The girl I'm interested in never texts or calls me first. I always do it...

The girl I'm interested in never texts or calls me first. I always do it, and when we do it's lots of fun and she never at all seems uninterested.

Is she though? Does she just expect me to initiate? I really don't know how to read it and it makes me kinda nervous that I may be bothering her.

Attached: confusion.png (612x491, 22K)

read her body language in person. texting behavior is random at best

Try man,, If you don't try, other randon will

We've only been on one date but she was pretty touchy and receptive. Head-on-shoulder, hand-holding, bit of making out.

We stopped talking for a couple weeks due to mutual busy-ness, which is why i'm worried.

This.
My gf is super nice in person, but texting me, even though she acts the exact same way, she can sound like a bitch.

I don't wanna seem desperate

Here's the tip.
Forget you are into her. Treat her like one of your friends. Chicks dig a guy that can talk and calls them out.
Forget you are into her until the moment arives.

if you've made out with her she likes you. what exactly is the problem user?

Guess I'm just scared she's flighty. What'd you call a serial monogamist. It's just been a while (25 days since the date) and I'm worried she's gotten tired of me.

She's* what'd you call a serial monogamist

might've needed clarification

Chill dude, just ask her again.
Don't let her get cooled off or she'll be the one asking herself if you got tired of her.

I asked her out again a couple of days ago. Like, Monday I think. Said she'd need to check her schedule. Hasn't gotten back to me yet on that but we've been talking outside of that

Do ask her her about the schedule.
Not even chicks, everybody likes when someone acts interested on you.

I might.

Guess I may be nervous over nothing. I'm already a pretty nervous guy, and this girl is objectively very attractive and imo should be out of my league, so I guess I'm even more spooked about letting her slip by

I'm not nervous so I wish you the best there, but I'd give myself a 6/10 at best. My girl is no joke a 8,5/10 at the lowest.
She's the one that have to see you as worthy of her or not, don't even let it get to you.

Gotcha.

I don't know, it really spooks me when sometimes an otherwise fun and energetic conversation suddenly dies for like 12-14 hours until i reach out again. It feels cyclical, like we talk, peter out, and I have to restart something.

Kinda discouraging

Don't know how you can see it in that way.
I think it would be weirder if you never let the conversation go and once it does you never talk to the person again.
I mean, wasn't it fun the last time? Why not have some more?

Guess it's needless anxiety, then. I really need to find some confidence lol

I'm like hyper-sensitive when it comes to her (and all the girls that came before her)

Same before current gf.
Again, forget the tension. Act like she's a dude.
She'll eventually give some green lights, start getting closer when it happens.

Idk if you read the thread up til the point when you started posting, but we've been on a date before.

She likes me a lot, at least she did when we went on a date about 3 weeks ago. We got busy with school restarting and even got a bit short with each other at some points, so I guess this is where all the nervousness comes from, since we hadn't talked too much until late last week again.

Asked her out on about Monday for the weekend, she said she'd have to check her schedule since she works weekends.

She wants the dick user,
My advice is to make the first move, drive her home, and see if she’ll invite you in.
Good luck, user.

You read the whole thread? She could've gotten dick on the first date if she'd wanted. She had been very interested leading up to it (I reciprocating) and there was a good bit of touching and making out on the first date. Could've escalated with ease

Nothing to be afraid of.
Once you get back to her she'll remember why she digs you. If anything she misses you.

Hopefully