>"I'm feeling depressed and unmotivated"
JOIN THE ARMY
>"I just broke up with my gf and I feel lonely"
JOIN THE ARMY
>"I'm unemployed and don't know what to do"
JOIN THE ARMY
>"My dog died"
JOIN THE ARMY

Are you fucking serious? I'm not even american, and even if I was, joining the army would be an option lower than actually killing myself.
What is wrong with you americans? Way too brainwashed?

Attached: 1537681520122.jpg (211x290, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/culture/hay-festival/11639746/Post-traumatic-stress-disorder-is-higher-in-drone-operators.html
livescience.com/47475-drone-operators-develop-ptsd.html
watermark.silverchair.com/milmed-d-13-00501.pdf?token=AQECAHi208BE49Ooan9kkhW_Ercy7Dm3ZL_9Cf3qfKAc485ysgAAAjswggI3BgkqhkiG9w0BBwagggIoMIICJAIBADCCAh0GCSqGSIb3DQEHATAeBglghkgBZQMEAS4wEQQM_Jt1ESiv0R1f5VfJAgEQgIIB7oCz5Yq39SQHO_5PHnmG9wEHVnooVLaGLv1OpjJgbpzSnupFx0QW-SLu1KTefp4Ms41LR0j-3NSiZXZvwNgFi4DD7pVRSVi7s3tud3a9W2AaeKPSS4LJdF0fVyXyuIbyYyK4V7jLgqv6eHmgzU6Kza03UtKk8q6-kMc6LH9ovM6qW6PEnclzu86O17p4hYyqGYlKjTunCk6YWMYr0MDsbpN3Wgz5cNfQ2nk-VqDMBFbP4ToVa_UDSqki_9yM_Rkw5qMKrOo96t5KzOguVgLO3z0DYxbnJNbSjftOhkMdlgWGVpxtWR24R1s2lz9L2MoowzI9EuXYnWV2k6lpl_W7G7pCDwa_LCyGrdfdXqXC69ahMQXiXut2hwdPJFGcWywZpvDtn50XpRQ2ZJkvLo_mZ1XQoRmHFvUZsAT2ahxx3cWI7lUPIOYnZ2rhkXgbKdxvNZWRC6385QybS0XYXz1Pz6Kg0HYVrhNAwOsPDSirWToiy2R_ptKkpE3yZ5EvWY97UvT6ktWUPpBmxPI7Gu9E47TynPLU1Fysogp29Sx0J7k9CMZoAvugOgyHmg6lAS3pxiFbSPfs-3xsb6y3xDx6F0Xz9sHwcl6i67mvPIl8cW-EhguzqgShIIM339A34CgToSU_VGet9tkqo9TWmgnH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Recruiters actually hang out on websites like these and post ads all the time, they're trying to snatch up the desperate.

>feeling depressed
>Just join army

Yeah unless you're diagnosed in which case you have to be off meds for a year and have permission from your doctor that you're well enough to go into the military and even then you have an eye on you in case you relapse

>implying it's only Americans
Do you have autism, some countries like Switzerland have conscription and mandatory service, I'm sure they find it enjoyable enough to project it onto you

Have you tried joining the army?

I'm not an American either, but I sort of get where they're coming from. Army creates structure. There's someone always telling you when to get up, what to do, when to do it and how to do it, and when to go to sleep after everything is done. For anyone struggling with basic things in life, such structure and order can be a lifesaver. Jow Forums is a board where a lot of posters seem to have trouble coping with day to day life, so in comparison to suicide, as you suggested, enlisting might not be half that bad an idea, at least it offers some time to reconsider and an opportunity try something else before resorting to the final solution.

>Switzerland
>mandatory service

Kek, inform yourself.

>shitposting
What else would I expect here

I was considering it but ppl say im gonna die. Ill contact a recruiter

The longer I stay here the more runway I use up and the closer I am to completely crashing, but at the same time I don't want to become the first act of Full Metal Jacket. What else can I do to completely remove myself from my current situation and not die?

Newsflash. You'll just as certainly die even if you don't join the army

Anyone who hears "army" and goes 'yer gonna die!' is a retard.

>go on Jow Forums
>ask for advice on diverse situations
>"I'm feeling depressed and unmotivated"
GET Jow Forums
>"I just broke up with my gf and I feel lonely"
GET Jow Forums
>"I'm unemployed and don't know what to do"
GET Jow Forums
>"My dog died"
GET Jow Forums
>I need to learn for my exams
GET Jow Forums
>I need to become a programmer expert
>GET Jow Forums
>I need to learn how to talk
GET Jow Forums

Are you fucking serious? I'm not even fat/skinny and out of shape, and even if I was, getting Jow Forums would be an option lower than actually going outside and acting like a sperg 24/7.
What is wrong with you americans? Way too brainwashed? Way too dumb and addicted to testosterone and adrenaline? You have problems, man.

To be honest, joining the army allowed me to get my life back on track, have a job that I enjoy and finally move out of my parents' house
Not American tho, I'm French

>no sense of humor.

Dude, when has anyone who told that to a prospective recruit not been 100% serious?

If we can't make fun of people on welfare, who can we mock?

