My girlfriends family hates me for seemingly no reason. I havent mistreated her, i try to be polite to them...

My girlfriends family hates me for seemingly no reason. I havent mistreated her, i try to be polite to them, i get her gifts and do everything a good boyfriend should do. What can i do?

Attached: stock-photo-written-to-hate-on-a-white-sheet-of-paper-1058037452.jpg (450x320, 145K)

>seemingly no reason
uh huh. come on fgt, out with it. what's the reason?

OP here. Her family thinks women are property and i taught her that she isn't.

Some people just don't like some people.
I would just causally ask them.
>So since me and Stacy are dating I figure I should get more familiar around you since you're her parents and all but sometimes it feels like you don't exactly have a favorable opinion of me. Did I do something wrong?
People, especially parents of your significant others, will be much more receptive to honesty and directness than doing stupid stuff to try and impress them or beating around the bush. When you put the ball in their court if they decide to go "uh... no, I think you're fine." then you said your piece and that's on them for being immature.

What do you mean her family thinks women are property? Her father and brother? What do you mean by property??

OP
Ive asked and they even admit it, her father has even threatened to harm me for being around her, not even about treating her wrong, just for spending time with her.
she was taught women should have any opinion of their own, shoumd do whatever "their man" wants, and have no purpose besides serving men.

Shouldn't*. Ignor incompetence please.

Tell them to go fuck themselves and then piss all over their kitchen table to display dominance.

are the muzzies?

Born and raised as Christian white as can be in america. Dad would probably kill of one of the siblings who dated anyone who wasnt white. So it isnt a race problem at least.

Ah. In that case I would suggest taking 's advice. I do believe in men being the head of the household and making the decisions for the family, I can't vouch for women being brainless maids for their husbands. They ought to read a book and see the contributions females have made to the world.

Don't mind them.

are you some raging degenerate?

Also you should tell her to boss you around and act big when you're around them just to piss them off.

Dont think so, im a straight white male with no criminal record and loyal to my GF, setting up for a career in welding that should be able to support two people.

yes, i'm sure antagonising them would drastically improve relations

huh. oh! teamsters? union gig?

>yes, i'm sure antagonising them would drastically improve relations
You literally mistaught their Christian daughter immoral values of self-love and ego that contradict the foundation of how gender roles in a family unit should function. If you haven't seen how this plays out in other Christian families then let me put it like this: you're lucky they don't disown her, and it's still not too late for that. I don't think you understand the severity of messing with the religious principals instilled in ones offspring, that's like telling a group of 5 year olds God isn't real.
I think we're past the point of improving relations.

>My girlfriends family hates me for seemingly no reason.
From what you've described in the thread, they definitely have a reason. They try to raise their daughter to be a moral woman in a degenerate time, and in you stroll shitting on everything they've done. Barring some actual cult-level stuff like Mormonism, you're torpedoing her own chances at happiness out of self-righteousness.
I bet you're fornicating, too. You're lucky the dad doesn't pay you a visit with a 12-guage restraining order.

So i should stop trying after teaching her that its ok to have different opinions from whatever "her" male thought and that she didn't deserve to be physically attacked for doing so?
Im to much of a beta to even try doing it before marriage.

>Barring some actual cult-level stuff like Mormonism
lol the main mormon church is really no more of a a cult than the vast majority of mainstream religions
some of the FLDS sects are pretty kooky but it's unconstitutional and unconscionable what the feds do to them.

Pussywhipped cucks

Based
Based tripfag

i'm not op m8, i'm curious as to why they're butting heads. given they're not muzzies and he's not a raging degenerate, my next guess is he's from a liberal background, hence the question about whether he's going the union route

>Im to much of a beta to even try doing it before marriage.
Then I misunderstood you, and I apologize. If you stay a gentleman and behave morally, then there's hope yet.

Mind you, I don't really care for "obey at all times" mindsets either, but do keep in mind that this is a core part of her faith and important to her personality and morals. My suggestion to you is let her continue believing it, but to treat her implicitly "equally". Equally in quotes because while she is of equal moral worth (i.e. it's bullshit that behaving immorally to submit to you somehow supersedes her desire for moral behavior), she is not the same as a man. If she was, you'd be gay.
As an example, while you should take the lead in the relationship without question, just frequently ask her opinion on things, even if it doesn't directly relate to her. As for the abuse bit, that's very simple--don't abuse her.

