It's been almost 6 months since me and my ex broke up

>It's been almost 6 months since me and my ex broke up
>She was my first love
>Almost every night I dream about her
>Dreams range from me realising its a dream and waking up, me telling her i miss her and love her and her face just melts away, and her telling me something but the words come out jumbled and not making sense

Im going fucking mad. I cant stand this anymore. Should i go see a therapist over this? I wake up crying almost every night

Attached: 186291-I-m-Going-Insane.jpg (500x375, 29K)

>Me and her are talking and something she says triggers me and makes me realise its a dream*

Love is hell

How long did you guys date?

How is your social situation?

Sounds like it weighs heavily upon you. Have you ever discussed the matter with friends and family for support? While a therapist could likely help if it is too much to bear, I find that many people, generally male, tend to isolate themselves after a breakup. It's the wrong move. Try to reach out. Additionally, don't forget about the other things you enjoy in life. Hobbies, classes, etc.

Why did you guys break up?

2 years
Im becoming a mechanic, I can talk to women but she honestly all I've ever wanted. She's currently dating some dude who moved to florida.
I've tried. They usually reply with "Forget about that whore" or they'll drive outside her house with their loud sports cars and rev their engines. It doesn't help and the dreams are becoming worse and worse. I feel so happy when I see her in my dreams, but then it all fades when I realise its not her and that I'm just sleeping.

It was when we were in high school. Her father used to let me see her 24/7 and then all of the sudden he wouldn't let me. I started just driving her home and dropping her off at her house and we were both okay with it. We got caught and he made us break up. I blew up at her over the phone because she was going to let her dad take away the 2 years we spent together in a day. About a month after our break up she started talking to some dude. Her dad didnt like the new guy so he came back to me and apologized and begged me to come talk to her. I did, we made up, kissed, and got back together. Next day she calls me and tells me she doesn't have the same feelings for me anymore and that she still cares about me and loves me. Then i get blocked on everything and the worst part is, I live right down the street from her.

I'm sorry to hear that, you're young and trust me there is many girls out there. You're first love is always hard

I was in a similar situation. Her parents disliked me and that ulimately led her to break up. First I was pissed at her for beeing so shit but eventually started to miss her. That lasted for almost a year untill I was at a birthday party from another girl and started to make out with this girl the next morning.
That girl was not my ideal type but she became my new gf and it worked out way better with her than with my ex.
I don't think that there is really something else that you can do about it except of trying not to think about her anymore (e.g. throw all pictures away, block her on social media etc.) and try to find someone else.

It'll pass. Had the same experience, don't know if it's common. What helped me most is really getting back to focusing on myself and constant improvement, that and hanging out with friends of mine who were still single.

Attached: 1537288811583.png (666x411, 195K)

That sounds like a shit show, kind of happened to me but getting with that guy within a month is definitely a red flag. Not to hit you harder, but that was not an after the fact thing. She premeditated that and had a backup guy. I'm not saying she was cheating necessarily, but she definitely had a guy on the bench for a bit when she was with you. I would have not made the move to get back together after her father got between you and she conceded that easily; probably saw it as a good opportunity to dump you without looking like a slut. Understand you're not at fault and she threw the relationship in the trash.

This 100% worked for me when I was having vivid nightmares - write about the dreams in a journal/notebook the next day. After a few days my nightmares lessened greatly and eventually stopped.

Keep in mind if this shit happens down the road, where you have a good who takes a break, "can't handle a relationship right now", cites circumstances out of her control for a breakup you hit the field hard first thing and at the very least you find a backup chick right away if not a girl better than your prior gf. It will minimum give your brain another road to consider if worst comes to worst with the prior relationship.

OP here. Nice to know that I'm not alone. Thanks for the advice guys

Man I am in the same exact position, I have dreams we are together still and dreams that I have to leave her. Feel like it will never get better and it hurts knowing she probably doesn't even think about me.

Love isn't worth it desu

Only time will help and even then nothing can be a permanent fix. Trust me man I can relate.

Attached: D7745ABF-89F5-4C91-8664-946825A8D93A.jpg (1238x888, 154K)

She jumped on the Chad's cock before you broke up.

OH MY GOD I FEEL YOU SO MUCH I CAN'T STOP DREAMING ABOUT MY EX AND I WANT HIM THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD ITS KILLING ME

I'm three months out from my first breakup, and boy was it a bad one. I lost a childhood friend out of it too. Every last bit of interest I had in the world left with her

Ive taken two years to heal from a breakup OP. It takes time. You will be better as time progresses.