My friends think that I am desensitized and a horrible person for defending the two... Is it because of Jow Forums?

My friends think that I am desensitized and a horrible person for defending the two... Is it because of Jow Forums?

Attached: 35ece0d340399e3def2ce14f45d013bd9e1f52ae490c5e69dd059fe9c56fb68d.png (624x951, 488K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rzr9UXpVG0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's nothing wrong with defending two hot aryan men.

What they did was 100% right, but unfortunately also illegal so I blame the law not Chumley and his dad.

Attached: 1537728545469.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

Look at those smooth moves and tell me you wont fall to your knees and worship his BWC

Majestic American body.

Attached: 990_20180923203626542.jpg (608x532, 178K)

Whether or not they are found to be legally not guilty of murder, they killed a man over a mattress being somewhere they didn't like. Everyone involved is the lowest form of human, sustaining themselves through being professionally poor and uncivilized.

>What they did was 100% right

Bullshit. If it was you idiots wouldn't have tried to act like they didn't shoot him when he was on the ground.

>My friends think that I am desensitized

ask you friend how many times a day he gets upset over
>yemen
>somalia
>libya
>afghanistan
>iraq
>mali
>nigeria
>niger
or any of the other places the us governement routinely murders people

throw your refuse in their lawns then accuse them of being desensitized, horrible people the moment they object.

Its why we have a left and a right on the political spectrum we simply dont all have the same views even here on Jow Forums it seems that we are 50/50 split on if it was wrong or not dont worry about it.

He's right Cocksucker

Good meme idea. Badly executed.

>Whether or not they are found to be legally not guilty of murder, they killed a man over a mattress being somewhere they didn't like.

No, they killed a man for screaming death threats at them and then attacking them. I swear, Leftism is a mental disorder. You guys are seriously deranged.

Also, they will be acquitted, and if you don't believe that, look up the Stand Your Ground law. What they did was 100% legal.

>retard came to the area to illegally dump trash
>come out unarmed to confront the piece of shit with son
>get into argument with the trash dumper
>argument escalates and the father son duo goes back to arm themselves
>come out, armed
>argument escalates quickly there on
>the trash dumping nigger starts chimping out with the escalation
>makes verbal threats
>father son duo escalate as well
>trash nigger assaults the father
>white trash shoot the trash nigger

In legalise they are culpable for escalation, especially when they could've gone back in and called the cops, or when they came out to maintain distance while escalating with arms.

I believe the courts will inference how the police function, as in the cops don't draw their weapons unless there is an immediate and credible threat of violence against them. Police will try to deescalate a situation if possible prior to shooting. Lastly citizens don't quite have the same license to escalate and kill, especially when few civilians have training with hostile conflict.

>those guys are probably gonna get prison raped

Attached: 1536905983380.jpg (960x960, 150K)

RIP Orange. May his family find closure and peace.

>Bullshit. If it was you idiots wouldn't have tried to act like they didn't shoot him when he was on the ground.

Don't mess with Texas, pussy.

Attached: 1487685390012.png (830x1262, 716K)

Fuck your friends, Jow Forums should be thankful for these two fine men, and the dead methhead. The fucking memes alone justify this entire incident. Trash taking out trash while defending a pile of trash. You couldn't write this timeline if you tried. Just be thankful for the spicy memes.

Attached: 1537554747826.gif (344x499, 3.68M)

They were sooooo wrong. You're evil, calling evil good and good evil. He was possessed, no reason to shoot him.

Yes it is.

These two fat mutants are clearly guilty of murder. Duck the retards on Jow Forums who don't understand the law.

Attached: 1537650340291.png (2518x1024, 297K)

>He was possessed, no reason to shoot him
>was possessed
>no reason to shoot him
>reason to shoot him

Attached: 1537722541575m.jpg (1024x727, 61K)

Attached: 1537562028232.jpg (1024x416, 66K)

I just like watching retards kill each other. There, I said it.

There's no one "right" in feudin', it just is.

And it happens more than you think. We just see one being televised. Happens here, happens there, and it happens everywhere.

Funny and correct use of the meme
Not funny and propaganda tier

They went into that situation hoping the guy would give them an excuse to shoot. Whether or not the law is on their side that is what they did. They wanted to be in that situation. They wanted to enrage him. They wanted to use their guns. They probably will get off, technically. But they are still low IQ, poor, simpletons who sought out a situation where they would be technically allowed to stand their ground.

