I’m a high school senior and I’m planning on going out of state for college...

I’m a high school senior and I’m planning on going out of state for college. Should I try for a gf at this point or just wait?

Attached: 1BFB1DB2-B33B-4F87-B1AD-BB69E95047D9.jpg (2730x4096, 2.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
psycnet.apa.org/record/2010-25811-011
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have you thought about how you would "try for a gf"?

There is a girl who likes me and she’s pretty cute, but I don’t know how worth it it is to just break up with her at the end of the year

Literally nothing you do now matters anyway. Just ask her out and see where it goes. There are no downsides.

I suppose, but I don't want it to turn into another source of stress on top of my schoolwork, extra-curriculars, college apps, figuring out how I'm going to afford moving away.

Just do it faggot. In the worst case you can always break up. You will regret it later if you don't try now.

>Literally nothing you do now matters anyway.
Except permanently wrecking a girl's ability to pair bond just because you can't keep it in your pants.
If OP wants the experience, fine, but he shouldn't fornicate.
Good luck, but remember not to use her only to discard her afterward.

Attached: 1490346388820.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)

Sure I’ll do it this week. This year hasn’t had any major drama yet.

I mean I still have the v card, but already had 3 short term “relationships” in the last two years

Why have you returned? Weren't you taken away by the white coats? You are an autistic broken record. Just go away, nobody wants to see you repeat your incel cult memes every day all day long.

Don't listen to him, he is a mentally ill shitposter

I mean yeah, but he’s got a point in that I shouldn’t fuck her then leave. I try not to be an asshole.

That's fine, I'm just saying to keep this stuff in mind. And who knows? While it's unlikely and you shouldn't get your hopes up, a relationship with this girl might last far longer than just this year.

>Why have you returned?
Because my work is not yet complete.
>Weren't you taken away by the white coats?
I would imagine it's a more likely outcome for the guy who shows willful ignorance of opposing beliefs and repeats himself verbatim in his outrage. Yeah, I'm an autist, but at least I have sources for what I say. You've done nothing in the months we've interacted but say I'm "insane" (an unverifiable statement and irrelevant to the information at hand).

> Just go away, nobody wants to see you repeat your incel cult memes
Says the member of the hedonist cult. These are verifiable statistics drawn from multiple sources, and if you've bothered to read my posts without an active hate boner, you'll see that I have no positive feelings towards incels. They are individuals who desire premarital sex but can't get it--so they're far from paragons of morality. I'm not going to go around claiming I'm a saint, either--it's not hard to stay a virgin as a man, all I have to do is not talk to people. But again, who I am as a person is completely separate from the fact that promiscuity in all its forms is detrimental to relationships and society as a whole.

Also, I know full well YOU don't want to see information which contradicts your worldview. That's precisely why I keep posting it. You want me to go away? Post sources of your own that show I really am insane. I promise to show that post more respect than what you've afforded me.

He doesn't want you to have sex because he is a raging incel and other people having sex hurts his feefees

Still waiting on the sources.
Think of me what you will. I don't want to get into another pointless lecture of the other guy on my character being irrelevant.

Here's a few more sources on the subject (and note that despite the degenerate's screeching, he never has any sources with him, just insults for me).

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2012.00996.x/abstract
>Bivariate results suggested that delaying sexual involvement was associated with higher relationship quality across several dimensions. The multivariate results indicated that the speed of entry into sexual relationships was negatively associated with marital quality, but only among women."

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1741-3737.2003.00444.x/abstract
>"I find that premarital sex or premarital cohabitation that is limited to a woman's husband is not associated with an elevated risk of marital disruption. However, women who have more than one intimate premarital relationship have an increased risk of marital dissolution."

psycnet.apa.org/record/2010-25811-011
>"Both structural equation and group comparison analyses demonstrated that sexual restraint was associated with better relationship outcomes, even when controlling for education, the number of sexual partners, religiosity, and relationship length."

Actually, it's because of stuff like the sources above.
>everyone before 1965 was a raging incel
Imagine believing history began with your date of birth. If anyone should be justifying certain beliefs, it should be you, the one who is the product of a historical aberration.

>out of state for college
mistake unless family wealthy or big grant

I currently live on an island in the Pacific Ocean. I need to get away and see the real world.

Can you post on Jow Forums or Jow Forums so I can get your flag?

how many schools have you shot up this month?

Not an argument

what meds are you prescribed?

Nothing serious, only a twice-daily regimen of antipsychotics and battery acid.

It’s Hawaii

Shit.
Hoping for a US minor outlying islands. One day...