the United States is a vehicle for selling ad space to pharmaceutical companies. That’s it. Credibility doesn’t matter. They just need to rake in the wampum

this

Attached: bait now thats wat i call it.jpg (550x633, 40K)

They tie the noose themselves.

Attached: 1547528747644.png (686x1318, 647K)

Can someone fill me in on what happened? Retarded user here

Wait the kids name is Nick (((Sandmann))), or has it been proven otherwise? I haven't followed this case yet.

Was that actually a thing from the book? Don't remember it.

I won't. Every time the left gets outraged over some MSM bullshit I am pulling this all out to remind them. NEVER let them live this down. They tried to get an innocent teenager killed just for standing instead of grovelling.

>Native guy wanders up to kid wearing a maga hat
>Stands there banging his drum and yoldeling in kid's face
>Kid stands there and smiles instead of cucking
>Cucks have an Internet meltdown over racists failing to apologize for being white
>Media starts using classic media techniques. "Hat kid shouts hail Hitler and strangles baby seconds before video says anonymous sources"
>NPCs start doing a minor
>Longer video comes out that contradicts narrative
>Everyone frantically tries to damage control so the kid doesn't do to them what Hogan did to Gawker.

I'm undecided on the essential form of the journos. There's no doubt that the institutions themselves are ((top-down)) spirit-breaking infanticidal cabals, but to what extent is the average humanities major pen-pusher retard with a chip on their shoulder aware of their implication?

Kids wait for buses at the Lincoln Memorial. Some black israelites (a hate group) were calling them school shooters and insulting them using racist and homophobic language, "nigger faggot" etc. Indian dude comes waltzing in banging that drum walks into the crowd of kids. Kids move out of the way, he settles in front of a kid that didn't move from where he was standing. Kid similes, dude bangs his drum for a couple of minutes while his friend tells the kids to go back to Europe and pretty much call them white devils. The dude leaves and cheers when the kids are spread out (they are trying to drown out the black guys with school cheers). So we get international news of these young men attacking these man and chanting build the wall. Also the left goes crazy calling for doxing and threats of violence against the kids.

Set to when you can begin to hear the drum approach once he's in the crowd I'd switch to the next vid.
youtube.com/watch?v=t3EC1_gcr34&feature=youtu.be&t=4327

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=npX801xLSFY

They are fucked.

Attached: 25462384532695.jpg (700x700, 123K)

I'd only the right wing media had the same reaction when they make up sick shit every day

Attached: IMG_20190114_233725.jpg (1080x1080, 228K)

Yet it was worthy of actual death when Trayvon Martin did this
Never change, Jow Forums

you're retarded aren't you?

Ayyy my boy speaking the honest truth

Attached: IMG_20190113_190145.jpg (900x924, 200K)

God that maga guy looks like a faggot.

Haven't been linked into the system the last few days. what happened with Buzzfeed?

> good white maga boys waiting for bus after March For Life
> Niggers start screaming at them about ‘Muh Heritage’
> white boys respond by singing their high school fight songs and dancing
> Chief Chumbawumba shows up and starts drumming in white kids face
> white kid smirks back at him while his friends all continue to sing and dance
> Jews take the story and run with it as the white boys harassing the injun
> Hollywood freaks ask their followers to Dox the kids.
> long video of what happens surfaces showing that the kids were in the right and the niggers were the real bad guys
> Jews realize the kids could sue them
Here we are.

Attached: D0952F15-6CC1-48ED-B3E9-D69386CDD81B.png (600x639, 179K)

>shills will call it a distraction
ftfy

In 2007 Fox news was telling people not to invest in gold because it was unamerican and wouldn't help the individual who did so, in the months/year that followed gold quadrupled in price from $380/ounce to $1500 an ounce. They all fucking lie.

All media must be purged left and right.

Attached: 1547928998124.png (327x300, 144K)

oh no no no

Attached: 98%.png (508x746, 541K)

100% because someone started to dig in and found out the injun in the battle of wounded smirk was doing some stolen valor shit.

where's the video with this kid slamming someones head into the sidewalk?

>It's okay to make shit up as long as you apologize when you get caught dead to rights

10/10 made me reply

there's no such thing as right wing media, just liberals that couldn't get a job anywhere else and jews that recognized a need in the market.

Attached: 1498516605632.jpg (1111x597, 145K)

Crazy thought: the media shouldn’t deliberately lie in the first place.

Attached: 23FADB24-BA3D-488E-8A12-AB794BD0B797.jpg (750x566, 75K)

Sorry what was the buzzfeed thing?

>when new information

It was not new, it was always available. The credible media, basically internet people, did the actual work. The mainstream media is only credible if you think prominence equates to credibility.

Just part of the cycle
>Report on event, avoiding hearsay
>Report on hearsay
>Deflect to wider tangent
>Half-assed statement, maybe
>Report on new event
Attention wanes as the cycle moves past the initial outrage bait stage, but seeds are already sown in the subconscious of everyone who saw the nuancefree headline and sexy thumbnail image on superstimuli platform x.

Attached: magakid.png (415x531, 91K)

I can't even laugh at shit like this anymore.

These deranged leftists are entirely unhinged.

This is what started me down the path. When George Zimmerman was shot, even \b\ thought it was a white supremicist, and as more and more information came out, I watched in shock, as the media doubled down on their initial reporting. Never saw so much evidence that the media was liberal before. I fucking hate the media now and forever.

>bait
This is bait. 2/10

Yeah, it was. Everybody had to walk around with blank faces all day long to remain complicit.

>pic related

Attached: bc3.png (636x773, 8K)

Confirmed /ourguys/