Niggers

To be fair get Jow Forums is a good advice to someone with depression

what? does you country even have a military service laws or requirement?
Join the army (for a short time), finish your duty with the country, thats a way to get out of all the mess

No is not, you'll just be Jow Forums with depression

I lurk this board every morning before work starts and I rarely ever see joining the army as advice. However, if you're an unmotivated, depressed piece of shit who hates his current life and wants to leave it behind, the army, at least the US army, takes you away from your old life, and forces you to shape up, ignore how you're feeling, and get your work done. Then after a few years of running your life for you, it puts you back into society with resources like the GI bill funding uni and cheaper home loans and all kinds of stuff. Plus redneck americans (a sizable portion of the population) will be thanking you, buying you beers, and validating you during all that time. Conservative women have ladyboners for soldiers in a way that regular women have ladyboners for firemen.

I wish I joined, but my hippie parents (yes, actual hippies) convinced me not to. Sucks, because at age 28 I'm a directionless wageslave who's had a shit time of his 20s. The army would've at least been something different than this dreary shit I could reminisce on.

This is definitely more common.

Man the fuck up and join the Marines

sounds like you should join the army buddy

If there's nothing better in your life you may as well get the benefits and the eventual ptsdbux

If you wish you had enlisted then go enlist.
>but I'm 28
I wish you weren't stupid.

>conscription and mandatory service

Yeah in which case they wouldn't be faced with the conundrum of people telling them to join the army, cause they would have already joined the army.

Generally speaking, first-world countries with mandatory service actually does a whole lot of good for young men they come out stronger and more disciplined and with some sort of professional skills or refined interest.

Then on the other hand, countries that are like CAN'T AFFORD SCHOOL? ARE YOU A FUCKING LOSER THAT WANTS TO KILL PEOPLE? UH DO YOU LIKE VIDEO GAMES TOO I GUESS? JOIN THE ARMY BRO have those young men come out the other end with PTSD and really nothing else to show for it for the most part.

Why would a drone technician or a loadmaster have PTSD

telegraph.co.uk/culture/hay-festival/11639746/Post-traumatic-stress-disorder-is-higher-in-drone-operators.html

livescience.com/47475-drone-operators-develop-ptsd.html

watermark.silverchair.com/milmed-d-13-00501.pdf?token=AQECAHi208BE49Ooan9kkhW_Ercy7Dm3ZL_9Cf3qfKAc485ysgAAAjswggI3BgkqhkiG9w0BBwagggIoMIICJAIBADCCAh0GCSqGSIb3DQEHATAeBglghkgBZQMEAS4wEQQM_Jt1ESiv0R1f5VfJAgEQgIIB7oCz5Yq39SQHO_5PHnmG9wEHVnooVLaGLv1OpjJgbpzSnupFx0QW-SLu1KTefp4Ms41LR0j-3NSiZXZvwNgFi4DD7pVRSVi7s3tud3a9W2AaeKPSS4LJdF0fVyXyuIbyYyK4V7jLgqv6eHmgzU6Kza03UtKk8q6-kMc6LH9ovM6qW6PEnclzu86O17p4hYyqGYlKjTunCk6YWMYr0MDsbpN3Wgz5cNfQ2nk-VqDMBFbP4ToVa_UDSqki_9yM_Rkw5qMKrOo96t5KzOguVgLO3z0DYxbnJNbSjftOhkMdlgWGVpxtWR24R1s2lz9L2MoowzI9EuXYnWV2k6lpl_W7G7pCDwa_LCyGrdfdXqXC69ahMQXiXut2hwdPJFGcWywZpvDtn50XpRQ2ZJkvLo_mZ1XQoRmHFvUZsAT2ahxx3cWI7lUPIOYnZ2rhkXgbKdxvNZWRC6385QybS0XYXz1Pz6Kg0HYVrhNAwOsPDSirWToiy2R_ptKkpE3yZ5EvWY97UvT6ktWUPpBmxPI7Gu9E47TynPLU1Fysogp29Sx0J7k9CMZoAvugOgyHmg6lAS3pxiFbSPfs-3xsb6y3xDx6F0Xz9sHwcl6i67mvPIl8cW-EhguzqgShIIM339A34CgToSU_VGet9tkqo9TWmgnH

and no obviously not everyone is going to see combat or get PTSD.

Is it actually worth it? I’m worthless in my life rn so I’m enjoying it but in the future I’m going to be fucked by life. I feel like the structure aspect helps a shit ton and I need that in my life. I sit at home all day like a worthless pos. Someone give some serious advice.

Going from complete NEET schlob to boot camp is too much for a lot of people they just bail and never go back. You can get structure in your life without putting your life in the hands of the military.

I’m not fat or anything. I can be productive. I’m just lazy as fuck. I feel like the military can help with that.

In what timeline did I say operator and not technician

Americans are not pro-army and they do not give this advice often, after years in the army I could say it could help you if you are a cringey NEET.

>and no obviously not everyone is going to see combat or get PTSD.

oh whoops whatever, like I said

>and no obviously not everyone is going to see combat or get PTSD.

accidentally the post but you get the idea

fun fact: joining the army makes you more likely to kill yourself