My crush ignores me on fb because he says he is busy, but gave me his WhatsApp and told me to message him there

My crush ignores me on fb because he says he is busy, but gave me his WhatsApp and told me to message him there

Does he want me to message him or not?

Attached: a523c90df954c60bb327dfac20b65022.jpg (754x721, 61K)

>told me to message him there

You have your answer

Is it possible that he told me that only so I fuck off??

I feel like he wouldn't have given you his WhatsApp if he wanted you to fuck off

Maybe he just wanted to be polite?

Men dont do that type of thing

Maybe he just doesn't use Facebook as often as you do. I never even log in to my Facebook anymore, if people are sending me messages there I might not even see them for a week or two. If there's someone I want/need to keep in touch with, I make sure they have my email and/or my phone number

This

>told me to message him there
men aren't that complicated as women most of the time

Bump

there is no reason to bump, you've been answered several times. Just send him a damn message on WhatsApp and see what happens.

I need more opinions

, did you not just read what everyone said?

Lmao women are so fucking stupid
Sages

I can relate to that guy because fb is bullshit and the people who waste their time scrolling fb are idiots... JUST FUCKING MESSAGE HIM, there is nothing wrong with it. He gave you his number and that's all he has to do, make your part and message him NOW

My opinion is that no matter what, your "relationship" with this guy is doomed because you are too timid and indecisive to send him a damn message when he explicitly said you should. He obviously meant what he said, as everyone in this thread has already told you. But I predict you will fuck it all up with the exact behavior you're displaying in this thread. Guys hate this shit, and that's why everyone ITT is mad at you right now

He made it sound like he is very busy and just resignedly gave me his WhatsApp

is this even OP ?

What do you have to lose, messaging him retard

>I need more opinions
He's a dude. You really don't need more opinions unless it's a dude(female).

Message him already, or give me his number to talk him instead

Yes I'm the OP. I just can't figure out if he wanted to get me off his back or what

just message him and you will have more information
post tits, if you insist on being annoying with your already answered questions

I hate you

Why? I don't want to bother him if he is busy or gave me his WhatsApp just to be polite

>your crush explicitly told you to message him
>every user ITT told you "when he said you should message him, he meant you should message him"
>OP: "b-but what if he meant i SHOULDN'T message him?!?"
>everyone: the only way to find out is to message him
>OP: "b-b-but..."
your weakness disgusts me

He just said that you can message him there, men don't do that subtleties bullshit or maybe he is a fag

He is a slimey dude cheating on his lady. Cuz she has his facebook and gave u an app to groom u

I don't want to bother him and if he doesn't message me and respond to me then he probably doesn't care about talking with me?

He told you what to do. Clearly you don't give a shit about what he thinks, so just leave him alone.
He can do so much better than you.

S
T
O
P

Can't tell if this thread is really dumb or bait

Not a bait. I'm just a very anxious person.

SEND HIM A GOD DAMN MESSAGE AND STOP WITH THIS

Your stupid dont message him. He is cheating. And whats app is lame

I need to hack this dude. Lemme know

He is single

Last bump

You don't need anymore opinions here, it's an easy situation with a problem created by yourself. If it makes you feel better text him tomorrow

If you don't message him right now I'll post your nudes on /b/

Dudes don't have schemes.
If he says to text on WhatsApp, it means you can message him.
Just say hi and the ball is on his court.

Please tell me you're trolling OP

This on so many levels

It seems like you are just waiting for someone to tell you "don't message him"

Message me instead OP, you're a cutie.

OP is retarded
/sage

So I decided to wait for him to message me. If he doesn't I will move on.

Attached: 1537589308024.jpg (1024x1024, 99K)

Your existence brings me pain. Poor dude's gonna think you don't want to talk to him.
>because you don't.

This has to be bait at this point, if it isn't you are a spineless pussy who will never get anywhere in life with such a timid attitude. Seriously, just message the dude with a simple "hey what's up?" Its not fucking rocket science.

Well, in that case, don't message him and be lonely forever.

Ring him on a telephone. Arrange to meet in person.

impossible.

Why?

He can't read your mind you know.
But we can read his!
I'll let you in on a secret...
He probably likes sex!

Just stop replying to this thread. She already has an answer and at this point is just being a baiting retard.

>. I never even log in to my Facebook anymore, if people are sending me messages there I might not even see them for a week or two. If there's someone I want/need to keep in touch with, I make sure they have my email and/or my phone number

A like minded soul

>18+
Seriously god

Text him but don't expect an answer and try not to text him to much he'll think your annoying