I just bought my first dakimakura and it's a pretty lewd one, but I still live with my family...

I just bought my first dakimakura and it's a pretty lewd one, but I still live with my family. How long can I keep it a secret? What should I do if they find her?

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (770x1000, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3988335
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>dakimakura
I don't really see the point.

It's comfy and feels good to sleep with

It's like a cry for help. There's watching a little anime and then there's going overboard buying a gaudy pillow that will inevitably be stained with semen. It will only announce your sadness and loneliness to your family. I wouldn't have purchased one if I were you.

Buy a second cover that isnt lewd.

Own up to it, it's really not that hard

I have a couple of lewd, but not nude figures and my parents see that shit, I don't care

This might work if you want to be a coward

My fucking God, I would be embarassed as fuck to buy that shit and my family see that.

Anyone who buys this shit over the age of 20 is a sad fucking cringy manchild.

>over the age of 20
More like 15.

Nah 20 these days

Most under 20 look like fucking children and act it.

Dont listen to these phillistines OP, love your daki.
If your parents give you shit about it just shrug it off.

OP, my friend bought me one as a birthday gift and I was worried what my mom would say if she saw it, but she just shrugged it off and joked lightly about it. If your parents truly care for you they won't care about a pillow unless they think that you are going to be forever alone. Your parents want your best for you, and if you express your desire to advance in life even if you happen to have a dakimakura then they shouldn't care.

>express desire to advance
A body pillow is a great expression of that.

Btw this is the daki I got
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3988335

I don't jerk off to it, I just cuddle with her.

What kind of parents do you have? I really don't know if mine would like it.

Stop being rude.

Thank you, you think that if I try to explain it well they will understand?

Attached: 1531636269094.jpg (504x720, 202K)

>wow, adults like comfy and appealing things. fucking cringe, amirite?

Superb taste.
As for hiding it just take the cover off when your not using it and place pretty much anywhere, a folded pillow is small. As for the pillow just put it horizontally on your bed so it just looks like a normal long pillow.

Well I am not sure if I can do that every day.
For now I just hide it under my bed on a rug.

Just make sure you wash it, you degenerate.
Also, reminder that premarital sex with your pillow is a grave sin, so don't do it. Cover her up with a sharpie if necessary.
Fug :DDDD

Du hast nachgelassen. Wo ist deine spitze Zunge geblieben? Dein harscher Ton?

Nah, just shitposting for now.
A weeb with a body pillow isn't really high on my priorities as far as degeneracy goes.

A warm up huh? I noticed that there is more plain stupidity rather than degeneracy around here? Did I get old and start seeing how stupid one is in his youth?

A lot of modern degeneracy, I would say the majority, is just "normal" people doing what they consider to be normal--it's just that the degradation of moral standards means degeneracy is the baseline. In the past, these people would have behaved in a more or less upright fashion with the help and guidance of the community. Only a few have been and are committed degenerates in the sense that they consciously choose immoral actions.

In other words, most of them truly don't know better. So in a sense, it is youthful ignorance/stupidity. I was lucky that I found out about alternatives to modern behavior before I could make mistakes. Most people these days simply don't have that luxury.

I dont think degeneracy rises or lowers over the course of human existence. It just changes in focus and expression. Back in the time bullshit came from Folklore and priests or some crap. Now it spews from the media and Internet.

You could get into a philosophical discussion about what constitutes degeneracy, of course, and I'd agree if you said that humans are fundamentally no better or worse than they have been for the past few millennia, but specific types of degeneracy definitely have gotten more prevalent in society, and Western society in particular has decayed in terms of values over the past century.

It did get worse in some sense. But lets look at other aspects. In china for example a human life is worthless. Slavic people are rude, stupid and slaves to luxury and posers. Southern folks are lazy fucks, dont think ahead and so stuck up in honour and traditions. Just take the mafia. Slaughter folks and yet pray and worship Religion like some saint.

I have seen it. Experienced it. And yet it is better than some muslim shithole or murica. If I leave, only for scaninavia. And even that place is getting rekt.

What the fuck are you guys talking about

OP, just put a black pillowcase over it while you're not using it. Easy and simple.
I will never understand why people buy these things. Just buy a normal body pillow and hug it when you're going to sleep. I used to do it.

Do all your own laundry so no one has a reason to go in your room and see it

Where do I get a plain case like that?
Normal body pillows are boring, hugging them feels much better when you have your cute waifu on them.

That won't prevent my mom from snooping.

Attached: 1533057327880.gif (500x281, 1.11M)