How do i hurt my girlfriend a little once in a while without breaking up...

How do i hurt my girlfriend a little once in a while without breaking up? i figured this way her love for me would grow stronger

Attached: photo_2018-09-20_10-11-08.jpg (483x604, 70K)

Nicotine patch when she's asleep

With a herbal knife remember to avoid vital arteries

Ok my bad, once again

How do i hurt my girlfriend's FEELINGS a little once in a while without breaking up? i figured this way her love for me would grow stronger

Text her "my dumb ass girlfriend is not home, come over will play video game/ watch a movie" and then send "sorry, was sending it to a friend"

Depends on her femininity level. All women want you to mistreat them, but to varying degrees of abuse.

>Very feminine women
They prefer emotional abuse

>Average femininity women
They prefer mental abuse

>Very unfeminine women
They prefer verbal and physical abuse

As emotional beings, women love men more when they give them bad feelings too. That’s why you should use negative stimuli only occasionally to keep her excited for you.

you disappear occasionally for 6-8 hours without notice and offer no explanation and pick her best looking friend and casually say, hey your friend X lose weight she looks good in those pants, skirt, whatever she is wearing that day.

Based and redpilled

>Yare yare daze

Imagine nagging and shit testing a woman as a male. Like does she love or hate it? Maybe her brain implodes?

Unless she's very logical she probably loves it. I think as guys we see good emotions are good and bad emotions are bad but women just enjoy the whole roller coaster ride.

Who the fuck has time for that?

You're going to be spending time with the girl anyway, just throw in the occasional jab instead of sucking her tits all the time

Have you ever been in a serious relationship? We both have work, family obligations, hobbies, etc. We see each other maybe twice a week, and we make the most of that time with fun and sex. Who the fuck has time to pull this bullshit?

Explain to me the logic by which you believe that causing her pain will make her love you more

I dont know why you keep bringing up time. It's just changing your approach to your regular interaction slightly to make it more exciting, it doesn't take any more time than it does to be a supplicating beta fag. But go ahead and keep being intentionally obtuse.

He wants to punch holes in her self esteem so she feels grateful for his attention. It's a scumbag tactic that only works on people that are already damaged or just plain naive. Looking forward to OP's follow up threads on how to hook up with teenage girls because women his own age can spot the red flags on the first date.

Very good. I prefer “accidentally” comparing my girlfriends to other women I hang out with and leaving for a few days before returning calm & happy.

Attached: CCBA55F3-7254-47E4-9EC3-BACFA5E35E88.jpg (400x272, 25K)

Nicotine patch when she's asleep. Then she'll think she can't sleep without you, since she doesn't have it on when you're not sleeping together, causing her emotional pain.

Love it.

Men we live our lives trying to avoid bad feelings or minimize them. We want only the feelgood parts of life. Some men might TOLERATE bad feelings in a Buddhist “this is transient, it will pass” enduring kind of way. But we do not actively enjoy them.

Women enjoy positive emotions in life too, but they need all the others to be really happy and fulfilled. Emotions for a woman is like smell for a dog. He wants to sniff both roses and turds.

Attached: 6E1015D1-1420-4531-9740-EAA0A94C5619.jpg (602x441, 99K)

OP here. basically a more advanced of push and pull technique. push and pull works in seduction, but im looking something on long term relationships. for example when that first spark has faded away

How about you learn to read, idiot?

>I don't think I'm interesting or likable enough to keep someone around on my own, playing games is easier than dealing with my own crippling insecurity

Yippee, and here comes the NPC whiteknight with his pre-programmed non-arguments.

>O-Only s-stupid low self esteem girls enjoy it
>F-Fucking assh-h-holes!
>W-Women are mind readers!

Attached: 5B8FAB9B-33FB-482F-BB47-C8CA9E819A21.png (300x300, 65K)

It doesnt matter how much interesting and/or likable you are. LTR Relationships tend to go down the hill as the time goes by. Anyway, you would know if you ever had one

Being likeable doesn’t keep women around bro. Being a dick does. Occasionally mixing it up with likeability.

If people followed your lame ass “advice” they’d never get their dicks wet.

Attached: D5C41540-2501-43D8-B442-7F9771BEC6E6.jpg (500x314, 61K)

Nobody can read minds, but as girls grow into adults they either gain more life experience or have friends that do. It's no different than a guy telling his friend how to avoid gold diggers or crazy chicks. Wannabe sociopaths like you really aren't that special or unique. You're predictable, and your tactics have a time limit.

I'm married, and I doubt you're older than twenty two.

Devilish

>Nobody can read minds, but as girls grow into adults they either gain more life experience or have friends that do.
Translated from hamster: As women age and become too ugly to get hot jerkboys anymore, they settle for sweet natured wimps and claim it’s what they really wanted all along.

>It's no different than a guy telling his friend how to avoid gold diggers or crazy chicks
Men and women aren’t equal.

>Wannabe sociopaths like you really aren't that special or unique
Not a sociopath or wannabe sociopath, but I am one of a kind.

>You're predictable, and your tactics have a time limit.
I’m not the sort of dude who makes plans. Especially not with expired goods.

Jeez, this reminds me of when I met a tumblr girl IRL and she couldn’t believe I’m alt-right. She was supposed to confront me about how I’m an evil misogynistic baby eating demon rapist. In less than 2 minutes I had her giggling like a fucking schoolgirl and handwaving all the political business just trying to get with me. And because she was attractive and young, she could still land assholes like me.

Attached: 7C3F5320-76ED-48C8-B618-89718045D664.jpg (400x430, 43K)

Today it's "hurr durr I know how all women think ever," and tomorrow it's "those women are so crazy who knows how they work hurr durr." Boring. Nobody can read minds, and that includes you. For example, I genuinely can't tell if you're a troll or a soul-less stereotype of a human, bravo. If the latter, I'm not worried. Your mentality reminds me of pillheads and junkies, and I suspect that your life will follow the same path. A short whirlwind of petty crimes and "fuck you, I got mine" until you have the good grace to overdose or die of something equally stupid. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Sort your shit out fucker

Writing this down for a rainy day

There was a screenshot of some thread of some dude who did that
If someone has it then post it please.

>Today it's "hurr durr I know how all women think ever,"
No, I’m not a mind reader. More like the bitch whisperer.

>tomorrow it's "those women are so crazy who knows how they work hurr durr."
Literally only milqetoast betas who are vaguely aware women are different somehow but don’t wanna rock the boat think this. Oh wow golly, who knows how women work amirite fellas? Happy wife happy life lol (please kill me it’s cheaper than divorce).

>Boring
Goofy shit

>Nobody can read minds, and that includes you
See above. I can’t read my dog’s mind, but I know exactly why he does what he does and how to make him do what I want anyway.

>troll
I prefer Jotunn

>soul-less stereotype of a human
Soul is my favorite holiday genre

>Your mentality reminds me of pillheads and junkies
I can stop anytime I want to bro

*scratch*

>and I suspect that your life will follow the same path
Maybe you’re right. If I don’t stop then I’ll end up in an alleyway eating pussy for a quick fix.

>A short whirlwind of petty crimes
Hey, the sign said take a penny

>fuck you, I got mine
I respect the NAP

>until you have the good grace to overdose or die of something equally stupid
Wait, so I am going to die mid-coitus in a reverse gangbang? Awesome!

>Enjoy it while it lasts.
I m confus

Attached: 753845FF-2F01-4285-91F0-146456D64082.jpg (700x567, 68K)

I prefer well timed cracks about retarded people to this kind of trolling.