Why do some women want to have less sex after marriage?

Why do some women want to have less sex after marriage?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-28-21-47-57-1.jpg (1080x792, 519K)

Same reason you don't want to continue playing a video game after you've already beaten it.

As a relationship goes on the female libido decreases exponentially and her likelihood of seeking out other sexual partners goes up.

The opposite occurs for men.

Honestly there were a lot of factors. One being I was primarily looking after our child and very tired by the end of the night after cooking and cleaning. His life didn't change much once we had a baby but mine did. He would still go out and have fun (which I encouraged because he worked to support us while I was on leave) and I was always at home. Sp he'd come home and want sex but I was just too tired and felt so unsexy.
Second was comparability issues. We drifted apart, he became controlling and it was just a disaster.

Having said all this, a lot of men lose sexual desire after marriage too. They could feel a lot of stress and responsibility after marriage. There are also a lot of couples who have a great sex life after marriage.

Because now they control their men. He has become addicted to her vagina, thus she can own him.

Sex is not a rarity now. It's widely available and no longer about pussy power. That ended quite some time ago.

Coolidge effect.
>>>Wikipedia

>falling for boomer memes

Because they only think of themselves and have no desire to fill their husband's needs

So basically communication could have prevented all this.

communication can prevent a lot of things, but it's just too much effort, you know?

Sex drive plummets after having a kid.

We had less sex when i got pregnant.And it was not becouse i did not liked sex but because i felt bloated and unatractive at the time.After i got back in shape all was well again.

Post pic and timestamp tramp

Marriage for girls is like sex for guys.

You know that dull feeling you get after winning a video game or finishing a good anime? It’s like that.

Attached: 4D531244-7199-47FA-893E-61BCC54B6510.jpg (1024x658, 317K)

Women don't have less sex after marriage but their husbands do. Women take discrete lovers, they need variety and constant affirmation for their desirability and you cannot get that from a husband.

Basically. What keeps a woman infatuated with a man is mystery. Anxiety. Drama. Feels.

When you’re just fucking around she’s excited by you. “Oh my gosh I better not fuck this up or he’ll dump me for another woman” makes their cunt tingle. Low investment from the male side is sexy.

When a guy drops to his knees and grovels before her and begs her to marry him and promises to love her forever and ever and ever because she’s so perfect and he can’t do any better. On the surface level she’s excited because emotions and the immediate social status associated with marriage (getting a massive princess LARP party as a grown woman) and juicy alimony if she grows bored.

But on the inner level her brain is switching gears from “Wow he’s so hot and amazing” to “Pssht, what a little bitch. Worshiping my useless pussy like this. I’m gonna stop sucking his dick and demand lots of bullshit until my hot gardener makes me feel special.”. The type of guy women want as a BOYFRIEND is not the same type of guy they want as a HUSBAND.

They still have the same amount of sex, but not all of it is with their husband.

Attached: 1535189598242.jpg (400x400, 16K)

This is true. When you are the OTHER guy you're fine but when you become THE guy she wants the OTHER guy. We all know when we meet a girl and start fucking she has a guy already and she does not change except she starts fucking you less and an other guy more.

The longest relationship of any kind I have with a woman has outlasted 3 bf's of hers. Me I'm in it just for the pussy and would never believe I'm number one in her life. Here's how it works for her. We see each other, fuck, stay over each others house and have gone on trips away and then she's not as affectionate so I know she's met another guy and then she tells me and then the pussy dries up for awhile as she plays gf with him but then she starts to hit me up again, we start fucking and fucking and then she breaks up with him and rinse and repeat. You cannot take women serious. Now whats different with me is I never stop fucking her when I have another girl or two and she has no clue they are even in my life.

Correct, the husband has blue balls but the wife's pussy is pumping juice overtime.

My granddad told me “You can’t trust a woman, but you can trust a woman to be a woman”