Finally someone said it! Fuck the Millers

My fat lesbian coworker was laughing at the video on friday during work. I was surprised that she backed the two guys with the gun. She was a butch lesbian it is Arizona though so I guess its not too crazy.

>they killed a man over a mattress being somewhere they didn't like. Everyone involved is the lowest form of human, sustaining themselves through being professionally poor and uncivilized.
spoken like a true cuck. what ever happened to "live free or die" faggot? i bet youre the kind of pussy who'd allow himself to be cucked over a mattress. pathetic.

Attached: 1537671434825.jpg (931x524, 201K)

Illegal? hardly. Zimzam 2.0 my dude, we gonna have a good time

First sentence, first lie. Why are you such a mongoloid?

Fuck you, meet me at the dumpster leaf faggot.

Attached: 1537718761031.jpg (960x626, 27K)

Delusional

If Zimmerman accosted Treyvon shirtless with his gun out he would have been found guilty, just like these two retards will be.

No it isn't.
You're just an asshole.

This guy is fucking awesome

So I just kind of walked into this. Sauce?

How Jow Forums would have handled the situation in Orange Shirt's shoes

>hillbillies enter with guns
>"eh boy, betta pick uuhhp yer mattress boy we own dis here dumpstah"
>SIR YES SIR! YOU HAVE A GUN SO I WILL DO WHAT YOU SAY!
*gets on ground to lick boots*
>Is my groveling sufficient SIR?!
>SIR YES SIR YOU MAY FUCK MY WIFE YOU HAVE A GUN SIR
>THANK YOU SIR FOR DEMONSTRATING YOUR 2ND AMMENDMENT RIGHTS AND EJACULATING INSIDE MY 2/10 WIFE

Attached: 1444780464834 (1).jpg (480x371, 20K)

This fucking leaf gets it

i'm pretty sure Jow Forums would have handled the situation by bringing guns to a gun fight instead of a bat, idiot leaf.

How a leaf would have handled the situation.

>sucks dogs dick behind dumpster

Attached: 1537722148842.jpg (999x799, 522K)

I know that's how you do things in Canada, but you shouldn't apply Trudeauism to the rest of the world.

Attached: 1537737296719.png (991x731, 508K)

>guy with gun says stop fucking with me or ill shot you
>retard proceedes to keep fucking with him
regardless of events leading to the video the retard in orange provoked them

how Jow Forums would have actually addressed the situation
>I disagree with you sir, this is a neighbourhood dumpster on public land and I believe I am entitled to leave it here, it shall be removed within 1 week and if not I shall ensure it is removed from this location personally
and if altercation continues
>return to my house
>call police non-emergency number and inform them that neighbours keep moving rubbish im legally placing on dumpster onto my property
>wait for authorities to deal with them

in cancuckistan they just bend over and spread their cheeks non-threateningly.

Yeah probably.

>In legalise they are culpable for escalation, especially when they could've gone back in and called the cops
In Canada, yes. In Texas? Fuck no, you have Castle Doctrine Law & Stand Your Ground, they were illegally trespassing and dumping while brandishing a weapon and making repeated death threats.

Fmaybe get a couple yearsather will walk, son

Attached: 3020194.jpg (620x400, 68K)

"Muh guns"..... I couldn't finish the 7th grade but by God I can own a gun

Yes....and what's your point???

Low iq brainlet unreasonably taking lives. LAND OF THE FREEEEE

dont threaten armed men that youre going to kill them and you wont get shot. see how easy that is?

Yes do this instead

>guy with guns manufactures argument with retrard neighbour
>brings guns when eventual argument happen
>taunt.exe
>shoot retard and score my first Facekill

Life is not vidya pol

It was a little hard to tell what was happening in the video but to me it seemed to be a crazy person shouting "I'll kill you! I'll kill you!" and then I believe he brandished a baseball bat in a threatening manner while moving towards them, whereupon they ended his life.

If that's what happened, which as I say it was hard to tell what all was happening in the video, that's self defense. There's no expectation of them tackling him and handcuffing him, nor is their an expectation of them trying to flee (they are standing their ground).

Why are you friends with faggots?

Go to cgspay.com to put some commissary money on these heroes' accounts. They need plenty of honey buns to keep their tactical muffin tops in tact.

