I just moved in with my boyfriend and I'm very non-confrontational, but something is really bothering me

I just moved in with my boyfriend and I'm very non-confrontational, but something is really bothering me.

He smokes weed, but he said he'd give it up as people here don't like renting out to smokers. It's in our contract not to smoke on the property. But one of his weed buddies bought him a bag of weed as a moving in present and he's strategising how to smoke it. He said he doesn't want to smoke it outside because there's a lot of families around us and they might complain to the landlord that they're renting to a bunch of stoners, so he's smoking it in the house with the windows closed.

So he's not only breaking the terms of the contract, but he's going to make the place stink. He's adamant that it won't leave a smell behind, but his room when he lived with his stoner buddies absolutely stunk and I couldn't wait to get out of it.

I might have an argument on my hands getting between a stoner and his weed, I'm not sure what to do. I really don't want him to smoke it, but I can't see this going well. Any advice?

Attached: 1369164805672.png (640x464, 334K)

Are you on the highest floor? If so, do it in the bathroom. Also, if you have an outside closet (like on a balcony) consider that too.

Or just do it in the car.

Either way, use a smoke buddy and lots of air spray after each hit. Smoking once or twice wont ruin anything.

Can't he go to his stoner friends and smoke it there with them? Or somewhere further outside like a fucking park or something?

>He's adamant that it won't leave a smell behind
If he airs the room really well afterwards and washes his clothes and the likes, it should be doable. Just still seems shitty of him if you agreed on non smoking and if it risks getting both of you kicked out.

Why are you dating a stoner in the first place? Are you that low value or is he rich or what?

Tell him that he may get caught and then you will have to pay a fine or even get evicted. Tell him to smoke outside or at his friends place.

He's planning to smoke it on the top floor yeah, but he doesn't want to open any windows or anything while he does it incase the neighbours smell weed. He's creating the most likely scenario for the place to stink of smoke. I'm also worried that it'll be a slippery slope and he'll go back to smoking several joints a day after doing it here once.

I'm a real goody-two-shoes and the whole 'breaking the contract' thing is making me anxious as fuck, but he doesn't care. It's frustrating. This is right after he did damage to the kitchen counter without telling me so I'm really not happy with how he's taking care of this property.

Well, as someone who isn't a goody-two-shoes I'd be more frustrated by him breaking the agreement with you. If it already starts like that after living together for a while, and then not telling you about the other thing. Eh, let's just say I wouldn't be too optimistic about where this is heading.

Offer a romantic evening where you guys head out somewhere isolated and natural to get high

>Why are you dating a stoner in the first place? Are you that low value or is he rich or what?
What's wrong with dating a stoner?

Tell him to buy a vulcano vaporizer. That way it's only vapor, so it's healthier for him, doesn't smell as much since nothing's burned and he can use the left overs to make food.

>I might have an argument on my hands getting between a stoner and his weed, I'm not sure what to do. I really don't want him to smoke it, but I can't see this going well. Any advice?
What exactly is the issue with him getting stoned? What about him going out for beers with the boys, is that ok or do you get hysterical about that too?

>What's wrong with dating a stoner?
>he did damage to the kitchen counter without telling me
>So he's not only breaking the terms of the contract, but he's going to make the place stink.

>What about him going out for beers with the boys, is that ok or do you get hysterical about that too?
>It's in the contract not to smoke in the property.
>He's not even opening the windows while smoking so it'll maximise how much smoke is retained in the property.
>Could be fined or evicted for breaking the housing contract.

But sure, go on your unwarranted defense of weed while completely ignoring the context.

>he did damage to the kitchen counter without telling me
Would he been able to do the same damage in a sober or drunk state as well? How extensive is the damage? I mean fucked up my kitchen counter a couple of times while being completely sober, so i'm curious what your "standards" are.

