Dating this girl and she told me that her dad has ties to the yakuza should I be worried?

Dating this girl and she told me that her dad has ties to the yakuza should I be worried?

Attached: lgamrecd95cz.jpg (1024x576, 131K)

I've had girls tell me their family had ties with the mob.

They just frontin homie

Not unless you do something to wrong her. It's not like the Yakuza acts without reason. Don't be a stupid faggot and you'll come out alive.

probably not. you arent in any danger. wirst case scenario, family drama happens. If it does, you can either bail or stick with her through it. Is not worth worrying about. Jackie Chan's parents ran an opium den and he turned out fine.

He already looks like a stupid faggot

Anyone with ties to a real mob wouldnt live to snitch that they are part of the mob

when the fuck did jackie chans parents run an opium den?

Yeah they do, they’re pretty dumb people. I work with people affiliated with Italian mob in Canada

Nah this should just he exciting

What are you so scared about? Just be nice to her. Just don't get on her bad side. The mob will treat others like family until a a bad apple shows up.

You're fine OP.

He'll probably just sell you a car

>Not unless you do something to wrong her.

Yeah, then it's time to chop off your finger.
After that, all is forgiven.

Ask him dumbass.
>sir, are you really connected to the Yakima like Naomi-Kun says? I’m just curious about what that’s like.

Yeah...Except that one time her family member was actually incarcerated on that 1980s gang gang shit.

Onii-Chan I'm scared

stop racemixing

Attached: ....png (400x400, 347K)

Fuck you we do what we want.

kek, is that pic related? I'm laughing.

No

unironicallly this will work for you as if someone displeases you, they can make them ahem disappear, but you will probably have to do some drug runs and shit in return and beat up some people for protection money

lucky :( I wish I was arranged marriage with someone important like that, unlike all the other commoner broads I've dealt with

Attached: aaoyyvezw233wkcaeqywlteoctb6eyup_hq.jpg (1000x563, 35K)

Yes, I'd get out as quickly as possible and go into witness protection. Just disappear one day. You don't wanna be in the wrong place at the wrong time and see/hear the wrong thing. Then wind up swimming with the fishes. You're in over your head, son.

Attached: 1535630624576.jpg (523x720, 198K)