So as of this morning, my girlfriend is giving me a cold shoulder and refusing to text me most of today...

So as of this morning, my girlfriend is giving me a cold shoulder and refusing to text me most of today. She and I had a tiny argument a night before but it was not that big of a deal for her to get worried, but lately she has been acting weird. I already apologized to her about some stuff this morning.. but she told me she was gonna "hit me up after work hours"... which never happened.

I went and checked WhatsApp and social media (which is where we usually communicate with each other), and she keeps appearing online and offline, checking my messages and stuff but not bothering to reply. She also left one of the group chats I was in with her best friend (who is her cousin and a good friend of mine from school), but she did not remove me from social media or anywhere else.
Neither of them are talking to me for some reason. She also randomly started "typing" to me on the app but then disappeared again without saying anything.

How do I get my gf to be responsive? She is acting like something is wrong and won't tell me anything at all.

Attached: 7916eaf374ab2da6b6f7b38d641ef609f18a2e54_full.jpg (184x184, 8K)

something is wrong and I wager you're going to find out what shortly

Attached: 1536986733781.jpg (1964x1294, 1.03M)

What was last night's argument about, and what was the apology for the "stuff" this morning?

Well to put things simple: she went on vacation for a week or so, and I knew she would be enjoying and not texting often because of bad signal and reception overseas. And then one day she tells me she's "not gonna come back till the following week and plans adjusted" and that was without my knowledge or anything so I got curious as to why.. later in the weekend she apparently video chats me and says "hey i got home now!" and she was playing a game with me where she was joking about leaving next week from vacation but in reaity she was doing her original plan to come home and surprise me back in the states.

Fast forward a bit.. now I inquire about why she turned off her Snapchat locations and social media and stuff and she told me "it was done to hide the truth from you that i was gonna come home early and what not". And I was like ohhh okay I get it, but then later this morning, I questioned her about locations and stuff and she felt like I was interrogating her again.. so she now stopped talking to me. I already apologized so much to her, and she still doesn't care seems like.

best you can do is talk to her and be like 'hey, you've been acting strangely, what's up'? and she'll tell you. it's probably not good though.

You know what she did? She did something stupid. That's ok. We do stupid stuff sometimes because we think it'll be funny or, in her case, she wanted to surprise you. I'm on board with you thinking that's ridiculous.
And so at some point you notice her locations are off because if she's trying to surprise you that's a reasonable thing to do.* You question her about it because that kind of behavior can be suspicious and she tells you.
Then you ask her again after saying you understood. Turning locations off can be sketchy behaviour and, it seems, you didn't trust her when she said it wasn't. Or you lied when you said you understood before. Either way it's a breach of trust.
This cold shoulder is pretty intense though. Looks like you've gotta wait until it thaws. I'd keep reminding her you exist, but I wouldn't grovel much. Her behaviour, if she's being honest with you, is extremely weird.

*It is never reasonable to let your friends or SOs know where you are at all times.

>she lied to you and wanted to catch you doing something wrong
>gets mad when you turn the tables on her
>she was the one being dishonest

She was dishonest from the start. Why do women think what they consider to be white lies are ok? and if you can them out on it, they act like your the bad guy, and because they litterally have no argument, they just give you the silent treatment to see if they can get you to give in and drop it/ not call them out.

Not only is it weird, it's straight up pure emotional cruelty and manipulation. Most women do this regularly and get away with it because "that's just how women are". Women have a more covert (dishonest and manipulative) communication style. Instead of being direct they resort to games. You wonder why normal men consider women lesser than them.

Also she breached trust first. He probably said he understood because he was trying to just drop it and let it go, but his gut is making him feel suspicious. He did absolutely nothing wrong. She's being a manipulative and dishonest bitch, which is betrayal. She might as well just cheat already.

OP here. Update: Her friend told me "she needed space so she's unresponsive atm".

Id drop her she sounds like a real nigger

Well that's not helpful. At least someone's talking. Any chance of getting more information from this friend?

If she was not hiding something this honestly would not be such a big deal, but the way she is acting is suspicious.

Dump that immature thot and find yourself a REAL woman, OP

She cheated on you.

Uhhhh dude. There’s a reasonable chance she got porked by foreign cock. You have a lot of glaring flags that don’t appear red because of your rose tinted glasses you’re currently wearing.

She always told me she's not a fan of getting cheated on. It happened to her before and now she claims to be "super loyal" whenever she is dating a guy.

That’s totally a false flag...

I just tried. She is not budging though. They must have video chatted today for sure to discuss topics about me.

Wow she sounds childish. Unable to face the issue and playing games. Break her off and go find a woman and not a girl

This.

Plus anytime someone says they hate playing games that means they are the biggest game player out there. That just adds to the drama.

100% this

you should tell her that she needs to talk to you and come clean or you're leaving her.

when she says no, then tell her you're breaking up. the end.