>So he's not only breaking the terms of the contract, but he's going to make the place stink.
Ok fine you don't like the smell but that's only half of what you don't like about it, at least that's as much you can read from your posts

Mad stoner detected; opinion automatically discarded

The lack of self-awareness from stoners is amazing tbqh. Which is a shame, weed is a great thing.

>But sure, go on your unwarranted defense of weed while completely ignoring the context.
Vapor is not smoke retard, that is why i suggested it. You'd not break contract that way while still enjoying being buzzed.

Who's ignoring what, faggot?

>Mad stoner detected; opinion automatically discarded
That's called being ignorant. And i'm not mad i'm trying to understand why OP is being so hysterical. I get it, breaking a contract is one thing, but that's obviously not the only problem she has and it's a matter of how sensitive she is about a topic she doesn't understand or care to understand. But be ignorant, your life will be much easier that way, just don't reproduce, we have enough ignorant people ruining the world, be it leftist faggots or right wing shitlords

That's not me you're replying to, but

>Ok fine you don't like the smell but that's only half of what you don't like about it

I like having a roof over my head that I take care of without incurring any fines or risks of eviction for a breach of contract. I've dated a stoner for nearly 5 1/2 years and admittedly I don't like the smell that lingers, but I never tried to get him to stop. He told me himself he would stop so I ticked the box that said he was a non-smoker. Now he's putting us at risk because he's changed his mind, and he's not even doing it in a way that would minimise smoke (e.g. smoking it out the bathroom window).

I literally can't make it any clearer that his actions are putting us at risk of fines and eviction. You're acting like an abrasive child.

Anonette, just tell him that. If he fails to change his behaviour, dump him. I honestly don't get why you date someone who is clearly an addict and irresponsible as fuuuuck in the first place. It's not like you can rely on him to build a family.

>Tells girlfriend he'll stop smoking weed
>Doesn't stop smoking weed
>Actively breaks contract with landlord by smoking weed, putting their bed and rest abode at risk

Attached: Contempt.png (400x400, 252K)

>we have enough ignorant people ruining the world, be it leftist faggots or right wing shitlords
Oh boy, we have a rational skeptic over here. Did you vote for "what's Aleppo" too?

And what is she going to do when she dumps him? Pay for the house all by herself?

Take both of your faggy politics to the political board.

>Did you vote for "what's Aleppo" too?
I don't even know what you are talking about, i'm not an amerimutt.

>I like having a roof over my head that I take care of without incurring any fines or risks of eviction for a breach of contract. I've dated a stoner for nearly 5 1/2 years and admittedly I don't like the smell that lingers, but I never tried to get him to stop. He told me himself he would stop so I ticked the box that said he was a non-smoker. Now he's putting us at risk because he's changed his mind, and he's not even doing it in a way that would minimise smoke (e.g. smoking it out the bathroom window).
Thanks for the response. Well then it's time to kick his ass and give him an ultimatum as he's not capable of managing it on his own. As mentioned previously, you could get a vaporizer, that way you are not smoking, but you will end up having the weed smell regardless.
If the man can't control his consumption you gotta force it.

>I literally can't make it any clearer that his actions are putting us at risk of fines and eviction. You're acting like an abrasive child.
Vapor is not smoke, unless the usage of any illicit drug is mentioned in your contract vaporizing would be no deal breaker.

Depends on the agreement. She should be able to find a roommate. Better normal roommate than a braindead stoner bf.

>Work out a way for him to smoke the bag while leaving minimal smoke behind.
>Ask him if this is a one-off or if he's going to start smoking again.
>"Yeah I'm smoking again"
>Say we may have screwed ourselves over legally by saying we don't smoke.
>"Fine I'll throw away the bag, I don't want to deal with your worrying"

I should have stayed single.

Probably.

In what world can you use an illegal substance in any apartment or even your own home without being in violation of contract and law?

Nah baby you shoulda got with me. It’s not too late.
I... I love you.

buy ozium and spray it around the house