F.U.B.A.R relationship

I made the love of my life absolutely despise me beyond redeption because im a piece of shit mentally ill waste of space.

I have severe depression and this basically destroyed me, ive been planning my suicide since i woke up.

He hates me and its all my fault and im so fucking disgusting i deserved to be killed and my body to be thrown in a ditch and never indetified because i dont deserve a funeral.

My sick fucking ass didnt realize all the ways i tried showed affection just made him uncomfortable and he was just being polite by not telling me to fuck off.

I don't know what to do i fucked up so hard and i still love him so much, im sick and obsessed its disgusting i cant live like this.

Basically i went full on stalkerish-obsession on a poor guy ive liked since 9th grade, and i didn't realize what i was doing was wrong.
I fucked up our friendship he feels disgusted even looking at me.

Attached: aaa.png (273x335, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/sK8vDv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this would all be fixed if you just talke to him. I wish pic related was me

Attached: download-22.jpg (300x168, 7K)

We already talked and he called me all the names in the book, said i was creepy and didnt want to deal with me anymore.

I wish you the best of luck user, you will find your love.

>My sick fucking ass didnt realize all the ways i tried showed affection just made him uncomfortable and he was just being polite by not telling me to fuck off.

Sounds like a 10-ply idiot OP. If he doesn't have the balls to tell a chick that he's not into her, he was either trying to have you as his side bitch or was just a pussy.

This is a really dumb thing to get bent up over.

Why did you like him in the first place dude?

Idk this girl I knew totally liked me but her parents are like mine, fucking assholes. Sometimes I worry about her health cause she's special in my eyes but Idk I'm the bad guy.

Attached: Alternate universe .jpg (1080x1257, 348K)

In person or online? If he says this to your face, he meant it. If not, then it doesnt matter. Idk I hate how every zoomer would rather look at a pic of someone through a screen then hold their hands in real life.

Attached: 7f65e75dc6f1602f21624db827a601865c118936_hq.jpg (591x359, 23K)

sometimes, infatuation makes even the smartest people act retarded.

Attached: source-3.gif (500x277, 338K)

That's sure as shit true. Be glad you didn't end up actually fucking the guy.

Sadly, he is somewhat of a pussy. He didn't want to create drama in our social group and make me upset. He's quite passive about everything.
He is extremely kind and sweet, funny, and dertemined on what he does, ive never seen him give up of something he could do, no matter how hard.
I felt like i could talk to him for 12 hours straight and wouldnt get bored.
I met him back in school when we were quite young and while we hadn't gone through puberty i had one of those dumb kid crushes.
Rekindled somewhat recently as young adults and i went downhill.

>move on
>fix your mental issues
>lose weight or fix your ugly aspects
>don't act so creepy and autistic around your next crush

It is true, you dont know what its like to be really obsessed with someone or maybe in love. Sometimes , people who constantly get rejected by the othersex, have 0 confidence. If I was an cute shy girl and had that history, I would suck. Then some guy who I liked suddenly feels the same way, I would be shocked really.

Attached: 835473271da21f1edcc7f175ec065b7987fa2321_hq.gif (500x270, 338K)

It was through text, i know him well enough to know he doesn't have the guts to say it in person.
We didn't mess around drunk once tho
I blame myself and my taste for vodka

Attached: bbbbb.png (234x160, 3K)

You didn't list anything having to do with the similarities in both of your personalities or diffferences. Both are crucial before determining if you actually want to have a serious relationship with someone you admire. I have a few friends who are girls that I do happen to admire in many ways but we're not compatible in the way people in relationships should be.

I dont believe you, why get upset over a guy who told you these things through text? Have you made the initiative to speak to him face to face? If not, please don't beat urself over it, words mean nothing 99% percent of the time when they're on a screen.

Attached: giphy-4.gif (480x270, 742K)

You're very right, be glad you live in this timeline instead of any other regarding the situation. Somewhere out there you married this person and had children and then this shit happened. Not many people get the significance of dodging bullets in their past

This

Thanks Hitler

>like girl
>clearly tells you she doesn't like you
>give up and try for other people
>senior year highschool
>suddenly likes you
>try to deal with it responsibly
>doesnt want to tell you about it
>give up on average zoomer girls
Idk I hate my city I don't like dating cause every girl here is so narcissistic they all believe they deserve to be supermodels when in reality they're far from it. I like slightly older women because they know their limits and are humble.

