I'm 23 and want to start my life already. It all comes down to money. I don't know what to do...

I'm 23 and want to start my life already. It all comes down to money. I don't know what to do. I want a good job but it requires going to college for 4 years and I don't even have the money to move out let alone go to school(no schools are near me, i would have to move out just to go)

I just hate this garbage. It's all about fucking money. Not having some extra zeros in my bank account is the only reason I am where I am.

Attached: 961d6bc5c8d73057794ff726794b02d2fashionmakeupfashionshow.jpg (500x749, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MZxCfb4Z_Ks?t=35s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Calm down, user. What about community college? Do you have any skills? You can always freelance.

>im 23
>i live with my parents
>i have no money

so, why dont you have any money?
No job?
Why no trade job?
Why didnt you go to college when you were 19?

sounds like you failed at life so far.
college is a nightmare for people who dont start on time, the failure/dropout rate is even worse than the already high rates. And if you go for a non meme degree, something with prospects, law, finance, engineering, you'll face even worse failure rates.

I'd give a person in your situation a 1/10 chance of graduating from college with a degree worth having.

so, you should go for a trade. Plumber, electrician, welder, something like that. Pick one of those and google how to get a license for it then follow the process. If all goes well you might be able to have enough money per paycheck to afford for a woman to raise a child with you.

But even then it wont be easy, and you wont be comfortable, and you wont be rich, and you will be exhausted every day, all the time.

There are a lot of people who would just rather abandon the idea of earning a living, and just live off their parents, forever.

In the same boat and I’m gonna sound crazy here but don’t take advice. There’s way too many options. Listen but don’t immediately take the advice.

You sound like a faggot.

That's why I support the idea of a universal basic income. If everyone had the basics covered, food, water, shelter, electric, education and health care, they would actually be able to focus on doing what they need to do to contribute to society instead of worried about becoming homeless.

rant aside, you don't really have to go to college 4 years to make money. Always remember that Bill Gates is a college drop out.

the college helps some, and it hurts others. My siblings for example, they are over $40,000 in debt each because they went to college for 4 years and they didn't get anything out of it. I never spend the money that I don't have, so I'm debt free and college free as well.

everybody wants something, if you can think of it, there's probably people who want it. If you can make crafts, people will buy them on sites like etsy and ebay, if you can play music, people will pay you for it, if you can cook, people will buy your food. You don't have to work for a brand, you can create the brand yourself. It all depends on who you are, what passion or interests you have and what you want to do. Life isn't easy, it sucks quite frankly, but here we are. People make life suck, society with all it's drone-like rules and money. It could be better, but most of the population don't want it to be better, they are powered with greed, distrust and suspicion. If you don't work, you have no value as a human being to them.

This.
not just a faggot, but a massive faggot.
I'm detecting a paradox.
>take my advice, don't take advice

youtu.be/MZxCfb4Z_Ks?t=35s
and you're literally a retarded jobless neet incel

sorry, two votes for you being a faggot. Time to go back to /b/

I can play music well. That's all. The idea that anyone would pay for it, it feels weird.

go away

okay i'm changing my advice for OP

he is a failure at life with no prospects so he should kill himself.

my apologies for suggesting advice that was well thought out and appropriate to op's situation.

it's always weird for us who don't like currency, and don't really understand the reason we need it, to accept payment for our talents. You can get over it though, in fact you really need to in order to survive. If you don't perform in person or have albums already you could start on Youtube, keep popping out music videos of your music, monetize your channel and Youtube will pay you a portion of advertising income. Ask for support through Patreon, gain fans, subscribers and even haters (there are haters for everything and everyone) you just take it with a grain of salt because you can't please everyone.

>That's why I support the idea of a universal basic income. If everyone had the basics covered, food, water, shelter, electric, education and health care, they would actually be able to focus on doing what they need to do to contribute to society instead of worried about becoming homeless.

no

OP is exactly why UBI is a terrible idea.
losers like him want to sit around all day playing video games while people like me pay taxes. Not fair, he should kill himself if he cant figure out how to not suck at life.

You asked for advice, you got some. Take it or leave it.

you need to get off this forum, like yesterday. This is an advice thread, this is not /b/ we are here to help people, not be total jackasses like you seem to be. That's all just my advice though, for the better of everyone on here.

That wasn't advice. Stop samefagging moron.

my advice to op was appropriate.
my advice to you is to be honest with people when you give them advice.
blowing sunshine up a losers ass is not helping anyone
also you can kill yourself if you like. thats always an option for you.

I don't think that's what OP wants, but if it were, I'd be happy to work so that others may live comfortably and play video games. I think people like you are the reason life isn't fair, none of us asked to be born yet here we are. we are one big family, humanity, and should look out for each other. Killing yourself can be harder than you might imagine, I've tried it. It goes against every fiber of one's existence to try to self-terminate no matter how much you suck at life or how much a problem you are, everyone has potential to be unlocked.

>I'd be happy to work so that others may live comfortably and play video games

for that to happen youd have to get a job and pay taxes. and since we both know thats not going to happen you'd be in the gibmedat line with OP taking my money. No thanks, gas chambers for you and OP immediately.

That isn't what I want at all.

I means he's right. At 23 with no job experience or education the chanel are 1 in 10 that you'll become a enginger or lawyer, your best bet is too learn a trade. Or you can work dead end jobs for the rest of your life. Sorry but its true

The average age for college students is 23. You are a moron.

Money is just a store of value. Your problem isn’t a lack of “extra zeros” your problem is you don’t have enough value, you’re not valuable enough. You need to make value to be able to exchange that for other valuable things.

We need more info. Have you just been sitting on your ass the past 5 years? Get a fucking job. Even if it’s at Wendy’s, work somewhere.

if you werent retarded you'd know what the average age of college students means

That's irrelevant, the average age of a freshmen is 18 or 19. Those average 23 year olds already have 4 or 5 years of schooling. OP would be starting 5 years late

Not everyone starts school at 18. You are overreacting and it's weird.

I just write music and practice all day. I have Aspergers and some chronic autoimmune diseases that are debilitating and fuck up my life. Coupled with my abusive family, it has been a bad 5 years and I really want out. Maybe I can go to community college and get a federal subsidized loan to pay for a room temporarily. I hate this shit.

and then you have guys like avicii and chester who had all the zeros in the world in theirs but an hero'd anyway.

life is pain. If you want to be happy, dont think

Yeah but he's not fucking Bill Gates, is he?

>is a musician
>hasn't gone to college
>literal autist
>"why isn't my life working out?"

Attached: 69f.jpg (354x286, 36K)

>Not having some extra zeros in my bank account is the only reason I am where I am.
No, user. That's not the only reason, it's not even the main reason. The main reason is that you have a poor attitude and a poor work ethic.

I was the same way. You can change these things, but it requires being accountable for your mistakes and accountable for your success and failures, and applying yourself diligently towards your goal.

Go to community college and volunteer to work at a place you want to work at. Good help is hard to find, and if you're educating yourself while you volunteer, when they need to hire someone you'll be a no-brainer.