They killed a man for goading them and threatening them by repeating "I'll kill you"
They probably knew the guy was a dangerous criminal
KEKNADIAN LEAFS BLOWN THE FUCK OFF MY LAWN

defending their own property against a man who, after threatening to kill them, attacked them with a deadly weapon?

Threats cause no harm faggot. Check your sensitivity at the door.

how about after i blow your brains out all over the dumpster i move in with your family and fuck your wife?

YEEESSSSS.... WHAT IS YOUR POINT NIGGER?!?!?!

youtu.be/Rzr9UXpVG0M

Violate the NAP, get capped. KYS commie.

Attached: shirtless rednecks.jpg (1280x720, 604K)

First 2 shots were justified

All subsequent shots were not, if any of those shots from the shotgun prove to be the cause of death the young fat man earned himself a Darwin award

They were next door neighbors and technically closer to orange schizo's house.

>Threats cause no harm faggot. Check your sensitivity at the door.
they did in this situation. thats how you get 1 less retard.

It's because you're friends are cocksuckers.
Tell them not to come within 3 feet of you or you will kill them.

Well killing someone over a trash dispute is pretty petty and low IQ but the dude in the orange shirt was also dumb enough to charge at two guys brandishing guns when the appropriate response would be to back off and just call the cops.

>a fucking leaf

Attached: get the tac 14.jpg (500x606, 131K)

Doubt it

>The fucking memes alone justify this entire incident.
Agreed.

Attached: 1537646536973.png (1000x652, 374K)

Castle doctrine typically only applies to the castle, not the grounds.

This. Thank you Kek!

Attached: 1537559811191.gif (222x533, 131K)

Millers are real Americans and did nothing wrong

Only newfags disagree

I'M GOING TO SHOVE A HOT FIRE POKER UP YOUR ASS! So now you are within your rights to kill me because I just threatened you? Grow up nancy

Baseball bats cause plenty of harm though

Remember guys, vote Miller for Govern of Texas!

Attached: Miller_the_Distiller_of_Justice.png (480x360, 295K)

>lolxDitsafightabouttrash
How fucking low IQ do you need to be to not understand what's happening?

Attached: 1494544005214.jpg (250x177, 5K)

if you were coming after me with a fire poker. absolutely. i'd plug you before you even got to the "up your ass part."

Nobody mentions that orange shirt threw the bball bat at them.

True, but he never used it or even raised it for that matter

if you are brandishing said hot fire poker and begin advancing on someone, yes they have every right to defend themselves from you.

an old video has surfaced of Kavanaugh killing a man

Someone please send me this video, I haven't seen it and it's all anyone talks about

>They went into that situation hoping the guy would give them an excuse to shoot.

Why does that even matter, the guy still earned himself a bullet. I'd wager the world is a better place without his mentally ill ass running around now. Why do you faggots insist on siding with him, does he remind you of yourselves or something?

Attached: 1441942620400.webm (1080x608, 1.45M)

Orange wasn't "going after" anyone. Yelling in someone's face doesn't constituents murder

yeah seems like he did off camera

No. It's just Murica and how "Yurofags" imagine you to be anyway. Or Tyrone.

Attached: huge.png (1265x793, 1.08M)

A real nigga would pay someone else

Attached: Rae-Carruth.jpg (618x412, 94K)

doubt it

Attached: 1537669219725.jpg (534x668, 137K)

no true australian would post like you

Attached: why_do_they_throw_rocks.jpg (700x319, 72K)

That's not true at all. The son wasn't armed initially and the old man is probably always carrying, as is his right. Old people have the right to protect themselves from 6'6" 230lb methheads.

Attached: 1537591006074.jpg (426x812, 84K)

They are just soft. We now have a culture now where everyone has been sheltered from the sheer brutality that is reality. Most western Europeans have forgotten this brutality of life and don't know how to react. If we don't dig deep and sort our shit out we are done really.

Well I'm team Orange so I guess we'll agree to disagree...

men with balls know they did the right thing

Attached: knoife.jpg (611x625, 112K)

If you start fights with intention to escalate to murder you have committed premeditated murderer.

If you would have said that with the poker in your hand I would shot you twice in the head and one in the chest.

Why do you lie to us, hans?

Attached: bfaee445cc7dc4b0d91f6f92f03f7c4a.jpg (474x350, 22K)

>They need plenty of honey buns to keep their tactical muffin tops in tact.

reported to reddit for fat shaming

Attached: the_horse_knows.jpg (736x1112, 197K)