Attached: tumblr_inline_mqwhpcdteW1qz4rgp.png (209x256, 182K)

Oh sorry!
We both have alot of interest in weeby shit, and similar music taste.
In personality we are both the passive ones in our social group, shy, quiet.
Hes a messy housekeeper and cook and im the opposite, ive cooked meals for him before and tidied up his kitchen for him.
(He did say i didn't make pasta enough, guy eats like a horse.)
Im pretty sure he actually means it.
Hes just very nonconfrontational.
Im actually not very ugly.
A bit of a high average to be honest.
i got a few guys who want to stick their dick in but no one who has serious intent so ehhhh.

Just very
very autistic.

A part of me wishes that the "keita aishiteru" meme is real and the girl I liked a lot became someone else. Idk I given up on the girls here, they're so prideful. :(

Attached: tumblr_oox7amK8I31qb4z4ho1_540.gif (516x290, 1.14M)

We'll if I didn't like someone I'd tell it to their face. Same goes if I like someone. Call me old fashioned but I prefer human interaction than shitty IMs on social media.

Attached: puppy_love___dad_guren_x_son_yuu_by_summerlove57-d90ikvt.png (474x394, 191K)

Please don't kill yourself over a heartbreak. I know it feels like the end of the world while it's happening. But you WILL meet another guy you liked, and you will learn from the mistakes you might've made with this guy to do better in the future. Give yourself a chance. Don't kill yourself for love, because love can still come your way again.

>sorry
Why are you apologizing to strangers on Jow Forums?

From everything I've seen in this thread you're both blowing this up in proportion because of your depression (which you need to get on if you haven't already) and he handled his apparent "rejection" like shit--unless you're the type to text "I love you" 50 times in a row in all caps before he snaps and tells you to shut up.

Its not real love if its through the computer baka~ true love is through human experiences and thinking back on them, get real you zoomers.

Attached: thistriggersgays.gif (500x300, 2.07M)

1. It's not good you're both shy and reserved
2. What's your Myers Briggs type

Habit i guess, i just tend to mimic the way i speak in person on the internet.

I'm more the
make gifs of us and write a 5 page long love letter to declare myself type.
kiiinda creepy looking back, but i thought it was cute and affectionate.
And i unintentionally followed him around when we were hanging out with our group.
Im an INFP

>make gifs of us and write a 5 page long love letter
holy kek
that's just funny, to be honest
If that's all you did I don't see how he would get so asshurt about it, unless he really doesn't have a compatible personality.

>Im an INFP
I knew you sounded like my girlfriend
Find an ENTJ

Or, at the very least try to find someone nearly the polar opposite of yourself so you can make up for what each of you lacks, two introverted people are not the best kind of pairing I assure you.

Those darn millenials and their cellphones lmao

I did think the gifs were funny buut he didn't have the same reaction
He was reallyyy bothered about it
He loves someone else.
Someone i really don't get along with for other reasons.
We used to be really close friends me and her, but i distanced myself after she had some awful attitudes that i wasn't going to close my eyes for just because it didn't affect me.
Thats before the whole falling in love with him ordeal tho

What if...
I am your girlfriend??
Not really tho

Honestly that would be a nightmare to me i never got along with opposites.

This is terrible advice, especially for a self-declared sperg, and the "opposites attract" meme is exactly that--although it's not surprising from someone who takes M-B as more than entertainment.

>He loves someone else.
I think this is the root of it, not your behavior. You can find issues with the latter, sure, but this is what made sure that failure was inevitable.

>Honestly that would be a nightmare to me i never got along with opposites.
Well I didn't mean in all ways obv. But it would do you some good to find someone socially outgoing and not so emotional charged. Hell my gf hated me when she met me for the first time, thought I came off as kind of a dick because she took me for a bit more serious then I was

>This is terrible advice, especially for a self-declared sperg, and the "opposites attract" meme is exactly that--although it's not surprising from someone who takes M-B as more than entertainment.
Let's take that down bout 30% off the top superchief

He is never going to have a chance wih her anyways so i thought i would stick around and make him notice me.
Girl is a bonafide psychopath
No empathy, shoplifiting, arson, manipulative, liar
But in a pretty hot upper mid class girl wrapping.
Yeah i have issues but the only person i hurt is myself, it was scary to see what she did to others out of sheer boredom.
In all honestly i just wanted to help him out of it, even if we didnt end up together.
I fell in love with a moron.

pic is me btw

Attached: me as a 19 year old.jpg (634x423, 52K)

is she blonde? Thats an icing on the cake if so following up all those traits.

