Why i am unable to relate to others almost whole the time?

Why i am unable to relate to others almost whole the time?

Attached: hmm.png (320x320, 109K)

Autism.

I didn't said i don't understand their emotions

Relate doesnt actually mean anything.
Do you mean you cant understand peoples point? Do you mean you dont share common experiences with people? Do you mean you dont understand what emotion people are feeling?

I meant that i don't share common experiences with others

Then do more things.
Join a team.
Work a job.
Have a relationship.
Thats the only way to build life experience so you can relate to more situations.

>join a team
done that and it changed nothing
>do work
I am now in education and don't have need to do that
>relationship
I've never had one

Also i by sharing experiences i meant that i don't experience things like others, that's way i can't ever relate to someone else experience

How do you know that you are incapable of experiencing things like others, you know less than 1% of the entire population of the world. Consciousness isn't something we can measure and compare.

Can you give at least 2 examples?

I don't say that I'm completely alien to other experiences, but it's usually still enough different to be not relatable for example if certain thing is considered by most as shameful, gives anxious vibe or is considered nice, but i don't feel it like that at all or i don't have problem with certain supposedly hard things, but fail at very basic and simple ones or my intentions are always interpreted differently

Concrete examples please.

Wot

Being able to beat fromsoft game completely solo with all bosses, but being unable to beat bethesda game on very easy without resorting to cheat
People thinking with overwhelming majority that certain film/serial/anime is great, but not feeling it at all

I experience things enough differently to be unable to relate to others experience and no matter where i go to find niche of people that feel similiar I'm unable to

Sounds like you just have different opinions and don't follow a consistent norm. Literally not even something to put effort into worrying about.

That's called having different taste. You don't have to agree and share the same views on things with everyone. I played cards against humanity with a few people recently and i found it to be super corny and unfunny as fuck. Some people enjoyed it, fine, it's not for me, who gives a shit.

Skyrim was mostly eye-candy, the game itself was boring as fuck, typical normie game.

It's not just having different opinions, it's different way of feeling and experiencing things

Idk this sounds like you are just not a bandwagoner and mostly think and enjoy things your way. Unless you are garbage at explaining how you really feel it sounds like it's not an issue

I liked skyrim, but i was unable to make it through without resorting to cheat or abuse mechanics in the game

I assume it's the second

Look: I might like tomatos and you don't, the experience is different. You might like as well as i do, how do you know we share the same experience? How do you know we even taste the same thing, while literally eating the same fruit cut in half. How do you know that i see the color red as you do when you look at a tomato.

I'd recommend reading "Consciousness explained" by Daniel C. Dennett.

Second the book

Then it's hard to help you at all. It's sounds like what user said to read a book. You should dive into different categories until you understand exactly what's going on.

You're a sheltered fag who spent too much time online.

Please be fucking trolling.

Yeah this is a yikes from me dawg

What's wrong with being able to beat ds1, ds3 and bloodborne, but being unable to beat without cheating Bethesda game on very easy? I didn't said i haven't struggled with fromsoft games

From the way the original post was worded it sounded like it wasn't about video games which are heavily subjective.

I gave that as example way i don't experience things like others, i have shit memory so i didn't had many ideas what i can give as example

You was asked to give examples about perceiving experiences differently and the shit you picked was vidya. It's beyond hopeless if you don't realize how out of touch you are, not in the sense of experiencing shit but interacting with people. Are you sure you're not on the spectrum?

You should have used an analogy or real world example it's too difficult to pin point what's wrong with you when it comes to video games...

>I played cards against humanity with a few people recently and i found it to be super corny and unfunny as fuck. Some people enjoyed it, fine, it's not for me, who gives a shit.
The game's just luck with getting the right cards and making the edgiest shit possible. See OP, this is how you relate.

I'm pretty sure I'm not, but i possibly can be bipolar (never got diagnosed though)

Sorry, i'm an dummy and at that moment of posting i didn't had better idea

Can you give any other examples? If not I suggest reading into some psychology

Sadly no, my memory is trash

What are your hobbies

Many if you count those that are purely superficial and none if you wold consider a hobby something that needs care or/and effort

Why won't you just awnser questions. Just tell me what is something you enjoy spending a significant amount of time on for the sake of it releasing seratonin

Maybe masturbation

Almost every guy I know jerks it how are you experiencing any different and all the jerkers out there

I'm not obsessive about the fetishes i have even though i have a lot of them, but i am not sure why are you connecting what i do to relive the stress with why i have way of experiencing things in different manner of reasoning and analyzing it thwn others

Honestly its kind of clear when I asked what your hobbies are that you have some autism or some form of complexity going on. Time to work on yourself

In what way?

i understand op problem, he is just a low iq retard.

He wouldn't able to form such long sentences if that was the case. He does seem slower than most but I doubt he's sub 95

Is it bad that i am that slow? when i was a child i was tested and got about 140iq in Wechsler chart

Well, I doubt it's IQ per se but on the EQ side it does look rather sad. Spend more time with people, man.

I spend time with people and i don't have problem understanding their emotions and ideas, it's just the way other people analyzes or reason for their experiences they've had and that's were I'm different from them, i have completely different way of doing that and that's way i can't relate to others experiences fully