Why are blacks so rude...

Why are blacks so rude, I’m at a technical school right now taking some classes for a field I wanna work in and one of my classes mates is some big black dude.

Yesterday when lunch came around I was getting ready to warm up my food and he says so rudely like

>JUST SO YOU KNOW
IM NEXT DUDE

And I was like ok, didn’t make much of it at first then later try and converse with the guy to try and make friends and his social skills are retarded as fuck I asked how long he’s been taking classes for and he was like UMMMM LIKE ABOUT THREE WEEKS IDK SUMIN LIKE DAY ETC.

I gave up on trying to interact with this guy because of these interactions I’ve had and he just gives off a murderes look, seriously what the fuck is wrong with black people and why do I never feel comfortable around them even though I’ve tried to interact with them and they almost always act the same?

Attached: A495D4DF-AF51-4871-9D4C-F42646AE9075.jpg (399x310, 33K)

That's weird. My good friend who's one of the nicest most caring people I've ever met is black. He's polite to people sometimes too much so.

Looks like the guy you talked to is just an asshole.

Why are whites so rude, I’m at a technical school right now taking some classes for a field I wanna work in and one of my classes mates is some skinny white dude.

Yesterday when lunch came around I was getting ready to warm up my food and he says so rudely like

>JUST SO WE''S CLEAR
IM NEXT SON

And I was like ok, didn’t make much of it at first then later try and converse with the guy to try and make friends and his social skills are retarded as fuck I asked how long he’s been taking classes for and he was like UMMMM LIKE ABOUT THREE WEEKS I RECKON IDK etc

I gave up on trying to interact with this guy because of these interactions I’ve had and he just gives off a lyncherous look, seriously what the fuck is wrong with white people and why do I never feel comfortable around them even though I’ve tried to interact with them and they almost always act the same?

Because niggers will be niggers, no matter how hard you try to turn a primitive ape into a human being.

because culture shock, you both came from different backgrounds
learn to accept this and move on

They grew up in an environment where you have to act tough to survive. Black people that grow up in the suburbs are completely different.

you have blacks, and then you have niggers

that was a nigger.

you can tell the difference by their demeanor, behaviour and general trashy low iq speech.

you can see a similar trend is many races like in whites. you have ever white people, and then you have white trash, same concept.

Attached: 1523088894861.jpg (604x516, 126K)

Maybe he's just rude user
Has nothing to do with being black

This board is meant for people who want actual answers, not echo chambers.

I love the inherent contradiction that exists around this place. The same white guys that become absolutely enraged at the assertion that they are at all responsible for the shitty things that other white guys do are the same morons who come here and demand all black people to explain and take responsibility for the behavior of other black people. I bet any amount of money that if the roles were reversed and I made a thread about how much I hate white people OP would be the first one to come and rage about how its shitty to call all white people racist because of the actions of someone else.

Every white person who is rude to me doesn’t make me think “whites are rude”.

Attached: 0A3EAB3F-FA85-4244-A014-46CAC8428F79.jpg (600x750, 110K)

Spotted the smelly niggers.

Back to africa you fucking monkey.

wow! epic! xD

Spotted the basement dweller

Back to incel

Attached: 0EC5E889-747E-44E9-96A5-CA55BE9EB2C8.png (500x600, 156K)

>Back to africa you fucking monkey.
t. Italian.

Continent I'm on effects whqt I can post on Jow Forums

riddle me this Jow Forums

whites in Europe

build castles , build fleets, have big wars.

black in africa, mud huts and chasing down game to eat ooga booga, no civilization.

>this instant asshurt from dirty unwashed negroids

Lmao, shouldn't you ba queuing up for dem food stamps tyrone?

>everyone that disagrees with me is bllllaaaaaccccckkkkkkk

Attached: 1512527664227.jpg (427x427, 14K)

>ooogaaa boooga uhuhuhuhu fukin rayscis waipeepo we be kangz n shieeeet nigguh uhuhuuh ooga booga

This is how you sound nigger.

Is take him over you any day. Black people in my experience are just more straightforward. You need to learn to accept people for who they are. What you described is like huh? That’s rude?

I think you’re so focused on this preconceived notion you have about all black people being rude that you unconsciously filter out the more reserved, “normal” black people that hate dealing with niggers just as much as you do because they aren’t as loud as them.

Don’t bother talking with people like that, they’re obnoxious fucks for no reason.

>build grand civilizations
>conquer the world
>still can't keep your women from fucking "savages"

Literally you wot

Its a shame when peoples' insulting skills stop developing in middle school.

The old
>i can't fire back so I'll pretend I'm better than this
tactic
A loser classic