Welp, folks found out I'm gay this weekend, and the shitstorm still won't let up

Welp, folks found out I'm gay this weekend, and the shitstorm still won't let up.

To keep it short: mom and dad are considering disowning me. We live in Louisiana, and they're (sadly) your stereotypical, backdrop hillbilly, Trump supporting rednecks. My siblings also aren't... happy with my lifestyle choices, so to speak; and are trying to distance themselves as conveniently as possible. Plus, every one of our relatives (that I'm aware of) aren't exactly as bad as my family, but they're pretty damn close.

Either way, it looks like I'm being thrown out in the near future. I don't have any friends or partners to go to. But since we live close to the middle of nowhere, rent is pretty cheap. However, I don't have a job, and I can assure you that no one in close proximity will want to hire a gay. And we live in a small enough area for word to get around (from my family in particular).

In short, this sucks, and comes at a time when I possibly cannot deal with it.

Anyway, how my folks found out:
>mom found my buttplug
>while I was wearing it

Attached: gun-to-head.jpg (1024x980, 548K)

#itgetsbetter

Easy fix. Whore yourself out on grindr every night for a place to stay. Work in the daytime, get laid every night, have a place to sleep while satisfying your homosexual promiscuity. So much win for you, dude.

It's better that it happened now than later. Imagine getting a bf and having to hide that. See if you can crash at someone elses place or if you have any money move to a bigger city. New Orleans and such has to be pretty liberal.

do you even wanna like in the bumfuck south surrounded by worthless white trast your whole life anyways? move away, get a job, get some money, your family will be begging you for it then. best of luck to you

>" I can assure you that no one in close proximity will want to hire a gay."

Either you live in a town of 100 people, or you're making excuses or seeking attention. No one will know you are "a gay" unless you absolutely advertise it or mention it to your employer (have no clue why anyone would do that)

>mom found my buttplug
>while I was wearing it

this has to be satirical bait. How does your mom find your buttplug while you're wearing it?

either way move away from your shitty location and start anew

Attached: Snip20160706_1.png (325x336, 60K)

I moved out of Louisiana as soon as I was 18 and never looked back. Have a qt bf and go to school, everything. It's gonna be ok man

How'd she find it

You don’t even have to be gay to enjoy getting pegged so I don’t see why your mom finding a butt plug would confirm that you’re gay, just perverted.

Since they are rednecks you could have tried telling them you have anal leakage.

Move to NOLA or Baton Rouge.

have you tried "not being gay"?

their are plenty of women out there who will wear a strapon and fuck you in your ass if that makes you feel good. And for what its worth a tight puss feels about the same as a tight asshole so your dick really wont know the difference.

Also women are prettier, generally, than men. So its easier to find a woman you'll actually find attractive.

>have you tried "not being gay"
only on Jow Forums do I expect idiots like you.

Attached: fish-spongebob-angry-yet-puzzled.png (1000x1000, 645K)

its a legitimate question.
just because you figured out you like having your ass stimulated doesnt mean a life of heterosexual fulfilling relationships is off the table.

STOP, you should just move to a liberal state now get away from these toxic people in your life

There might be shelters specifically for lgbtq kids or teens and young adults in your area. I suggest you call a gay hotline (lol there is a more formal word but I’m keeping this) to get better advice than what Jow Forums can offer you

>implying a woman with a strapon is actually similar to a man with a penis

Are you saying you like penis? Cuz that would be like gay or something.

If you want him to not be gay, you need to give him a real alternative.

I'm a different dude. I'm just saying it's kinda gay to like penises.

Bet any money though you'd start hating on whenever transgender people are mentioned though

Then I guess I"m kinda gay.

My repertoire of third grade insults is unfortunately lacking responses to someone admitting they're gay.
Any ideas?

poop-head
unless he's, you know, into that sort of thing