Pentecostals and Mormons are far crazier than most, in my experience.

Ill try that, thank for the recommendation. Though she never liked it (religion) aparently, she just didnt know there was any way besides that until i told her.

Good luck, user.
Remember that you absolutely can't force it. Regardless of whether you think it's good to have different beliefs than what she was taught (even though, with a notable exception of the slave mentality, I would disagree), "breaking her out of it" is unfortunately likely to cause whiplash and really hurt her in the long run--the stereotype of ex-religious girls being whores doesn't exist without reason. Rather than telling her that her beliefs are wrong, simply work within them to treat her well and encourage her.

Also if what you've told me is true, that her dad has physically threatened you even though you're waiting until marriage, he's being an unreasonable loon, especially given the rarity of anyone willing to wait these days.

OP here. I relaize this may help put it into perspective why im scratching my head. Even despite all of the religeon and such he has actually tried to convince her to date the Jewish (heritage) openly satan worshiping guy we know over me.

>I TOLD HER TO STOP LISTENING TO HER DAD

Bro I would cave your head in with a tack hammer if you told my daughter this, I would strangle you with one hand and beat you to death with the other and then chop you to pieces with a butter knife. Do you have any idea what boundaries are?

Probably the only reason her dad hasn't beaten the shit out of you is that hes too old or his wife has told him not to. Like are you fucking kidding me my dude? You are jealous of your girlfriends dad so you want to become her dad, fuck you.

They hate you for a very fucking good reason

Attached: 1478845465044.png (540x545, 116K)

Dude you're exactly as bad as a Jewish Satanist if you're telling a woman to ignore her parents. I can't fucking tell whos worse in that scenario.

You have to kill her entire family... All joking aside, you should probably focus on being a good person rather than being polite and buying gifts. Eddie Haskel from leave it to beaver was polite, but he was a piece of shit. Make sure you're not on drugs, have some kind of life/career plan, if they are religious you would probably need to be a part of their religion, and if you cant join their religion then they will probably never like you. if you really love her, you have to just stay with her regardless of that or anything.

Attached: 56324158795654.jpg (400x394, 38K)

>Her family thinks women are property and i taught her that she isn't.

You are such a beta fuck off loser, hope her dad beats you up in front of her and fucks you like the little pussy faggot you are.

>her father has even threatened to harm me for being around her

Good your a little bitch thats his property and you didnt pass the man test

Good post

>So i should stop trying after teaching her that its ok to have different opinions from whatever "her" male thought and that she didn't deserve to be physically attacked for doing so?

You are a little snake

>They hate you for a very fucking good reason
OP its like this guys said

you cant support their daughter financially. You are undermining her chances of getting a better spouse who wont lead her into a life of shittyness.

Maybe you can try actually being able to financially support her and then proposing to marry her. If you want her dad to not see you as a shithead that is what you need to do.

Be financially able to give her and hypothetical children a financially stable existence.
Be committed to marriage and explain that fact to her family.

I am a father to a daughter and i would hate you too, fyi.

You fucking faggot why did you show her the feminist ideology? I'd be pissed to as a father. All these years trying to keep my daughter a humble virgin and now some faggot comes along and tries to show her the way of feminism and promiscuity. 20 years down the drain.

The father doesn't like you because you're not good enough for her. The only thing you can do is to become good enough, prove you are.

What are your religious beliefs?

You’re really blowing his ideas out of proportion. I don’t agree with changing the ideas of ones children that have been instilled in them since birth, but I don’t believe that telling a woman she isn’t “property” is the same as feminism.

If anything, a woman should be property to her man like a man is to his woman. It should goes both ways, and neither should have an ego over the other, though the man should be the head of the household.

based dad right here.

I had a bf family that hated me when i did nothing. It kept me up wondering why. Till the point i didn't give a fuck and told them to fuck themselves. I felt better
Sometimes people just suck even whem you try hard man. You probably didnt do anything wrong

>You didnt do anything wrong
This statement only applies to two people in all of history

Jesus was one of them right?

No, Brett Kavanaugh and Michael Brown, snowflake. :)

>Grooming her for chad

Based cuckanon

>Brett Kavanaugh
I 100% agree. What am I being distracted from right now though? Mid terms?