Attached: P3M_concept_art_of_Chidori.jpg (908x612, 247K)

I remember this one girl did this on a tumblr. I had no idea it was directed to somebod.

Attached: 97c6e379e999ccbfc3c0d6af35314b75.jpg (800x760, 149K)

Brunette with curly hair lmao
She has that girl next door kind of face
Not really the one you would expect to be so shitty.
I do enjoy company of more "feel-y" people tho, otherwise is somewhat of a turn off.

Thank god my gifs were completely private lmao

Look you guys have been really helpful and honestly this thread was the first thing that cheered me up today, would anyone be interested on having my discord?

>I do enjoy company of more "feel-y" people tho, otherwise is somewhat of a turn off.
I gotcha, some people have feely insides instead of being a puddle

>In all honestly i just wanted to help him out of it, even if we didnt end up together.
>I fell in love with a moron.
If you even notice the problem, I would say that you're very well off anyway, and you learned to tone down the autism in the best way possible, with the kind of guy who probably wouldn't have been the best partner even if it did work out.

discord.gg/sK8vDv
There is an Jow Forums discord with a bunch of other autists, even some self-professed femanons. I would advise not telling them your gender until you settle in and get to know everyone--the moderation does a good job, but there are a few loonies in there.
And no, it's not my server.

>devil man crybaby

Attached: satanxamon.jpg (500x500, 57K)

She seems sheltered which is a problem so yeah. Not a big fan of Catholics exploiting sexual energy like that but abstinence is the best birth control...unless she gives head at the bathroom to jocks in hs like the whore she is fuck you if thats the case If I was a guy, I'd would never date a whore.

Attached: kimi-ni-todoke-ep-3-5.jpg (1366x768, 63K)

I thought it was funny if I said "I burnt stuff in the summer," when really it was my edgy hoodlum friends that did it I just brought the water. Kinda sucks at this point but I was never cool to begin with.

Attached: facfb52f7501cf566a790972404706e7.jpg (738x876, 100K)

Oh no shes very much a whore and has always been, its just her facial structrure thats "homey"
Thanks!
Yeah i realize he's a bit flawed but its hard to stop loving someone.

hey someone gotta bring the water

i did have a shitty attempt of grafitting over a swastika but then i realized i had no idea how spray cans worked, my friend did it for me

Im guessing that's sarcasm but whatever Idk I dont have autism

Attached: giphy-6.gif (500x391, 461K)

he's not a pussy if he's been dragged by a girl for a while.

Attached: 208976546001202.gif (500x600, 187K)

its not
it does sound sacarstic tho
i suck

I didn't read it as being sarcastic
More importantly, get out of your mindset of unmerited self-deprecation.

Well I wouldn't date some brown haired girl who gives head to arab boys after school in her early teens. I have standards and clearly no girl in my city has any. Appearantly if Im not a walking advertisement, Im not cool enough to get free pussy despite being in shape and tall. Ah well, my "oneitis," isnt even hot, almost all her friends are thots...well the ones she hung out with to seem "cool,"

Attached: 5e2.jpg (554x439, 35K)

i wanted to say im sorry but that would also be self-deprecation.

i have extremely low self esteem its really bothersome sometimes

Well are you a slut that sucks a lot of dick? Some guys have standards, unlike pic related.

Attached: Facebook-d4f432.png (500x588, 141K)

hooking up and sex on the other hand? thats different

Attached: 1535789236956.gif (512x384, 3.92M)

Nah i guess i've been too in love to even flirt with someone else.
Im basically that-guy-sexual atm

Yes even some girls and guys may seem they could be ready, but when one of the other actually starts making moves in real life, sometimes they arent ready to kiss boys yet.

Attached: ccd67d8cba96b93187a46c51607553d8.jpg (500x667, 44K)