I'm a 5'10 girl and I like a guy that hates tall girls. Do I just forget about him or can I do something about this?

I'm a 5'10 girl and I like a guy that hates tall girls. Do I just forget about him or can I do something about this?
He's super tall by the way.

Attached: 23f39ccad99e08cf70a65c93e0b018d2.gif (540x400, 460K)

Go for it as long as you're not taller than him it should be okay

Pics or it didn’t happen

>guys disliking a girl because of a trait that is not being fat or a ugly face

We even like deformed bitches

That sucks. Sorry girl. Go for a shorter guy that likes tall girls.
>tfw 5’8” and chase women basketballers

Search happy short men with tall pretty women.

>t. manlets

>t. incel

Has he gone out of his way to speak to you? No? Then it's over before it began.

When will you learn? This tall girls like manlets is such a stupid meme. ALL GIRLS prefer tall guys.

He has multiple times actually.

Attached: 1503608986046.jpg (542x540, 62K)

If he's not willing to look past the fact that you're tall, then fucking move on

I love tall girls, and short girls

Post feet.

Then make the first move.

Would do but. It's literally impossible. I even talked to a friend of his (which we are really close)and he told me to give up. I really have no idea what to do.

you mean girls sub 5'10. I can confrim that 6'3 amazonian women are sad cause all the shorties get the tall guys. Date whoever you like.

Attached: Kenji.png (272x499, 101K)

he probably likes you and is being tsundere about it

So you haven't tried, but you just know it's impossible based on somebody else's testimony? Find your ovaries and just ask him if he wants to hang out on [day that you are free]. He says no, and doesn't reschedule? Now you don't have to sit from afar and wonder.

Attached: mfw2.png (665x637, 417K)

Ask him out anyways, worst he can do is say no.

We went out one time and he just talked about girls that he made out with and he was really stiff.

Jesus is there anything else you've omitted? Has he asked you out since? No? Then it's over.

I mean he did. He's pretty depressed these days though and he just stays at home. We were supposed to go with some friends yesterday but he just canceled it last minute. Because he wasn't feeling it. Ever since he texted me one time for me to call him but didn't.

What the fuck is your problem? What ELSE are you leaving out?
>Ever since he texted me one time for me to call him but didn't.
Are you saying he texted you, telling/asking you to call him? Don't bother with this fuck, romantically. That's attention seeking behavior of the worst caliber; he could've just called you. Keep him at arm's length until you both graduate high school.

Attached: you're fucking lowering the quality of the board.png (1920x982, 938K)

He's 20something though
I just graduated from High school though indeed.
Why are you so mad, friend?
Wanna talk about it?

Attached: 1502900647921s.jpg (250x230, 7K)

Just upset that the more questions that are asked, the more info you have to divulge instead of just sharing it all in one go.
>He's 20something
And he pulled this shit?
>Ever since he texted me one time for me to call him but didn't.
Keep him at arm's length, user;
>That's attention seeking behavior of the worst caliber; he could've just called you.